[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro refugee Communists are attacking my Country https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Pro refugee Communists are attacking my Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPa3TwOPF7Q
>>
Why do people want to destroy their own countries? :/
>>
>>69868108
The refugees are not even going to stay in Austria, they just want to travel to germany and sweden. The communists fights for something they will never have if the borders opened.
>>
>>69868108
When will the military just take over
>>
>>69868786
daddy issues.

If and when you have/get kids, don't sacrifice spending time with them for career or "me time".

A love for a nation/people is a continuation of your love for your father.
Women are whores and doesn't matter.
>>
>>69868871

If they are going to Germany let them fucking Aryan scum they killed europe
>>
>>69868786
I don't know, but we should help them in much, much more proactive way.

The only reason anybody wants to come to the west is because it's rich and so it seems to stand to reason that, were the west to suddenly become extremely poor, nobody would want to come anymore.

I mean if people want to destroy shit then it should be destroyed proper not just handed over to poor caretakers. Sometimes I wish I could cut the GDP the west by fifty just so there wouldn't be any place to run.
>>
#bringbackhitler
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
What is the worst that could happen if the police opened fire?
>>
>>69869334

I'm not seeing a downside here anon..
>>
>>69868108
> 0:30
> those shitty girly throws of the life jacket at the cop
> they barely fly half way
>>
Those days of wanting to fix the world for me are long gone

I want their daighters and wives to be raped by Ahmed and Mohammed.
>>
>>69870090
Europe is the world.

We need to protect it.

This bullshit "diversity" is killing the real European diversity.

EVERY European culture is turning into the same fucking grey ghetto trash culture.
>>
Shouldn't they be writing "Fluchtlinge Wilkommen" or whatever?

>captcha: select all images of a shed
top kek
>>
>>69868108
Better fire up the gas chambers and ovens, Hans. Thats the only option at this point.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>Always thought the Government was too paranoid about communism in the 50s
>Had no idea how justified they were in hating it

I mean, funding all those warlords probably wasn't a great idea but still.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.