[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a black (former) inner city school teacher anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 486x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 486x315
Well?
>>
>>69868616
Houston?
>>
I'm a white kind of good looking guy, and I noticed a lot of inner city ghetto black girls talk to me very differently like they would a black guy, like they would be mad flirty and shit around me, what the fuck is up with that? I thought they always were loud and crazy.
>>
>>69868616
What motivated you to become a teacher? Also what subject did you teach?
>>
>>69868665
Ohio.
>>
>>69868695
oh, k
>>
>>69868680
Literally a meal ticket.
>>
what do the black youth think about the white man in general?
>>
>>69868616
what classifies a particle as subatomic and is there aclear line between atomic and subatomic particles
>>
>>69868616
Can the kids be saved ?
>>
>>69868616
Chicago?? >:^D
>>
>>69868616
I keep hearing the reason inner city schools are so awful (bad attendance rates, bad graduation rates, low test scores) is because they don't have enough money (kids not even having desks). How true is this, why are the school so bad and why do 60% of black males fail high school?
>>
How many of them are related to the Kangz?
>>
>>69868721
That's not the case since i've fucked like 20 of them and all of them knew i was poor.
>>
Did you have to grade nigs differently from whites
>>
What can be done to help black kids (and kids in need in general) to succeed?
>>
>>69868689
I thought I would change the world, one kid at a time. I would be the father figure they never had. I never had. I believed this for 14 years before I broke. I taught the sciences.

>>69868680
White men, even average white men, are inherently more valuable than even the most attractive black men. Primarily because they have more money. The novelty factor can't be understated. Ghetto black women are used to dealing with abusive garbage. From day one.
>>
File: 1458848226141.png (38 KB, 1279x640) Image search: [Google]
1458848226141.png
38 KB, 1279x640
How did you stop being black? You said you were a black and then you put in parenthesis the word former. Are you shit posting?

Also, did you EVER see any child not get free or reduced lunches?
>>
>>69868616
Look up "swirling". ... On Amazon.
>>
>>69868969
>I taught the sciences.
Could you elaborate please?
>>
>>69868755
The kids cannot be saved. Let's paint the picture. I call a mother to discuss her son's disruptive behavior in my class. She immediately berates me and says "he's YO problem. It's YO classroom. From 8-3, he YO problem. And you better not say chit to him!"
>>
What do the kids know about kangz an shiet?
>>
File: deport-racism-vid.jpg (35 KB, 849x433) Image search: [Google]
deport-racism-vid.jpg
35 KB, 849x433
Where there any Hispanics in your classes? How did they behave?
>>
>>69868782
No, it was nothing to do with money. We have books. We have desks. We have educators willing to do what is necessary and even make do when the amenities are lacking. The children SIMPLY. DONT. CARE. Their MOTHERS don't care. I won't say fathers because they don't exist. There is no incentive for them to strive. To make their situations better. The kids don't stand a chance because their primary caretakers claim to be victims, descended from victims. The kids inherit this mindset. And nothing changes. Half the boys either drop out by senior year or have a kid or two on the way.
>>
>>69868616

What is the worst student you have ever dealt with?
>>
>>69869420
Black culture, at some point, became adopted by poor people wholesale. This does not exclude poor Hispanic people. They dress similarly, speak similarly. The behavior is more-or-less the same. Rowdy. The occasional gem of a child who you can tell is uncomfortable and has to hide their work ethic and morality.
>>
>>69869168
That's pretty sad and extremely disconcerting when you consider the future.
>>
>>69868782
I'm not OP, but I am a teacher in the suburbs.

I used to think that more funding to skills and teachers would drastically increase performance and participation rates, but after a few years, I learned that money isn't everything. A lot of PARENTS just don't give two shits about sending their kids to school or pushing them to do better. They're content that their kid will go into the military or work at a Denny's like his father before him. After a few years of parent-teacher conferences, you understand that you have to reach these kids outside their parents grasp. Engage them in the arts and sports that don't require parental consent. Half the parents don't listen to us teachers; it's up to the students to convince their parents to care.
>>
>>69868969
So what's different now

Different pedagogical approach?
More detached?
>>
>>69868616
What was the scariest moment you ever experienced in the classroom?
>>
>>69868916
>What can be done to help black kids (and kids in need in general) to succeed?

Black culture needs a reformation. The black children today are just the most recent in a continuous cycle of learned helplessness. Those who strive in non-black ways (see: rap or basketball) are deemed "Uncle Tom's" or "acting white." Nothing will change until black father's 1. stick around. 2. stop procreating so much. Black mothers are equally complicit. They don't have to get knocked up at 16, like clockwork. Giving them "safety nets" only encourages this behavior. Nothing more can be done for poor blacks. It's now on them.
>>
How many teachers have a mental breakdown? My senior english teacher was a freshy out of college and had two epic meltdowns.
>I can't teach these fucking animals anymore

After the 2nd one he quit. This was over a decade ago.
>>
I take it that there is hope for few children living this kind of environment, even with billions of dollars from the government?
>>
Why are you on 4chan?
>>
Why the fuck won't black ppl strive? In China the poor ppl would sell their kidneys to make their kids into college. It's really cringe-worthy when you see some poor kid's 80 years-old grandma pulling cargo with her shitty bike on the street.

I think niggers are just niggers. Nothing to do with culture.
>>
>>69869139
Natural Science, biology, etc. High school stuff.

>>69869728
>So what's different now? Different pedagogical approach? More detached?

I've had my heart broken too many times. Many times I thought I was leading a wayward young man towards what I consider a more fulfilling life. Only to see them get sucked into the abyss that is black culture. Poverty, drama, death. Sometimes by their own volition. Sometimes not. You eventually realize you can go elsewhere (see: private/charter schools) and be appreciated and respected and genuinely help 1/2 of the kids. Not 1 in 30.
>>
File: get the fuck out.gif (896 KB, 320x193) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.gif
896 KB, 320x193
>>69868870
>>
>>69870125
Lower IQ has to do with behavioral problems but from what I know you don't get welfare in China, do you? In the west it's so easy to simply do nothing and rely on the state and if you've grown into an environment that doesn't teach anything else then it's hard to see beyond.
>>
Are you Black? How did you turn out different.
>>
>>69869586
No one student stands out. The egregious offenders eventually make their way out and on to the streets. Quickest way to expose them? Simply ask "why are you here? No seriously. Why are you here? You're not here to learn. You're here to clown. So just leave." And many of them did.

I'll put it this way. I would relay the DAILY BS to a fellow teacher at a mostly white school, and they would be appalled. What I experienced dozens of times a day, they would experience maybe once a year. Being called a "bitch" by students. Things like that. A big difference actually lies with the students. In a well-off white school, such behavior would get a student ostracized by his peers. In an inner city school, its "cool."

>>69869796
Not so much scary, as creepy. Girl jacked off a kid under a table. Sent both to office. Office sent them back immediately. No reprimand. "We'll call the parent(s)." The administrations often don't have their teachers' backs.
>>
>>69868616

what kind of music do you listen to?

post a favorite song or two
>>
Sad to hear, but I suppose such is life in the inner city. That is to say, that the environment of self-sabotage is too overwhelming to overcome.

https://youtu.be/mxofPD9MNQk
>>
I am interested in your thread, op.

But I'm not entirely convinced you're both black and a teacher, rather than a basement troll.

Could I please request a timestamp pic of your hand and maybe even some proof of your qualifications?

This is /pol/ after all...

I'm a budding teaching in Australia.

I see the same issues here.
>>
>>69870447
Cleveland? Toledo? Also, were you in a similar school as a high school student?
>>
>>69868876
In an inner city school, people of all races tend to be equally illiterate. Grading is always a depressing task. Things like spelling and grammar can be rationalized as a failure of the parents. But the critical thinking skills? Non-existent. Either there's a biological component or the environments are not stimulating in the right ways. Maybe both.

>>69869667
I can confirm everything stated here.

>>69869897
It usually goes three ways.
1. The eternal optimists. Even after 30 years they are convinced they are making a difference.
2. The grizzled vets who are tough as nails. Usually retire immediately after locking up their pension.
3. The "Freedom Writers." Basically trying to be Hillary Swank from that movie, but realize within 1 month that the fantasy will never be reality. Then a recently retired teacher will get a call to fill in for the year, usually at a premium price. Get their pension + get paid a fully vetted teacher salary.
>>
>>69868724
you're fucking retarded. wiki that shit and leave us to our circle jerk of hatred
>>
>>69868724
muh dick
>>
maybe the premise is wrong

why should black kids buy into the white man's education system?

white people intellectualized because as a product of having to plan and organize for cold, hard winters with little available food

in Africa there are bananas 24/7/365

meanwhile, the economy is in terrible shape, and getting worse. good jobs are gone.

why keep investing oneself into a system that has no future?

when Pharaoh freed the slaves, Moses didn't stick around

IMO the only long-term solution is self-determination (and the freedom/responsibility that go with it), ideally in a habitat that suits blacks' evolutionary development
>>
>>69870697
Neither.

I was raised by a single mother and jumped around from city to city. Similar school, yes.

>>69870435
Yes. I had mentors growing up. Mostly white men. (No, they did not molest me).
>>
>>69870983
Are you saying asian dicks are subatomic sized?
>>
>>69871011

and this; >>69870646

why continue living as second-class citizens, subject to the natural prejudice and disadvantages that come with living as a member of the minority, on top of all that?
>>
Did you ever rap battle any of your students?
>>
>>69871058
Probably.
>>
>>69871011
>>69871162

then again, ww3 coming

maybe we came together for a reason;

Obama's family will likely survive ww3, at the very least, if any of us do;

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911

or maybe the sun will roast the earth and only black people will be able to endure it

I dunno, the Lord works in mysterious ways

everything in its right place
>>
>>69871011
>why should black kids buy into the white man's education system?

This points to a broader issue. Why do we have a one-size-fits-all education system to begin with? It waters down the curriculum and has zero specialization.

>in Africa there are bananas 24/7/365

I tend to believe the ambition other races have that blacks do not stems from the sort of mentality required by homo erectus to leave Africa. Can't say that in the teacher's lounge though.

>>69870526
>>
I'd be interested to know about the racial mix in the schools you taught at. Both of the teachers and students. What % were black, white etc.

Also, how fast was staff turnover at the schools.
>>
>>69868616
Tell me is slavery really over, are those people really free. Whenever i read about ghetto blacks I have a feeling it's not like slavery has ever ended. Looks more like niggers were just replaced by machines and became obsolete.
>>
>>69869957

probably the same reason the rest of us are

freedom of speech, anonymity = less ego involved, and the kind of people who are drawn to a place like this, nevermind the nonsense
>>
>be senior in High School
>black chick is CONSTANTLY trying to get with me
>at first I thought it was a joke, but it started getting to the point where she wanted to hold hands and "Cuddle" in shit
>play it off as friendly banter, trying not to get close
>i already have a gf for fucks sake
>i tell her
>she gets annoyed
>she constantly tries to get with me, even as I have a girlfriend
>>
>>69871178
Kek
>>
>>69871178
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qXislsYE1Wg
>>
>>69871376
90% black. 10% African/white/hispanic. No asians.

Turnover wasn't horrendous. Most teachers in inner city schools are familiar with poverty and poverty culture. If they finished one year, you could pencil them in for 5. Enough to get experience and go to a better school.

>>69871378
It's a different sort of slavery. Black culture is enslaving blacks. It's not white people anymore. It's stockholm syndrome. Only the kidnapper has left the premises. I'm doing my absolute best to keep from children from adopting this mindset.
>>
File: 1459241734771.png (617 KB, 680x916) Image search: [Google]
1459241734771.png
617 KB, 680x916
>>69869824
>The black children today are just the most recent in a continuous cycle of learned helplessness.

But aren't you a good example of how a strong-willed, intelligent individual can rise above their circumstances? What's wrong with being called an "uncle tom," ultimately, if you can say "FUCK YOU, GOT MINE"?
>>
>>69868616

what was their least favorite subject? and conversely, which one were they least resistant to?
>>
>>69871378
Now it's the other way around. White people pay taxes for stupid groids to live off of.
>>
>>69871378
Democrats turned blacks into essentially non-working slaves. They will keep voting democrat as long as they get their free shit, can chimp out whenever they want and absolve themselves from any personal or social responsibility.
>>
>>69871011

That's retarded because at this point they can't just go back to being spearchuckers and even if they did they'd get conquered by Islamists / Chinks who would make their situation worse and at best revert them to where they are now, only it's been 400 years and instead of the "White Mans" system its the "Yellow Mans" system, only saying that will get them fucking beheaded or turned into political prisoners in a chinese gulag.

I get the feeling you're either playing devils advocate or are mentally handicapped if you think this is a viable form of 'rebellion' or whatever you think.
>>
>>69871561
I'm an anomaly. There were factors both in and out of my control that have contributed to me "ascending" from black poverty.

>What's wrong with being called an "uncle tom," ultimately, if you can say "FUCK YOU, GOT MINE"?
This is the $1 million question. Why do successful blacks who grew up in poor neighborhoods feel obligated to constantly pay homage to the place that gave them NOTHING. Why do they go home and slum it. Drinking 40s and doing stupid shit once a year? I don't get it either. I believe it's guilt that they have left their "people" behind.
>>
>>69871435
Poor black women don't understand commitment. And thus, don't respect other people's relationships. Their only value and tool to get men's attention is sexuality.
>>
>>69871889

sounds very Scandinavian

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

does this seem vaguely familiar?
>>
>>69871575
>what was their least favorite subject? and conversely, which one were they least resistant to?

Strangely enough, math grades tended to be higher than most subjects. I believe this is because math at the high school level is very procedural and non-linguistic in nature. Inner city students did not grow up in homes that emphasized reading of any sort. All subjects besides math require a base understanding of language. If writing is involved, poor blacks start to sweat.
>>
File: please-stop-helping-us.jpg (552 KB, 1347x2000) Image search: [Google]
please-stop-helping-us.jpg
552 KB, 1347x2000
>>69871011
>IMO the only long-term solution is self-determination (and the freedom/responsibility that go with it), ideally in a habitat that suits blacks' evolutionary development

we did that in toronto, and black students have segregated themselves by creating a black only high school to fulfill what essentially is lowered expectations. funny how things come full circle.
>>
File: 1459642634472.jpg (85 KB, 729x533) Image search: [Google]
1459642634472.jpg
85 KB, 729x533
>>69871889

Thanks for answering my question. Didn't see you'd posted about having mentors and shit.

Why can't black moms just say "you're going to college" and reinforce the mindset? Do you have any insights other than the known "black culture says you a bitch if you're smart." I was poor, even though I'm white, and dropped out as a sophomore but ended up going to Berkeley because I just /knew/ I was smart and going to college because I'd been told that my entire life.
>>
>>69871353

>I tend to believe the ambition other races have that blacks do not stems from the sort of mentality required by homo erectus to leave Africa.

but why would they want to leave? maybe the ancestors of the whites got kicked out (couldn't hack it when population pressure increased); maybe also explains why blacks are generally better athletes, faster, etc.

>It is a law of nature we overlook, that intellectual versatility is the compensation for change, danger, and trouble. An animal perfectly in harmony with its environment is a perfect mechanism. Nature never appeals to intelligence until habit and instinct are useless. There is no intelligence where there is no change and no need of change. Only those animals partake of intelligence that have to meet a huge variety of needs and dangers.

-HG Wells
>>
>>69872095

very interesting - thank you for reply
>>
>>69871989

oh wow is this why scandis are cucks?
>>
>>69871774

depends on the environment and the level of technological development still present

see "I know not with what weapons ww3 will be fought, but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones" -Einstein

>I get the feeling you're either playing devils advocate or are mentally handicapped if you think this is a viable form of 'rebellion' or whatever you think.

there's no future here, not even for white people. it's not a "rebellion" to advocate for a viable way forward, whatever that turns out to be
>>
>>69872203

100% yes, it's deeply fucked
>>
>>69871989
Incredibly similar. Thanks for passing that on.

>>69871701
I personally believe all people prefer to work and make a living than scrape by on welfare. That said, many black families haven't had a working parent in GENERATIONS. Their mom doesn't work. Their grandmother didn't work. Their non-existent fathers aren't around working. Work just isn't something people did. You're not told to get a job by someone who matters to you.
>>
>>69872248

But your 'viable way forward' completely disregards the entire history of mankind as expansionist conquerors.

Black's can't just 'go back' to how it used to be.
>>
>>69872280

>Thanks for passing that on

my pleasure, friend - it's vital to expose the Achilles heel of any culture, in order to address and rectify the underlying problem... it's a massive detriment to Scandinavian thinking
>>
>>69872280

or maybe they want to self-determine, work for themselves and other blacks making decent money

hence, drugs, hustling, gun violence, etc.

many street blacks are "working", they're just not putting in a 9-5 taking orders from white people. if I were black I'd probably do the same thing tbqh
>>
>>69872437
>entire history of mankind as expansionist conquerors.

silly, humans were hunter-gatherers for literally hundreds of thousands of years

the recent "expansion/conquest" stage has been a few thousand years in the making

>Black's can't just 'go back' to how it used to be.

sure they can. when population pressures recede, and after the next war destroys civilization as we know it, we won't have much of a choice
>>
>>69870447
Amazing stuff to hear

So foreign to me because I went to a de facto whites only private school and we didn't even have profanity in the classroom let alone what you're describing

Truly another world...
>>
>>69871889
>who grew up in poor neighborhoods feel obligated to constantly pay homage to the place that gave them NOTHING.

that's not true tho. these men had family, even if not nuclear families; and friends, homeys, etc.

you never posted any music, btw;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
>>
>>69872150
That's interesting. Thanks for passing it on.

>>69872141
>Why can't black moms just say "you're going to college" and reinforce the mindset?

This is a very complex issue. First of all, it's very likely no one in the family (going back generations) has ever gone to college. and thus, they see no value in it. Education is simply not a concern. It can be argued that they would care A LOT more if they had to pay their own bills. They often have a very small worldview that is centered around drama. They are often VERY insecure and do not want those around them (even their kids) succeeding or being interesting in any way. They are also possessive mothers. Once the kid goes, they are alone. There is no husband/long-term partner to fill that void. Poor black mothers don't have actual friends. Their kids are their friends. The other poor people are simply people to gossip with/about. There's much more to this but these are the most pressing issues I believe.
>>
>>69872545
> Tribes didn't battle eachother for resources.
> Tribes didn't naturally progress into kingdoms / civilzation as we know it.

Jesus christ you're retarded.

Are you some suicidal NEET who just wants to watch the world burn so he forms all his opinions around that end game? Even then your position is fucking dumb because in 5000 or however many years after the apocalypse Niggers will STILL get subjugated because your position is "hurr just let them eat bananas and not worry about anything"
>>
>>69869666
jail?
>>
>>69868616
Were you able to reach those kids?
>>
>>69872280
That's what I mean. Not working and contributing to society is seen as perfectly acceptable since the white man is suppressing blacks anyway in their eyes. Everything is still a payback for slavery.
>>
>>69868616
Have you ever thought about trying to redpill people on these issues? Your experience is more valuable than a lot of other peoples opinions
>>
>>69872999
Out of the 2500 I taught? I'd say I directly contributed to maybe 5-10 reversing their life course in a very real, positive way. Like, going to college instead of gangbanging. Out of the maybe 50 that I want to think I helped in a direct positive way? They would've been fine anyway.
>>
>>69868969
>I believed this for 14 years before I broke.

What caused you to break?

What would you say to young people thinking about starting a career in education?
>>
>>69872949

there was relative stasis for hundreds of thousands of years

tribes only fight when there is friction because too many people/not enough resources

for most of human existence that wasn't much of an issue

>Are you some suicidal NEET who just wants to watch the world burn

No, I'm highly educated, if not conventionally. I come from a family that has been going to Harvard for centuries. My first cousin teaches math at MIT. I make 6 figures. My eyes are open. ww3 incoming, maybe this year, even
>>
>>69873119
>I'd say I directly contributed to maybe 5-10 reversing their life course in a very real, positive way.
That's 5-10 more than I've helped. You're good people.
>>
>>69872949
>>69873258

>Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>European governments...should consider publicly addressing the possibility of a terrorist attack using chemical, biological, radiological or even nuclear materials

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>jihadists are also said to be recruiting foreign experts to help them develop nerve gas.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/620801/ISIS-chemical-attack-UK-nerve-gas-intelligence-officials-believe

>French army guards water facilities as France's fears of a CHEMICAL ATTACK intensify

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons and how to weaponize the bubonic plague

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
>>
>>69873352
>>69872949

And ISIS is only JV;

>Russia poses an existential threat to the United States, and to the NATO alliance as a whole.

http://news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

http://www.janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

http://upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/
>>
>>69873258

I wish i knew you in real life just so i could watch you squirm more and more your retarded predictions don't come true.

Also
> My family is smart and well educated, so i must be despite no conventional education!

kek the deck homeyfam.

Enjoy your nihilism. Try smoking weed some time i hear that helps.
>>
>>69873034
100%. Blacks also occupying the glamour wealth positions (entertainers, athletes) in American society doesn't help. I shit you not, I'm guessing 1/3 of black males I taught tried out the whole rapper thing. The effort they showed towards that (pirating software, trying to learn lyrical structure, etc) could've been put towards something that isn't a 1/1000000 long shot.

>>69873063
The redpill is met with the red herring. "It's a systemic attack on the black male since slavery." "Nixon instituted crack!" The mentally ill left can't comprehend free will. Blame Nixon. Not the idiots ingesting the crack.
>>
>>69873352
>>69872949

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>Hezbollah is preparing for what it says will be its biggest war ever.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/

>Hezbollah Moving Long-Range Missiles From Syria to Lebanon, an Analyst Says

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah, Say Two of the Group’s Field Commanders

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>Russia Sends More Advanced Missiles to Aid Assad in Syria

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>Iran test-launched two ballistic missiles Wednesday emblazoned with the phrase "Israel must be wiped out"

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c9e2945ea3ef4dd9972f23cf663ac99e/iran-fires-2-missiles-marked-israel-must-be-wiped-out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62397548
>>
>>69869667
>it's up to the students to convince their parents to care.

Kids with parents that don't care about them often grow up believing that they're not worth caring about. They will not succeed in convincing their parents to believe in something that none of them believe in.
>>
>>69872095
>Strangely enough, math grades tended to be higher than most subjects

It's actually not all that strange when you figure the first two levels of high school math teach you the kin of math you need to know to sell drugs.

Don't need no calculus to sell some nig $100 worth of crack.

Don't need advanced physics to slip some torn bits of paper into a bag of pot to push the weight up to a half kilo.
>>
File: Meinawesomekaratepose.jpg (120 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Meinawesomekaratepose.jpg
120 KB, 500x375
>>69868616
As far as problems with lack of success in the school you worked at, rank in order which is the most problematic to least problematic.
1. Underfunding schools.
2. School Adminsitration bureacracy
3. Parents who don't care.
4. Misbehaving kids
5. Teachers Union.

Is there one that sticks out above the others?
>>
>>69872111
>a black only high school to fulfill what essentially is lowered expectations.

Toronto anon here. What's that school called?
>>
>>69873368

>My family is smart... so i must be

yah, it's called genetics

I am also highly educated, just not formally

>your retarded predictions don't come true.

kek, time will tell. but they're not just my predictions. read the links. it's happening

>Enjoy your nihilism.

No, you misunderstand. I'm not nihilistic. I'm just identifying a threat. I intend to survive, God willing, and if not, I won't have lost anything I wasn't going to lose anyway.

In order to solve a problem one must first acknowledge it.
>>
>>69873381
Fight them man, white people will never be taken seriously if they say black culture is a large part of black peoples probability in the US, only black people will be able to really start the discussion
>>
>>69872682
Do you believe affirmative action works? Does it break the poverty cycle?
>>
>>69873518
Africentric (sic) Alternative School for jk-8 and Winston Churchill Collegiate for high school
>>
>>69871420
which part of ohio? cleveland? akron?
>>
when did you stop being black?
>>
>>69873612
>>My family is smart... so i must be
>yah, it's called genetics
>I am also highly educated, just not formally

rofl check out this cuck.
>not knowing, barring developmental disorders, everything is nurture.
>>
>>69873394
And here lies the issue. How do we fix this cycle?

One former colleague was a Vietnam veteran. He was convinced that mandatory military service would instill a real sense of responsibility in blacks and other poor people. I can't disagree with him.

>>69873243
>What caused you to break?
I had grown callous to the kids long before I broke. The administration's refusal to defend teachers became too egregious. This forced me to step back and analyze everything.

>What would you say to young people thinking about starting a career in education?
I'd say, change your expectations. I'd also say, prepare to be disrespected no matter where you go. Middle-upper class people tend to view teachers as lazy state workers who cannot be fired and thus do shitty jobs. Pensioners who are taking more than their fair share. Poor people see teachers as glorified baby sitters. Great students often see teachers as obstacles that must be maneuvered to extract a quality grade. They'll smile and accept their A that you rounded up because they seem like good kids, only to hear them shitting on you in the hallway. Shitty students often see teachers as another authority figure to fuck with. If you're a good person, expect to be exploited by blooming sociopaths. If you're an empath, expect to eventually ignore the emotion of a kid's face that's basically screaming "HELP ME" because you can't take vicariously suffering anymore. You can't take your attempts at helping being met with indifference by the guardians of those kids.
>>
>>69868870
Burn the coal pay the toll.
Assuming the coal aint the only burning sensation anymore. ;)
>>
>>69873490
not OP of course however i will say 3,2,4,5,1
>>
File: 1448210945895.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1448210945895.gif
2 MB, 390x300
>>69873950
Have you moved on to teach at another school, or have you changed profession altogether?
Also, how is pay compared to where you worked then compared to where you work now.
Your story is interesting
>>
>>69873839
>not knowing, barring developmental disorders, everything is nurture.

but, that's bullshit

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/nature-beats-nurture-more-60-4391333

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/08/your-inherited-genes-control-your-iq-and-may-affect-how-well-you-do-at-exams-too/

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/40459/title/inherited-intelligence/

etc.

also appropriate that you're uneducated on the nature of the heritability of intelligence

the proof is in the pudding
>>
>>69873639
Thanks for the encouragement. I will continue to do what I can.

>>69873733
Affirmative action in education has been proven to NOT WORK. Blacks who are placed into prestigious institutions fail at an EXTREMELY disproportionate rate. The liberal Atlantic publication had an article about this. Would you rather send a black kid to Duke when he shouldn't be there, and have him fail out 50% of the time? Or send him to a state school where he gets his degree 90% of the time? Academic Affirmative Action produces mismatches that only hurt the kids.

>>69873802
Black is a mindset. The distinction is made obvious when you encounter african immigrants. They are the darkest people you'll ever see, but they don't let their kids "date the black." Totally different cultures.

>>69873490
Great question. In order from most problematic to least.
1. Parents who don't care.
2. School Adminsitration bureacracy.
3. Underfunding schools.
4. Teachers Union.
5. Misbehaving students.

If the parents cared, the kids wouldn't misbehave. It's that simple. If the administration had the teachers' backs, the kids could be adequately reprimanded, and thus they wouldn't misbehave. The teachers unions have their warts (mostly by getting greedy at the bargaining table WRT salaries) but they generally won't hesitate to ask for your firing if you're being unethical.
>>
>>69874191
>Have you moved on to teach at another school, or have you changed profession altogether?

Moved to a different school. Considered changing professions.

>Also, how is pay compared to where you worked then compared to where you work now.

I took a $20,000 pay cut to teach at a charter school. It was a hard decision considering I have young kids. But my work situation was affecting my ability to be a caring parent.

>Your story is interesting

I appreciate it.
>>
>>69868616
Very informative thread thx op.
>>
>>69868680
I think there is this repressed feeling of wanting to get the fuck out of the ghetto. Even if it's unconscient. A white man won't leave the kids ,so she'll be able to move up socially.
It's not rocket science that poor citizens wants to date higher.

>>69871561
It's never a good feeling to be called a traitor.
Race (or class loyalty for marx loving fucktard) loyalty is eventually race imprisonment.
It really is the crab bucket analogy. Someone tries to get ahead ? Nah fuck you traitor get back here or we'll shame you.
>>
>>69874449
Who are you voting for?

How'd you find this place?

Are you one of those black weebs?

You also have my permission to redirect red pilled blacks, or blacks that could still be saved, here to to /pol/. Contrary to what stormfags think, we need based red pilled blacks such as yourself to fix this problem before the racial tensions get even worse. God bless.
>>
>>69874449

Are niggers better off in slavery? Should they be put back in the fields? Are they incapable of success
>>
>>69874739
>Are niggers better off in slavery? Should they be put back in the fields? Are they incapable of success
Yes, my country is proof of that.

My country is like a huge social experiment on racial differences, we live in terrible conditions that are hard for anyone, and yet whites and orientals manage to thrive here, while niggers go on to sunk into eternal poverty and blame the white man for it.

Niggers are just incapable of thinking for themselves properly, most of them are incapable of learning and will quickly dedicate themselves to a life of crime at early ages.

We should just send them all to workfarms, keep them under control, fed and clean. It is for their own good really, and at least we can put them to work on something that will help society, rather than increase criminality.
>>
>>69874739
Niggers are incapable of success. But not all blacks are niggers. The adage "you can take the boy of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the boy" rings true 99.99% of the time. Don't try to save those who are lost. And it's easy to tell which are lost. The man whom I respect most is a successful black business man. He's a modern templar knight. A very principled, conservative Christian black man. He's ready to stand alongside whites and blacks alike to preserve Western Culture if liberals continue to dismantle American Culture. Don't write off all blacks.

>>69874648
I'm voting for Trump. I'm an oldfag. I found 4chan many years ago. I do not recall how. I believe through a forum.

I appreciate your permission. Racial tensions are nearing a precipice. It's now or never.
>>
>>69868616
every black woman I knows swallows
>>
>>69875103
As stated earlier, black women in general have no sense of self-worth. The only tool they have is their sexuality. And when you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
>>
One of best threads I've ever seen here, really. Will be saving the archived link tomorrow.

Thanks OP.
>>
File: 66793-1920x1080.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
66793-1920x1080.jpg
455 KB, 1920x1080
>>69869460
thats really sad to be honest. hope your happier at your new job
>>
>>69875078
Problem is ,as long as identity politics and anti racist fuck tards are alive ,blacks will never rally under the flag.
That's what is needed. Being a basket ball american is okay ,being american (and the nation permits it ,it's not Japan) is better.
But no ,humans tends to segregate themselves with who they're more alike ,so that'll take a hell lot of work
>>
>>69868616
How many dindus did a dindu do if a dindu could do nuffin?
>>
>>69875048
You're being disigenious if you're really claiming Blacks and Whites arrived to Brazil on equal playing fields. No shit Whites thrived, they did on the backs of imported African slaves.

Also, as for the Asians, they weren't enslaved.
>>
>>69868616
How did you change from being black, and what race are you now?
>>
>>69868616

former black? like michael jackson?
>>
>>69872150
>blacks are generally better athletes

Not in Africa. Blacks are shit athletes. Through the slave trade you thoroughbred those niggers.
>>
>>69875561
>not in africa

That's not true at all, look at Ethiopia or Kenya nearly always scoring 1st-3rd place.
>>
How is Jante's law even relevant to black community? It's basically an extreme version of "the group is more important than the individual". Blacks don't adhere to this. They're all about getting rich, being better/having higher social standing than their peers. They'll steal from and kill members of their own community. Black communities are the opposite of the law of Jante. If it were right, then blacks would be working to better their community and future generations, and stop thinking only of themselves.
>>
>>69868680
Niggers are losers. Watch the movies Friday or Baby Boy, you'll see what I'm talking about, they're just losers, at best if they have a job it's a crappy one, if they've got money they probably blow it on some dumb shit. Just staying out of jail is an achievement for them. They're dumb, ignorant, totally unaware of a world outside of their immediate vicinity, abusive, unfaithful, deadbeats, always getting into trouble, you name it.

So an average white guy with an average job is a total winner by their standards, better economically, better behaviour and attitude, brighter future, the whole nine.
>>
>>69875662
Don't see them a lot in weightlifting ,wrestling ,or volley ball ,or hand ball ,or javelin ,or polevault
Yeah they're fantastic runners ,both long and short distance.
Basket ball ,soccer in europe and boxing are pretty tricky to be frank ,it's not so much that they're generally gifted for it ,it's just how insanely popular these sports are (or were for boxing ,hence why we see less and less blacks in it ,they figured that you could earn as much and not get hit in the head) in urban ,poor parts of the country ,where blacks resides
>>
>>69875078

So we should enslave 99.99% of blacks
>>
File: 1459636677921.jpg (255 KB, 3259x2594) Image search: [Google]
1459636677921.jpg
255 KB, 3259x2594
>>69875859
How does this make you feel, german rape baby?
>>
>>69874274

you ever heard of thomas sowell?
>>
>>69869666
Wow, niggers are a doomed people, I learn new things every day!

>>69875997
I'm not sure I've even seen 3 blacks in Poland so far.
>>
>>69868616
what kind of body armour did you wear? soft class III or class IV plates?
>>
Are you male or female?

dont know if you answered?
>>
Who was the most brilliant black student you had?

How hard was it socially for blacks that actually wanted to learn?

Were there any black students that totally rejected nigger culture?
>>
>>69871011
That might be the right conclusion, we're trying to force them into a mold that doesn't fit them at all. We should stop trying, set them free, let them do whatever they want in a land just for themselves. After a while they'd return to a state that is more natural to them.
>>
>>69871353
How mixed/lightskinned are you?
>>
>>69874274
Former teach here. Liking this thread. I think misbehaving students are more of a symptom than a problem per se, and that its ranking in the list might depend on the age of said "students".
>>
>>69876596

IQ is the cause.

higher iq = better students.
>>
>>69869897
I went to a pretty large highschool, and we had an noticeable black population, not overwhelming but they were there and a teacher got assaulted at least 1 time each year. Couple new young white female teachers broke down and quit after their first year.
>>
>>69876636
No way. Let computers compute. You need human teachers to teach intellignece of the heart. This way you'll make reasonable, sensible citizens able of free will.
>>
>>69876701

I hate white leftists.

even more than the kikes.
>>
>>69873950

Thanks for answering my question in such detail, OP. I was considering a career in education - I've already been teaching overseas and have just come home. But judging by how teachers are disrespected by virtually everybody, I am backing out. I'm sorry that your own experience has been so bleak. Godspeed.
>>
>>69876758
pupils need to be human as well if your greeting card rhetoric hopes to have any chance of success in reality
>>
>>69876562
Not light and not dark. I definitely don't appear to have white genetics in the recent lineage.

>>69876051
Big fan of Mr. Sowell actually.

>>69876220
Male.
>>
>>69875078
>99.99% of the time
99.99% should be sent to fight mudshits.

Imagine that,niggers vs mudshits.

M.E. will turn into Africa.
WUUUURRLLLLSTAAARRRRRRRHIIIIIIPHAAAAPPPP
>>
>>69876224
>>69876224
>most brilliant black student
Can't get too specific. I had a kid go to Yale. Math genius type. Valedictorian of course. His speech was pretty redpilled iirc.

>how hard was it socially?
Extremely. They would be picked on, called white, etc. they usually tried to hide their studies. If they needed tutoring, they would usually ask if I could give them a car ride home and not mention tutoring. So we'd end up studying and I'd take them home. There was a sort of shame to it all.
>>
>>69871989
just read this for the first and it's 100% the same in slovenia; success is resented, mediocrity is king; a leftover from commie period, I'm sure
>>
>>69877345
>Extremely. They would be picked on, called white, etc. they usually tried to hide their studies. If they needed tutoring, they would usually ask if I could give them a car ride home and not mention tutoring. So we'd end up studying and I'd take them home. There was a sort of shame to it all.

That's incredibly fucked up.

Did you ever try to talk to bluepilled whites about your experiences? How did they Respond?

And was the kid who went to yale the number one target of the nigs?

Ever have a student die in a drive by, stabbing etc?
>>
>>69877345
I can't believe /pol/ didn't ask this,geez

What is your opinion on race mixing?

Is it beneficial for blacks/whites/asians/whoever mixes?

Is it fine for someone to be from 2 worlds ?

Were mullatos better students?

What would blacks do to hispanic and white students?
>>
>>69868969
>14 years

Patience of Saint.
>>
>>69876953
No rethorics intended. Just pointing out the stupidity of IQ testing.
>>
>>69877345
What are the white kids in your school like? Do they end up falling for the whole "gangbang" culture or just ostracized by the rest of the people and keep to themselves ?
>>
>>69870646
Strange to hear a swede say "better colored people"
>>
>>69872274
>>69872447

I think you're overstating its importance today. It's become an increasingly irrelevant way of thinking, and I'm not so sure that it was ever that important to begin with.
>>
>>69872095
>>69873438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-of-FsuPCj4
>>
File: 1443729192517.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1443729192517.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>69877345
>They would be called white
That's just sad, wanting to learn and advance in life to make a better future for yourself, and all your classmates bully you for it.
>>
Thanks for this ama, op. It's these few decent threads that keep me from abandoning /pol/ altogether.
>>
>>69868616
My black professor used to teach at one and talked about how being their too long changed his vernacular and attitude towards teaching.
How much did you change?
>>
>>69872203
Yeah, the law of Jante is stupid. It keeps everyone mediocre. Doing too well at school is considered being some sort of inconsiderate nazi and smart children need to purposefully dumb down so that everyone can follow.

Having elite schools or schools for the gifted in Norway would be like having ISIS take over the country. People fear it and freak out if anyone actually want to do it. It's a idiotic part of our culture.
>>
>>69878102
>It's become an increasingly irrelevant way of thinking
Maybe in sweden, but that is because you import all sorts of thinking.
>>
>>69877654
answer this please OP
>>
If I had to teach a class in the ghetto, I think I could break every one of those children in less than 1 semester.

Education is a game, you're an adult and smarter that children. Find their motivations and exploit them.

Example: I would buy 60k in movie prop currency (costs like $120) and put it on my desk day 1. If any of them mention it or look at it I would say that's my salary, my money, I take that home every year. Nobody can take that money from me, because it's invisible. It's my education. I can go earn it somewhere else. The government robs me of 25%, but they can't rob my mind. I would get them to pass it around and touch it, look at it, ask them how many of them have ever seen this much money at once. Then explain to them that's what they will get after tax if they take their education seriously and learn for themselves. The money is out there waiting for them, if only they study and learn. Once they learn what it takes to make it, in this country they will always find an opportunity to make it.

I assume niggers are visually motivated, so this experience of handling 60k will begin an internal dialogue with them, "shit if im 16 now and 24 when I graduate college that's 8 years. After 8 years I earn this much? In 20 years I could own 2 houses and 3 cars. I might retire by the time I'm 50."
I think most teachers fail because they don't understand their students. Why would he pay attention to your dumb ass for 45minutes rather than texting 3 girls hes trying to pimp out or set up drop for his next drug shipment, he can clear 5 grand this week alone, what does he need your education for?
>>
>>69879121
Niggers are in the now.
Tomorrow doesn't exist psychologically in the most literal sense.
Those that make it are those who develop a sense of tomorrow naturaly, ergo genetic mistakes.
>>
>>69879121
>I think most teachers fail because they don't understand their students.

including you, your scenario is hopelessly idealistic.

realistically, they'd steal your fake money, try to spend it, get v& and then blame faggot whitey teacher for it. the end.

you give them way too much credit for having that much forethought to understand your 'lesson'
>>
Sounds an awful lot like gypsies. You can save a few kids, but 99.99% of them are criminal scum inheriting their parents' parasitic begging culture. Even a single gyppo can disrupt the class to the point where it's harmful for other students' future while you need like 2-3 white trash kids to really start becoming a trouble. White trash can also be reasoned with, while gypsies are complete liars.

The only solution I came up with is going full Liberia on them and deporting gypsies to their own country so we can shoot them at the border when they try cross it illegally.
Segregation and autonomy literally worked for every minority in Europe in managing ethnic tensions and motivating students, but gypsies are just hopeless with no will to change.
>>
>>69879403
rubbish. they're in the now because they are poor, and poor people have a higher mortality rate and need to look at the immediate dangers and day to day struggle rather than having the luxury to plan for a future.

Has nothing to do with them being black, it's being in a toxic environment where everyone is fighting over scraps.

If there's 30 kids in the classroom I would tell them combined they would have 1.8million income a year in 8 years if they just educate themselves. 1.8million. No winning the lottery, no getting a record deal, no robbing anyone. Imagine how much good they could do with 2million extra dollars a year in their community.

The smart thugs will get it and enforce it in the others. You only need to reach the problem cases anyway, the young wannabes. The others will follow them like sheep.

>>69879497
Idealistic? It's showing them what the pay off is. Children are stupid, but smarter than you probably give them credit for. They can understand if they do and say the right thing in the right situation it can benefit them, this is social conditioning they experience from an early age when they see Shaniqua and La'Fawnda brawling tits out on the front lawn.

Your blind hate for a race is inconsistent. White trash is just as bad as black trash, I don't see you making any type of radical statements about them though.

All you have to do is explain the real game that education is. It doesn't make anyone smarter, it just makes you a more efficient and productive worker, raising the tax revenue.
>>
>>69880013
Delusional leftist. Education in school is barely 5% of a person.

You can't unfuck how deterministic genetic is.
Everything social is genetic because everything physical is genetic. The dice already rolled.
>>
>>69879516
>99.99% of them are scum
100%,anon,100%

Deportation straight into sea is the only solution.
>>
>>69868616
Were you an affirmative action hire?
>>
>>69880224

education >ex ducere : send out of (nature's) way. That's what it's all about.
>>
>>69875859
If you're only experience with African Americans is through movies plz leave
>>
>>69870681
>same issues

Where shouts are you mate?
>>
>>69880013
>It's showing them what the pay off is.

your making a grave assumption that they even possess enough foresight to understand that or your rabbit and tortoise fable. not all blacks fall into this category but most do. you are completely unwilling or oblivious to accept that they at best operate on an emotional level of a 16 year old max. impulse and instant gratification are their prime motivators.

many better people have tried in the past, this is nothing new and your virtues of foresight fable will fall on deaf ears. it's you that doesn't understand them.
>>
>>69878127
What's traffic is they call success white and don't get what that implies about them and their own race.
>>
>>69879121
>Pass around real-looking money to a class full of niggers

$120 is still a lot of money if you're never going to see it again.
>>
>>69874040
sick burn
i
c
k

b
u
r
n
>>
You're not a teacher, you're a zookeeper.
>>
>>69879121
And they will be like?
>60 thousand nigguh? Shieett nigghy dats nuffing niggguuuuh, by bruddha makes 10 times dat hustling crack you bitch ass cracka nigga!

And then you say them that selling drugs will land them in jail but they won't care because they can not think that far into the future.
>>
>>69880611
>traffic
*tragic
Fucking auto correct.
>>
Op fell asleep
>>
>>69873950
With all do respect state pension systems for all government jobs should be eliminated entirely. I'd rather pay the worker that money up front and let them plan their own retirement like every other American. Pension systems really fuck over budgeting for useful services in the long run.
>>
You should write a book, OP.
>>
>>69880224

No it isn't moron. Over 50% of IQ is determined by environment.
>>
>>69881211
That's what he said...
>>
>>69880589
It's not, but you can't experience my specific experiences, so I can't refer you to them. If nigs depict themselves in their own movies as losers at best that kind of tells you something doesn't it?
>>
>>69881211
>>69881339

Wait, misread.

No, over 50% of IQ is not environmental. Adoption studies have shown that children's IQ are most similar to their biological parents, not their Adoptive parents.

It's at least 50% genetic and could be as high as 80%.
>>
Would bringing back "the cane" from an early age fix the problem of the kids believing it's OK to skirt authority (their mother in most cases)?
>>
>>69881519

>adoption studies

I've seen those studies and they're not very good. Read the criticisms of their methodology.

And this is assuming IQ is an accurate measurement of intelligence or success. Not one IQ study has produced an r value above 0.8. I bet you don't even know what that means and yet you're still talking.

The marshmellow test has produced similar r values to 'life success' as IQ studies.
>>
>>69881339

He said education is 5% of a person. Not 50%.
>>
>>69868616
I was a teacher too. About 9 years ago.
I taught English literature in a big city; Manchester.

I can't even describe how horrible it was. I'm a plumber now. I fix drains and install showers and heating systems. Some kids wanted to know about poetry and Shakespeare, William Blake and Wordsworth.
Other kids just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>69880269
What exactly is a gypsy? Where do they come from? Why are they so shit?
>>
>>69881580
Yes, like in 1912, when IQ tests were invented.
>>
>>69881763
>Read the criticisms of their methodology.

Tell me in your own words so I know you aren't just parroting it.

>r values
Are they 0 or close to it? No one (credible) is saying there is only one variable here.
>>
>>69881841
They come from India originally and are just as shitty
>>
>>69868616
How did you stop being black?
>>
>>69872478

I forget the source, but some anthropologists looked at how much money inner city thugs made. It was well below minimum wage. Only at higher levels of the criminal organization did people make any money. Street level workers were cannon fodder.
>>
>>69871548
>Black culture is enslaving blacks

...4 monkeys in a room. In the center of the room is a tall pole with a bunch of bananas suspended from the top. One of the four monkeys scampers up the pole and grabs the bananas. Just as he does, he is hit with a torrent of cold water from an overhead shower. He runs like hell back down the pole without the bananas. Eventually, the other three try it with the same outcome. Finally, they just sit and don’t even try again. To hell with the damn bananas. But then, they remove one of the four monkeys and replace him with a new one. The new monkey enters the room, spots the bananas and decides to go for it. Just as he is about to scamper up the pole, the other three reach out and drag him back down. After a while, he gets the message. There is something wrong, bad or evil that happens if you go after those bananas. So, they kept replacing an existing monkey with a new one and each time, none of the new monkeys ever made it to the top. They each got the same message. Don’t climb that pole. None of them knew exactly why they shouldn’t climb the pole, they just knew not to. They all respected the well established precedent. EVEN AFTER THE SHOWER WAS REMOVED!

Solve for Uncle Toms and your race might succeed.
>>
>>69881814
He said in school. It is probably pulled out of his arse, but still, get it right.
>>
>>69881814
IN SCHOOL.
>>
>>69881763
>wanting a correlation as strong or stronger than 0.8
Holy shit, leftists everyone.
>>
>>69868616
Have you watched The Wire?

How accurate is the portrayal of an inner city school system?
>>
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 1024x768
>>69880611
Very traffic indeed
>>
>>69881763
>I'm willing to endlessly explain away and make excuses for the results of tests which damage my fragile world-view
>I could not possibly accept this uncomfortable truth that unseats my noble egalitarian philosophy
>>
>>69881841
>What exactly is a gypsy?
Indian.
>Where do they come from?
India.
>Why are they so shit?
Indian nature since forever.

Since the indo-european invaders to the british,they all commented how disgusting and subhuman the indians are and how they should be wiped out either through genocide or remove all males to breed the indian gene out.
>>
>>69875078
>The man whom I respect most is a successful black business man. He's a modern templar knight. A very principled, conservative Christian black man. He's ready to stand alongside whites and blacks alike to preserve Western Culture if liberals continue to dismantle American Culture. Don't write off all blacks.

Is it Sowell ?
if not, what's your opinion on Thomas Sowell ?
>>
>>69880935
They sell drugs because it's a fast high risk, high reward low initial investment type business.

Education is a slow low risk, high reward high initial investment type business.

>>69880600
It's not rabbit and tortoise fable, its 8 years gets you 60k. Math even a 16 year old black kid can understand. Nobody has tried to explain to them income, most of them barely understand taxation or property rights. People have tried to appeal to their emotions, that shit is useless. Give me 8 years of dedicated unsupervised learning where you push yourself to be the best, and I give you 60k in your pocket and upward mobility not only for yourself, but for your children and their children. Your parents are fucking losers, wake up and understand you will be just like them if you don't change.They make it to the NFL and NBA so they can make it anywhere else, it's just a question of time and effort.

You sound like a bitter twisted loser, no doubt your own life is fucked up and are projecting your shortcomings on an easy target, poor dumb black kids who need to carry a gun on their way to school or risk getting shot.

>>69880224

A Frenchman calling someone a delusional leftist, that's fucking rich bro. Education in school is everything for poor people because it's their home, job and meal. Without public education they would be on the streets selling their asses. Niggers had no problems in the 50s and 60s when schools had corporal punishment and children we forced to sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and pay attention. It helped that the dumb ones could leave school early, go into a trade and start earning a wage.
>>
>>69879121
Kek, you'll be shot and robbed.
>>
>>69882440

Sub 0.8 r values are not taken as anything more than a mild curiosity in pretty much all other fields. Only IQ autists continually churn out shitty studies with low r values.

Oh and

>he disagrees with me
>he must be a leftist

Fuck off.
>>
>>69877024
>>69883269
nevermind man.

Just read up to that point now.
>>
Do you agree with Thomas Sowell that it was mostly the liberal welfare state that destroyed the black family from the 60s onwards and that if they had been left to their own devices just as they had for an entire century after emancipation that they would be excelling today?
>>
>>69882275

Which is an utter absurdity. School plays a huge role, not 5% you doofus.
>>
>>69882792

>I'm willing to accept sub par studies that I can't even understand properly because it reinforces my already held beliefs.
>>
>>69883499
>r value of 0.8
>In a range of -1 to +1, 0 being no correlation

Another way of saying r=0.8 is 80% correlation m80...
>>
>>69879121
This guy, this guy is an idiot. Fuck off Australia.
>>
>>69868695
216?
>>
>>69883416
>Math even a 16 year old black kid can understand.

no one has said they don't understand math. you keep sidestepping the issue, it's that they lack forethought to comprehend how it'll work in their favour.

>Nobody has tried to explain to them income,

lol

>They make it to the NFL and NBA so they can make it anywhere else, it's just a question of time and effort.

this is hardly a measure of intellectual or social success

>You sound like a bitter twisted loser, no doubt your own life is fucked up and are projecting your shortcomings on an easy target, poor dumb black kids who need to carry a gun on their way to school or risk getting shot.

of course that must be it, you are that fragile aren't you?
>>
>>69869824
Don't you think the current system of incarceration basically fucks black families? We put like a third of the men in jail and wonder why their societies are fragmented and why it's seen as normal to have no dad.

Fuck man I'm so fortunate in my life
>>
>>69883744
You don't know what you're talking about. Go take a stats class.
>>
>>69884742
Oh don't I? Please explain how.

I am noticing that when asked to show understanding you go suddenly quiet.
>>
>>69884653
Is this really an argument liberals make?
>>
>>69870400

Poor kids in Norway will generally strive to make it too.
I got a master's degree and I came from a family of working class poorfags.
>>
>>69868695
CPS?
>>
>>69875441
Do you think most White families in Brazil had slaves ?
Do you think slavery is an excuse, 200 years after it was abolished ?
>>
>>69868616

50,000 people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town.
>>
>>69868616
My mother was a schoolteacher in Michigan and had similar results. Kids running into here room and assaulting other children, no reprimands. She used to occasionally give children things like pretzels because their parents were drug addicts and the child was literally starving except when fed by the school. Horrific, after many years of teaching, she stopped believing in God. And, now thinks 99% of everything is genetic. Some very small % succeeded regardless of the situation, some rich kids were also stupid cucks in her experience. She determined it was all genetic based.
>>
>>69875859
>to prove my assertions, watch these fictional comedies about black people
>>
What kind of school are you sending your kids to?
>>
>>69869667
What's wrong with being content on joining the military?
>>
Rip based black teacher, the white man got to him
>>
>>69884594
Do you even have a poor minority in Canada? It's just Indians and Chinese outworking your own educational system to take all of the doctor and engineering jobs. What's the problem leaf, you got cucked by your own liberalism and now are hiding behind the swastika of white justice?

Making it to the NFL and NBA is a measure of hard work and dedication. Which can be channeled into numerous other directions including academic and entrepreneurial. Do you seriously think politicians are intellectuals? They are some of the dumbest people on the fucking planet, too stupid to practice law, all holding art degrees. Name me one major politician with a STEM background, they're all fucking flakes.
>>
>>69876458

We did that. It's called "Liberia". Look at how well that turned out...
>>
>>69883661
>already held beliefs
Ruh-ruh-ruh wrong, Scoob
>>
>>69876636
I have a high IQ and my performance in school was terrible. My GPA was like 2.0. I think blacks would do better in school if they had more autonomy and less force feeding of seemingly irrelevant topics. Calculating the molar mass of a compound feels like pedantic busywork because it had zero application in my waking life. On the other hand I can tell you about aquatic allelopathy because I am fascinated by freshwater ponds. Maybe black people need more freedom to learn what interests them.

I have severe ADHD.
>>
>>69886020
>What's wrong with being content on joining the military?
Nothing at all if you like Israel.
>>
>>69886346
>implying i'm white

lmao your entire argument is premised on moral outrage while completely ignoring the post you replied to

>Making it to the NFL and NBA is a measure of hard work and dedication.

ok, again, tell me how this is indicative of social or intellectual success?
>>
>>69883744
If it's not something he learned in this one statistics class he took, it's not correct. A correct idea can only come from a school teacher or a textbook used in a school.

Actually, a correlation of 0.8 is about what I would predict without seeing any data. We are talking about IQ:"life success", right? There would OBVIOUSLY be a positive correlation, and there would obviously be exceptions. Intelligent people usually take advantage of the opportunities they have, or make opportunities for themselves; sometimes they don't. Unintelligent people usually don't take advantages of the opportunities they have, and can't make opportunities for themselves; sometimes they succeed (usually through the avenues of nepotism, luck, or simple persistence).
>>
>>69870447
>Quickest way to expose them? Simply ask "why are you here? No seriously. Why are you here? You're not here to learn. You're here to clown. So just leave." And many of them did.

we're not allowed to let them drop out in my school district. They are entitled to be there.
>>
>>69878516
Where in Norway do you live?
Where I grew up, we kind of all wanted to have good grades, and if we got a 6 we bragged to our friends who got 5s.

Or is Bergen just fucking different from the rest of the country?
>>
>>69881763
>my position is authoritative because I took a statistics class in college
>I can't even spell marshmallow correctly
>I think every dimension of human behavior is compartmentalized
>I don't see how there could be a correlation between intelligence and self-control -- to me, these things are completely unrelated
>>
>>69885185
>crime is at historical lows in nearly every category
>even black crime rates have decreased
>incarceration levels higher than they have ever been historically
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69886346
Mate, your ideas wont work. You go into a classroom, show them off your yearly income, which is a lot less than 60k in the US, and the kids will fucking hate you. Think about it, here comes the white man showing off all the money he gets that they don't and never will, unless they act like him, which means acting white. So therefore in the students minds not only are you a racist who thinks blacks should act like whites do, but because you have the good fortune of being born white you'll be richer than they can ever hope to be and are gloating that fact over them. A lot of these students are already racist and hate white people, hate people in authority and hate anyone who thinks that they know whats best for them.

You'll have your car trashed by the end of the week, and people with your last name will be having their houses robbed.

If you want to teach black students you have to be the alpha male in the room and absolutely dominate them. Don't take shit, don't back down, teach your content. Don't act like them, don't try to be cool and hip, don't try to be their friends, don't suck up to them, don't try to entertain them with games, don't try to make everything you teach relatable, don't pander to them. Be a hard as nails rules enforcer who prepares and follows lesson plans. Get them to sit down and shut the fuck up for a few months, then, when you have absolute control you can start with your "life lesson" shit and some might listen because you've by this point you're broken them down and rebuilt them into somewhat passable students. Doing that is hard though, and you might end up driving alot of them away, but if all teachers acted this way I believe there would be a net positive change in black communities over time.
>>
>>69887679
>do crime
>pay the time
>WAHHH RAYYCISSS

Niggers have families before they go to jail and abandon them

your arguments are poor appeals to emotion
>>
>>69875441
Sorry but you know little about brazil. Pro-tip: the wealthy parts of brazil aren't the parts that had lots of slaves.
>>
>>69887874
So we need to preemptively incarcerate niggers before they're of reproductive age? Alright, let's begin the work.
>>
>>69886937
>being a multimillionaire in your 20s
>not indicative of social or intellectual success

If you're not white it's safe to say you're racist because that's how your backwards ass parents brought you up. I don't expect a nonwhite to understand equality of opportunity or empathy with human beings, you cannot see past your own race and civilization, despite it holding you back for thousands of years until white people colonized and civilized you.

Look at Brazil India and China. All horrible shitholes with either high crime, poverty or indifference to the suffering of others. All attempting to copy the American economic model of muhcapitalism getrichquick and all failing and falling flat on their faces because they don't understand the inherently concepts of freedom and innovation.

Tell me why do you live in Canada if you're not white? It's a British colony, are you British? A native? Rather than working to fix your own country your parents or grandparents left their third world shithole to exploit a foreign system that accepts them gladly. Buhbuh-but we send money back home and family is important. Really? How's India's economy going Patel? All I'm seeing is a civil war in the north and big multinationals getting sweetheart deals for mining and agriculture, enriching a few corrupt businessmen and politicians and fucking over hundreds of millions of poor subsistence farmers. Maybe you're Asian, which Asian country besides Japan or South Korea would you willingly choose to live in? Oh none of them, gotcha.

This thread was ostensibly about a way to fix an ongoing problem in a Western democratic country. I can understand how that entire concept is foreign to you, since you were bred from an early age to only run away from your problems and betray your own race.

Leafs incapable of basic comprehension tasks, why do white people worry about nonwhite people all the time, that's so stupid lol look at me I don't even care about my own people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.