[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why USA is most cucked country on the planet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>win in the war of independence with huge help of France and Russia
>250 years after that suckin jucy cock of eternal anglo, hating Russia

>saudis killing US citizens
>US gov said "that's ok, they dindu nuffin"

>same shit with Israel

Just why?
>>
Look at that fags
>>
>>69871523
USA-Russia adversary was imminent.

They sit on two oceans and their power projection is due to geography the best one on the planet.

While you are in Eurasian Steppe, it secures dominant position to you in Eurasia. Without any effort.

China and India never had and never will have your capacities for power projection due to geography constraints.
>>
File: putin.jpg (106 KB, 596x794) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
106 KB, 596x794
>win in the war of independence with huge help of France and Russia

The early US was a backwater with a tiny population taking on the world superpower, of course help was needed

>250 years after that suckin jucy cock of eternal anglo, hating Russia

The "Special Relationship" wasn't really codified until WWII. Britain and America were often adversaries in the 19th century. And Americans didn't really hate Russians until the Cold War, when confrontation was inevitable.

>saudis killing US citizens
>US gov said "that's ok, they dindu nuffin"

Friendly dictatorship and cheap oil. Bad policy but you can make an argument for it. Good chance Saudi Arabia becomes Syria/Libya x 100 if the House of Saud falls.

>same shit with Israel
The establishment is too close to Israel (the average American wants to be more neutral) but they're better than the Muslims and the only real pro-Western democracy in the region

Hope that helps a little bit. Personally, I'd love to see us cut Saudi Arabia loose, stop giving Israel carte blanche, and stop having a Cold War mentality with Russia. People are rebelling against the decadent, corrupt establishment, but it takes time and it's not easy.
>>
>>69871982
Um... Yeah, but I wonder why they're do whatever Israel/Saudi want, if they have so much power?
Why USA still sending their troops allover the world. I know it would be ok, if there was some defencive war, but to let your people die for kikes money?..
>>
Biggest shame in the world is that our two countries aren't best allies. We could run this shit, but instead we just keep going down a path of stupidity. Just a shame.
>>
>>69871982

china has the most people though.

of course if you count people in organic mass, america wins.
>>
>>69871523
I actually agree with this image
>>
>>69872181

We also helped you out during your civil war by keeping Britain and France from interfering under threat of war.
>>
>>69874450
Imagine if you didn't. Oh boy would the world be a better place today.
>>
>>69874755

America would have been balkanized and Britain would still act like America is today. Better perhaps for Americans, maybe.
>>
>>69874841
Thanks, Catherine.
>>
>>69874841
The thing is that like this poster said >>69871982
Britain could not possibly have grown as powerful as the U.S did.
>>
>>69875428

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant by "Britain would still act like America is today". They would have likely kept their imperial holdings much more closely tied to them and would be imposing Anglo dominance over the world instead of the US today. So, not much would be changed aside from a balkanized US.
>>
>>69874075

because they're fat lol.
>>
>>69875549

>quoting your own post
>not knowing IDs exist
>>
>>69871523
America is cucked, and Americans need to recognise that, but they aren't the most cucked.
>>
>>69875518

My bad, I misread that and I disagree that Britain couldn't have kept it's power if not for the US emerging as an economic powerhouse after the first and second WWs. Without a unified US, Britain would still have been the top economic power and could have dictated conditions to other countries much more easily.
>>
File: 1447322020095.png (558 KB, 591x456) Image search: [Google]
1447322020095.png
558 KB, 591x456
>>69871523
because jews say to murican monkeys that suck jew penis is live like in bible
>>
File: 1459099411773.png (482 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
1459099411773.png
482 KB, 656x523
>>69875571
>>out
nedaryk gÄ—dos Lietuvai
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.