[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 845x958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 845x958
how can you argue european supremacy when your aryan historical and contemporary perspective is framed around a dogmatic belief that "lol melanin makes u stoopid" hahah

>B-but Western/Eastern culture is b-better than n-n-niggers!

you can't prove something wrong that exists completely outside the bounds of reason lol

it's on par with proving something as retarded as "intelligence correlates with melanin", there's simply no scientific or academic precedent for such a dogmatic, mongoloid statement

the arabs and indians invented algebra, astrology, and pretty much everything that allowed for european technological advancement, industrialization, and imperialism

you would know that if you read a book hahahah how many people will your "crusade" enlighten if they're conquered by braindead uneducated "ubermensch" like yourself

honestly if you think "whiteness" exists objectively and isn't a social construct caused by european imperialism, you're retarded senpai

maybe you'd know better if you read actual academic sources and didn't get your knowledge from fucking youtube videos and a blatantly biased and unsourced website that look like it was made in geocities in 2003 hahahahah

lmfaooooo there was literally no such thing as the "white race" before the 18th century

>b-but desu ur a Baka lmao HEIL H-HITLE-

i think it would be useful to reflect on yourself and notice how you can't refute anything I've said and can only respond with weeaboo memes senpai

maybe you should try to at least finish high school and buy a book with your next unemployment benefit
>>
File: allthatshit.jpg (12 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
allthatshit.jpg
12 KB, 199x254
>>69872654

Can't be bothered to read all that shit, but I'm pretty sure you're retarded.
>>
>>69872654
lol dude your stupid
Have a (you)
>>
File: 1430080035511.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1430080035511.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>69872654
>intelligence correlates with melanin

No one here has ever said that, it's just that niggers are both retarded and have a lot of melanin.

>Falling for correlation = causation
>2016
>>
>>69872654
that bait was so bad, i thought it was canadian. you're a disgrace to american shitposting, op.
>>
File: image.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>69872723
of course an illiterate nazi serb is too retarded to take the time to read something that'll redpill him

>>69872779
ur just proving my point, fag

>>69872796
just because you haven't said it doesn't mean the other fascist faggots haven't
>/pol/ is one person meme
i'd say kys, if i didn't believe the nazi hivemind wasn't real

>>69872812
haha, of course you'd think its b8. too bluepilled to know the truth
>>
>>69872942
So basically you're arguing against retards, what a spectacular waste of your time.

Whether you're baiting, trolling or actually believe the shit you're typing man you're basically just pissing into the wind on this.
>>
>>69873015
>what a spectacular waste of your time
i do what i want with my time

what im trying to do is make these degenerates truly redpilled
>>
>>69872942
you made no substantive points and packed your post with buzzwords and lazy ad hominems. you also have to know your basic arguments have been addressed on this board thousands of times and will not lead to any new or interesting discussion. your post is a perfect textbook example of a shitpost.
>>
Melanin is not the only difference between races, it's one of the smallest actually.
>>
>>69873362
Explain
>>
I'd argue with you but I realized years ago that arguing with libcucks is as fruitful as smashing your balls with a sledgehammer - You can't redpill someone who is angry and spiteful enough to come over here and spread his bullshit fallacies. Just look at Detroit, look at Africa, Look at Muslim Eurasian countries - Blacks and Muslims can't get shit done for different reasons but one thing remains true - they're poison to any developed society. At least blacks here in UK are rather harmful - We don't really have 280 pounds muscular negros hanging around streets just looking for a trouble - Hell some of them are even okay and they despise actual niggers as much as I do. USA can be saved if they get rid off alien immigrants - They won't stop Latino from taking over in next 50 years but if they cut off the bad root and treat latinos well they might still be treated as saints once they become white minority - I think deep down most minorities know that they would be fucked without whites - That's why so many Eastern Europeans in Germany and Sweden actually stated that they would vote for anti-immigrant right-wing parties.
>>
>>69872654
Genetics are more than skin color you fucking retard.

http://time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
>>
>>69872654

Nice copypasta man, im saving it for later.
>>
File: 1453751339290.gif (3 MB, 644x472) Image search: [Google]
1453751339290.gif
3 MB, 644x472
>>69872654
>Strawman the post.
>>
>>69873383
Explain genetic divergence???
>>
America is the ultimate model for cuckoldry. Are your wives enjoying those superior slave genes? You should know, you bred them yourselves.
>>
Disclaimer: I'm not white.

Intelligence and race is a very interesting issue. For many thousands of years, early humans were separated by the ice age. That is when true racial divisions began to form. Different people faced different challenges depending on the area they came from. It wouldn't be all that surprising if there was in fact a inteligence difference between the races. That being said, every individual has to be treated as an individual and you have to understand that data about a population does not correlate to data about an individual.
>>
>>69873552
I don't think most people even consider race. I don't think most people even care whether or not whites are around. I think they're more insterested in money than race.
>>
File: 1459717964009.png (299 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1459717964009.png
299 KB, 480x726
>>69872654
Bait?
Still none the less the Chinese made the first compass. As well as some of the first astrologers. It's slightly genetic, but severely cultural. The entirety of the Arabic peninsula has been nothing but a hell torn war zone since the beginning of civilivation. As much as people like to make fun of poos they are probably one of the few cultures that made an actually peaceful religion. Hell they did it twice. Arabic countrys and African countrys didn't progress with time. They mearly stagnated. So yes in technicality only Europeans and Certian Asians have the right to be superior. After all they earned the right to do so.
>>
>>69872654
I believe that Arabic and Asian scholars contributed a great deal to science, medicine, and really everything. They were vital to the progression of science as a whole.
I also believe that they lost their influence when they embraced a repressive religion (Middle East) and isolationism (Asia). The Europeans had the same issue (Dark Ages), only they were able to shake that shit first.
Melanin doesn't make one "stoopid", but being born in a civilization that is more advanced helps. Advanced is a relative term, because ultimately it came down to who came out on top during the conquest ages. It was anyone's game, but the Europeans were able to hang in there, and also expand their spheres of influence.
If it were any other country, this thread will still exist but it could be in Arabic, and the poster would be a native, trying to shuffle off some cultural guilt to a bunch anons with too much time on their hands.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.