[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is going to deal with Transfags now that they've lo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: xy cho.jpg (690 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
xy cho.jpg
690 KB, 1280x800
How is going to deal with Transfags now that they've lost their one argument?

http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/02/sex-isn-t-chromosomes-story-century-misconceptions-about-x-y
>>
>trying to write a scientific article as a blogpost
Is there a tldr? It hurts my eyes.
>>
The north american continent is the home of transfags.
>>
>>69867700
>How is going to deal with Transfags
How is OP type english

>fucking newfies.
>>
>>69867874
Brazil and Thailand have it worse though?

I guess I can't fault Thailand because it's more for business than mental degeneracy.
That's how they makes their livins.
>>
>>69867700
It directly mentions the SRY gene which is present on the Y chromosome and is responsible for the transcription of an expression factor for MALE sexual anatomy. Failure of this gene to be transcribed causes FAILURE to produce viable sexual anatomy, and a sterile offspring. How the author ignored this and continued on their rant I cannot understand.
>>
>>69869463
Actually if the SRY gene is faulty it causes a normal XY female who is capable of having children.
Te interest disorders where the SRY gene is normal are the ones that can't have kids
>>
>>69867700
that is a lot of words just to say that this author is an anti science trans fetishist
>>
Ah, the New Statesman, that bastion of objective scientific research and analysis.

Definitely not a Marxist agitator rag known for attacking every edifice of British society, nope, never anything like that.
>>
>>69867700
That is a lot of loyalty for a hired luddite. Even though it itself mentions that all that matters are the functioning sex organs of a certain sex.
>>
File: 1459727617570.gif (1 MB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
1459727617570.gif
1 MB, 348x261
>>
That article used a lot of words to say nothing.

The entire focus of the article is intersex individuals, not trannies. Nobody denies the existence of people who, based on their genetics and physiology, cannot be cleanly categorized into "male" or "female." But that means nothing in the case of people who identify as the opposite sex. When you feel like one sex but are actually the other sex, there's still something obviously wrong with you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.