[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me what the logic behind the EU-Turkey refug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: turkey-eu.jpg (16 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
turkey-eu.jpg
16 KB, 620x413
Can anyone tell me what the logic behind the EU-Turkey refugee deal is?

>For every refugee that comes into Greece he is sent back, and another refugee is taken from Turkey and relocated to somewhere in EU

>Oh and also Turkey moves closer to becoming a EU member

>Oh and also Turkish citizens get visumfree travel into EU

>Oh and btw we will pay Turkey 3.3 billion dollars for this agreement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis#EU-Turkey_deal

Tell me something pol. What the hell is going on?
>>
>>69872030
>For every refugee that comes into Greece he is sent back, and another refugee is taken from Turkey and relocated to somewhere in EU
wut
>>
>>69872030
Well Caliph Tayip got a bit tired of tug and tow game and being on waiting list for 25 years now. Fugees shock and awe strategy and letting them trough in waves create good bargain ground. He is kind of winning since lately there is less and less opposition to let Turkey into EU.
>>
>>69872030
Yo dood, good morning, listen. The one for one policy is only used to differentiate between actual refugees and economic migrants (they flew from their country simply because they want to live or enjoy the benefits of living in Europe). So right now all the economic migrants whose applications for asylum will be denied anyway are being moved back to Turkey by boat, and in return, Turkey sends us 1 refugee that is ACTUALLY a genuine migrant from syria who is fleeing war.

Hope this helps
>>
>>69872030
It makes sense if you understand that the people in charge of the EU want Europeans to be a minority in Europe.
The deal also seeks to keep taking asylum seekers from Turkey once the border is secure and the flows have stopped. I.e. once we have 0 asylum seekers entering illegally into Europe, we will then start taking them voluntarily from Turkey.

The EU/Turkey deal is, in short, a plan to establish permanent Muslim mass migration into Europe.
>>
illegal muslim->turk*ey->legal muslim->europe
>>
>>69872030
We remove a dirty leech and instead get an actual refugee.

That's it.
>>
>>69872254
And how will we go about differentiating between refugees and economic migrants when they all throw their IDs away and claim to be Syrian?
>>
The European Union has failed itself, once again. The non-democratic democracy can't negotiate for shit, so they asked Turkey for help in cleaning up their mess. We can't breach our own human rights, so we'll let Turkey handle it. Turkey doesn't live up to its agreement, we're flooded with illiterate radicals anyway, and Turkey get's all the benefits.
>>
>>69872294
And it is worth pointing out:
The navies of the EU could secure the Mediterranean with ease, just as the Australian navy secured the Indian Ocean and stopped the boat people.
The reason why this doesn't happen is because EU leaders want the mass migration.
>>
>>69872254
>>69872315
>>69872414
>Be iraqi
>Go to Turkey
>Buy Syrian passport
>Welcome to EU

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/easy-buy-syrian-passport-facebook-151121124233394.html

Meanwhile we give 75 million(!) turks free access to Schengen. And we PAY them to do this.

Please tell me logic behind this "deal" so i can understand it.
>>
>>69872425
Well shit britcuck don't ask me, i'm not liberal or pro european, i just explained the plan, I don't support it

To answer your question though, rumors have been going around about a special committee being set up that specializes in the Syrian dialect/language and its culture. That way any person applying for asylum can be checked to genuinely be from Syria. If their story doesn't check out or they can't answer enough questions, they get to fuck off
>>
>>69872587
But what if we send back 1 million economic migrants and the roaches can't find 1 million genuine refugees?
>>
>>69874456
>1 million genuine traitors of syria

Ftfy
>>
>>69872030
Search google, for 'the Merkel plan'.

See how a plan designed by Soros, in October last year, is being followed almost exactly.

The plan is Turkish acceptance into the EU by June by the way.

The rest is written out in the document.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.