[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12
File: jekyll-hyde-together-again.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jekyll-hyde-together-again.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit /pol/, this is it, it really is HABBENING

And what are you guys doing? Fucken typical sitting on your hands doing your best wannabe right-wing circlejerk.
>muh nignogs are subhoomin
>all wimmin are slootz and beeches
>da jooz did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6XnH_OnpO0

https://panamapapers.icij.org/
>>
>>69872488
But I haven't came yet
>>
The Jews are behind this.
>>
File: me-with-huge-zucchini.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
me-with-huge-zucchini.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Oh well, I'm sure we'll see a few "IT'Z HABBENING" threads about this in a few weeks time....
>>
>>69872488
It's fucking nothing.
They're not even releasing a searchable database
>>
Nobody here cares unless it sucks Trump's cock or takes a dump on shitskins.
>>
>>69872488
Had like 20 threads on it. Now just waiting to see what comes out
>>
>>69873994
I totally forgot
>Can't stump the Dumpf/Feel the Bern/Shillary
maymay

Getting shit in my old age.
>>
>Big companies and rich people are using offshore bank accounts

No shit
>>
>>69872488
isnt this a distraction from https://infamy.org/
>>
>aussie
>>
of course they won't fucking care, both sides have problems, the right's is that for all the shit they spew about jews they truly believe that gaming the system is part of the american dream and worse still, that poor people can go fuck themselves for not having the same amount of cunning (even though welfare fraud and trading foodstamps for booze money is technically the same shenannigans as what the rich people pull, it's just several orders of magnitude less morally repugnant. but hey, muh nignogs)

you're all going to forget about it because you're all effectively dulled by your little drug of choice, the pc. even when you THINK you're outraged and psyched to do something the best you can do is post on your dumb little blogs or on your dumb little /pol/, not actually doing anything about it that would improve the situation and bring justice to society
>>
>>69872488

did you read about infamy.org ?

it appears the oligarchs are slinging shit at eachother.
>>
>>69873865
that always comes later you faggot. the hillary emails didnt get a searchable database for a while after the leaks.
>>
>rich people hide money off shore

are we supposed to be shocked at this? im more concerned about soros and rockefeller being behind it
>>
File: dog.jpg (553 KB, 2000x1151) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
553 KB, 2000x1151
>>69874235
>>69874327
Which is just putting the blinkers on for
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

>>69874186
>>69874335
Having irrefutable proof of them doing so is kinda a big thing.
>>
Messi? What a rat
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 750x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 750x1003
More to come
>>
>>69874443
>https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Yeah, kind of. It does more than just give you a search box, though. It constructs a narrative and provides evidence outside of just an email. Interviews, news publications, etc?

>>69874335
This. It's nice to have concrete evidence but I'm more interested in knowing who pushed for the story to break and why.
>>
>non-Americans being corrupt faggots
>newsworthy
>>
< fast forward to november
< trump is leading all polls
< everyone thinks he got it in his bag
< OH VEY GOYS. You remember panama papers? Trump is on it!

mark my words
>>
File: 1457696569976.jpg (101 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1457696569976.jpg
101 KB, 600x468
>>69872488
>muh 1%
Protecting your property against the state is a good thing. Government doesnt waste taxes money in inefficient measures. Private investment and consum drives the economy
>>
>>69872488
> Fucken typical sitting on your hands doing your best wannabe right-wing circlejer

When the shit hits the fan the right wing posts memes.
>>
>>69874443
>Having irrefutable proof of them doing so is kinda a big thing.

I don't need irrefutable proof of bears shitting in the woods to have an idea about where they're fucking shitting.

If you want to surprise me, give me the very short list of politicians who aren't secretly storing money in an off-shore account to avoid paying taxes.
>>
File: 11921811982.png (387 KB, 714x802) Image search: [Google]
11921811982.png
387 KB, 714x802
Pretty badass.
>>
>>69872488

nice dubs but its retarded desu. theres no dirt on the west, i wonder why....
>>
>>69874186
>implying hard proof of that is available by just asking the companies involved

Are you retarded? It's obviously no news that you use offshore accounts and fancy financial plans to avoid taxes when you're rich.
But such a large release on this specific subject is probably a first in history.
>>
>>69873836
That's an admirable zucchini.
>>
File: martina-hill-switch-reloaded.jpg (112 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
martina-hill-switch-reloaded.jpg
112 KB, 831x1200
>>69875488
>Thinking this is all being done for your benefit
You're a young fella aren't you?
>>
>>69872488
I have a suspicion this Panama Papers is to the Unaoil global corruption scandal, what Charlie Hebdo was to Epstein adventure island

http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html
>>
reminder that paid putin shills are sliding these threads and trying to make it look like its no big deal

putler will fall over this
>>
File: 1456824659803.jpg (788 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456824659803.jpg
788 KB, 1200x1200
>>69872488
>muh syria war crime BARREL BOMBS
shit tier video.
>>
>>69877614
>putler will fall over this
He will not. Every Russian knew/suspected this already. The Russians won´t care and no one else can remove Putin.

Everyone knows Putin has billions in offshore accounts. The dude changes his 500 000 USD watch multiple times per year. You cant do that on a presidents salary.
>>
>>69872488
This is a SOROS job to elimate those opposed to globalism.
>>
>>69872690
What do you expect? The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include

Ford Foundation
Carnegie Endowment
Rockefeller Family Fund
W K Kellogg Foundation
Open Society Foundation (Soros)

This shit is LITERALLY funded by the rockefellers and soros. How anyone on /pol/ can take this reddit shit seriously is beyond me and baffling
>>
>>69872488
Why no Americans in these papers?
>>
>>69878186
>Why no Americans in these papers?
see >>>69878184
>>
do you know what Mr. Sanders and Mr. Trump have in common? Sincerity were living in a brave new world folks, right and left, people are trying to find the truth. and those who are used to a certain "decorum" the Clintons, Mr. Cruz, perhaps even the crafty Mr Putin will soon have to acknowledge that people don't like people taking more than their fair share.
>>
>>69878186
Americans don't handle their business in Panama.
>>
>>69874993
This unfortunately
>>
a thought occurs to me: could this be a calculated move, to destabilize regimes further while holding out an example to the western unscrupulous foreign market investors with out risking too much in the process.
>>
File: snowdenpanama.png (304 KB, 585x552) Image search: [Google]
snowdenpanama.png
304 KB, 585x552
ITS THE EUROPEAN SPRING BABYYYY
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 620x310
>US puts out massive, coordinated propaganda piece
>blame Putin for hiding a fortune offshore, and enabling others to do it as well
>blame mega rich for indirectly killing civilians in Syria
>sacrifice some American celebrities/sports stars by putting them in the papers
>rally the public to witch hunt the mega rich by pounding it home with the MSM
>toss Donald Trump on the list
>justifies soros led "democracy spring" march to Washington DC (even though it started two days before the leak)
>potentially justify more war abroad

The lack of US politicians in the papers really blows their cover
>>
File: 1396589475396.jpg (287 KB, 1450x967) Image search: [Google]
1396589475396.jpg
287 KB, 1450x967
>>69872488

I don't give a shit. Or two shits. What a waste of a news day. Yawn.
>>
>>69874292
What would be something that could improve the situation though?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.