[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually take MGTOW seriously? From what I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1457245452842.jpg (215 KB, 960x572) Image search: [Google]
1457245452842.jpg
215 KB, 960x572
Does anyone here actually take MGTOW seriously?

From what I've seen, most of/pol/ wants a traditional married life: a loving conservative wife, children to raise, a home in the country, a family to take on roadtrips, to celebrate the holidays with, to be proud of, to grow old with. We want a family unit that depends on us - kids to take fishing, hiking, shooting ... piano recitals, report cards, school conferences, snow days, camping, visiting the grandparents, hiding easter eggs, wrapping Christmas presents, anniversaries, Sunday church, watching old movies together, grilling with the neighbors on a summer weekend, having a beer with your son after he's turned 21, dancing with your daughter at her wedding, watching your children become adults, and seeing your grandchildren.

How could anyone not desire and fight for these things? Why do some people collapse under the pressure of current social trends? Shouldn't we struggle to preserve this way of life?
>>
Artificial wombs will grant us these things real soon now.
>>
>>69867315
yeah, too bad all of that requires a loyal, well-raised wife who isn't fucked in the head. How many of those types of women even exist in today's degenerate, feminist society? If anyone of you finds one, you fucking hang on to her. I've been with enough girls from the current generation to know how rare a decent woman is.
>>
How can you "continue to preserve" something that hasn't existed for a long time
>>
>>69867315
There is nothing to "preserve". The modern state of gender relations is nothing like our ideal state. For something to be done about it we must change the way things are right now.

And I sympathize with MGTOW since men really are just disposable utilities for women. Only recently have men not gotten anything in return for it. So i get why they just drop out and do their own thing but imo I think we should fight to make things better.
>>
yes, Marriage is not beneficial for men.
MGTOW for life.
>>
The only way MGTOW will be taken seriously is if top tier, desired men decide to adopt the philosophy, and there is absolutely no reason to care if you're a Chad Thundercock. Thusly, the lower quality men who have to put up with females having the upper hand(Basement Dwellers and Supreme Gentlemen) will make up the majority of this demographic and be mocked and shunned just like always.
>>
>>69867893
I work in the software industry. There are plenty of nerds who don't want to deal with women. Sure, they don't look like Chad Thundercock but they have huge amounts of money.
>>
I'm going my own way. I never want a wife and kids.

Why would I? I've never heard a single valid reason for reproducing. It all comes down to a fear of death, fear of losing your partner, and/or social indoctrination.

There is no good reason for having kids. No sane, rational person wants to be woken up at night for 2-3 years by some crying, shit-producing annoyance.
>>
>>69867569
Agreed - good women are hard to come by. But how is ignoring the problem an adequate solution? It's a cultural problem that's only growing worse - birthrate drops in the west being an alarming symptom of the destruction of the traditional family. As >>69867846
suggested we shouldn't just give up. Why not push the issue politically?
>>
>>69867846
>And I sympathize with MGTOW since men really are just disposable utilities for women.

But MGTOW is WORSE because it turns all of us into a fucking tax producers with zero input on how our money is spent because the state takes all of what we make to pay for single mothers' children.
>>
>>69868161
Hahahahah, this faggot doesn't know the sheer joy of hugging your precious cherubic child and hearing it say "I love you"- have fun with your miserable, lonely life.
>>
>>69868022
Yeah, and what does that matter? Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with women. If you don't, then that's fine, but you're not dealing a blow to spoiled western women in any way by refusing to interact with them.. There is plenty of cock in the sea and they don't really need yours, or your software buddies' money.
You're going to snickering at how HURR DURR YOU REALLY GOT DEM, and nothing will change. Life will go on for them just as easy as ever.

I don't think we're coming from the same angle here.
>>
MGTOW fags can literally fuck off to reddit

same with you degenerate PUA fucbois

85% of MGTOW is on the spectrum and collects anime figures
>>
>>69868361
MGTOW dudes don't understand that they're controlled opposition unless they can get the majority of men to revolt.

And we all know that's never going to happen because of so many thirsty ass beta men.
>>
>>69868326

Who says that I am miserable and lonely? I said that I never want a WIFE - not that I steer clear of female attention.

I can fuck as much pussy as I want. I can date women and pretend like I am seriously into them so they let me into their pants. I can date and fuck some woman who you end up marrying. It's happened before, some of the women I used to creampie in the past have settled down and married.

I find it funny. I used to cum deep inside her pussy and now some sap is licking her cunt and stuck with her for the rest of his life. What a fuckin' dupe. Licking a pussy I used to use as a DNA dumpster.
>>
>>69868323
How are they oppressed? Sure they pay more taxes than if they were to be married, but they also don't spend money on their wives, children, needing a bigger home in a school district, etc.
>>
Just because feminists have their special little snowflake club, doesn't mean sensible men need to have one just to one-up them - that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>69868174
Because so called "meninists" who actively fight feminist propaganda are seen as jaded neckbeards. In my opinion western women are a hopeless case. Western women and their army of white knight beta males aren't going to change their views anytime soon, especially since the current system supports women acting like they currently do. Just enjoy the endless supply of thirsty whores if you're a Chad Thundercock, otherwise look for a potential mate in a country overseas where women actually have integrity.
>>
>>69868161
That's right, hedonism is all that matters and there is nothing wrong with being a genetic dead end as long as you break your back for your jewish masters
>>
MGTOW as an ideology is just like liberals in that they either don't reproduce or reproduce at an extremely low rate.

The idea won't even survive after this current gen of dudes dies out.

How about MGTOW fags just stand up for yourselves and challenge the federal government directly? They are literally the source of 90% of your problems, corporations and individuals can't act the way they do without federal complicity.
>>
>>69868503
is this an unironic post? no wonder the "white race" is doomed
>>
>>69867315
Not really.
On the other hand i'm kinda sympathetic as I want none of the traditional things you list. Current society actively discourages traditional marriage/family structure so why should I want such a thing?

Your pic is a perfect example of why.
>>
>>69868503
lol
>>
>>69868326
Keep telling yourself that, cuck. You might start believing it.
>>
>>69868624

Who says that I am white? Goddamn, you fucktards keep assuming things about me.

I'm actually... you know what? I'm not even going to say it. I'm not black if you're wondering. I'm a sexy man who white women find exotic. They love it when I creampie them. I've probably creampied more women than you have kissed.
>>
>>69868610
Corporations rule the government tho. Jewish ones mostly.
>>
Problem is that marriage has been demoralized so much and taken as a joke. I know plenty of people who were retarded and married young. Specifically this one chick I knew that was getting married only 3 months after dating this dude. She moved with him to another state recently... So who knows? She is more concerned about the dress colors, reception, etc... It is just a fucking catastrophe on how my fellow millennials are poisoning marriage.

Finally the divorce industry is huge as well. Hate to say this gentleman but we are officially witnessing marriage/monogamy becoming more increasing irreparable.
>>
>>69868760
Keep telling myself what, retard?
>>
File: 1459578440893.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
1459578440893.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1277
Usually MGTOW are fedora-clutchers who don't have the nards to go to church and find a sweetie pie to post-maritally procreate with
>>
>>69867315
I, too, just came from that thread.
Nice to see someone else has that same form of aspiration.
>>
>>69868361
You completely missed the point, dumbass. It's not about dealing a blow to the wimminz, it's about not getting caught up in their bullshit.
>>
>>69868765
Your idea of an insult leads me to believe that you are young. Very young actually. What are you doing here? Are you sure this is where you belong?
>>
>>69868765
>I've probably creampied more women than you have kissed.
>Goddamn, you fucktards keep assuming things about me.
I won't afford you anything you don't afford me, spic. How old are you, mate?
>>
>>69868835
Implying you're going to impact your childrens lives when their mother leaves you and gets custody.
>>
>>69867569
You have to look in the rural areas, and then you have to look past her average to below average appearance.
>>
>>69868879

Define "young". That's a subjective term.

If you weren't a fuckin' moron you would've realized that you're talking to a fellow adult.
>>
File: 2016-03-22 01.49.27.jpg (1 MB, 1910x1210) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22 01.49.27.jpg
1 MB, 1910x1210
>>69868655
So ... because some cunty feminist in reddit disapproved of traditional marriage and all the joys it brings ... you now don't want it?

Am I getting that right?

Grow a backbone.
>>
>>69867893
it seems from my perspective of women i know that its beginning to get harder on women.
>>
>>69867315
I want to be just like her

the edgy feelings change with age and time, used to be an sjw feminist, thinking I was bi sexual girl but introspection and courage gave me willingness to delve into the truth of matters.

For many girls surrendering to become feminine feels like a loss of 'independence' and 'power', letting themselves become more 'vulnerable' to the predators of sick men
It is not, and I am happiest in my life living it as a woman
>>
>>69868944
>when
HA a cynic on 4chan? woah damn wow
>>
>>69868971
>that's a subjective term

Oh no it fucking isn't, you mongoloid.
>>
>>69868971
>Fellow adult

Ass-blasted millennial entitled spic nigger detected.
>>
>>69868765
Tough and edgy huh? Tell us more about your life and values that no one else has.
>>
MGTOW are beta cuccbois who are too chicken shit to beat their women into submission
>>
>>69868361

MGTOW isn't about getting back at women or anything. it's about personal freedom for the men involved.

most MGTOWs don't hate women whatsoever. they just understand that the game is rigged, so they opt not to play it. that's all.
>>
>>69869064
If only it was 1950 still.
>>
>>69867569
join a church and participate in charitable events, mingle and socialize where you'd find someone with such traits
usually meet these woman introduced by a family member of their own as they're very protective and want the best for their kin
>>
File: 1442506505965.jpg (16 KB, 236x308) Image search: [Google]
1442506505965.jpg
16 KB, 236x308
>>69868971
>Define "young". That's a subjective term.
Looks like he was dead on. You're no older than 19.
>>
>>69868423
PUAs are pussy repellent fedoras.
>>
>>69869131
no doubt t b h
>>
>>69868835
Why the fuck do they need to go to church to get anything, you christcucks are hilarious.
>>
File: PnIHA[1].jpg (71 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
PnIHA[1].jpg
71 KB, 600x750
>>69867315
>a loving conservative wife, children to raise, a home in the country, a family to take on roadtrips, to celebrate the holidays with, to be proud of, to grow old with. We want a family unit that depends on us - kids to take fishing, hiking, shooting ... piano recitals, report cards, school conferences, snow days, camping, visiting the grandparents, hiding easter eggs, wrapping Christmas presents, anniversaries, Sunday church, watching old movies together, grilling with the neighbors on a summer weekend, having a beer with your son after he's turned 21, dancing with your daughter at her wedding, watching your children become adults, and seeing your grandchildren.

It's not that we don't want those things, it's that modern Western society actively tries to make it difficult or impossible for us to have those things, hopefully the pendulum will swing back to traditional values within the next 20 years. If not I'll probably buy a farm out in the remote wilderness and then kidnap a loli to be my bride like the Romans did to the Sabine virgins.
>>
>>69869120

19 isn't young. That's a fuckin' kid still lol.

Fuck you guys, I'm not saying my fuckin' age. Figure it out. I said that some of the women I used to creampie in the past have settled down and married. What is the average age of first marriages for American women?

If I was one of you guys I would put my age somewhere between 25 and 40, but I am much more intelligent than you cock-riding faggots.
>>
You shouldn't bad mouth something unless you have facts to back up your statement. MGTOW backs up everything it says with facts and evidence, it's philosophy is indisputable and I firmly believe in it.

I think that a man who relies on a woman for validation is pathetic , a woman is weak , why should we bow to them? Married men are miserable as fuck and I have yet to meet one that is happily married. The whole dating game is a sham and designed to knock men down.

If you want to get married and do the whole family thing then go ahead, just know that there's a 50% chance you'll get divorced.
>>
>>69867315
>How could anyone not desire and fight for these things?
I'm a selfish antinatalist.

>Why do some people collapse under the pressure of current social trends?
Women have always been shit, marriage just kept them in check.

>Shouldn't we struggle to preserve this way of life?
No, we should walk happily toward death. Last one out turn off the lights.
>>
>>69868979
No its because most young females are as disillusioned by traditional marriage as males are at this point.
>>
>>69867315
The "movement" of MGTOW is fucking idiotic. However, as an anti-social person, I kind of consider it, I've seen a lot of marriages go south and I'd have a hard time being tied down.
>>
>>69868874
Keep telling yourself that when you hug your loli pillow at night.
If you wanted to skip any bullshit with women by ignoring them then you'd just do it, but you're the kind of faggot who wants to feel like he's part of a movement that's doing something. You wouldn't need to agree with a movement to perform an action that simple, but you want the satisfaction of people knowing it. That you're doing it purposefully. Tell me that's not a reaction against the wimminz.
>>
>>69868988
Being feminine makes them vulnerable to male predators, but indiscriminately fucking people and constantly getting shit-faced doesn't? I don't think that what you said is quite right, I think that girls that *think* femininity is something to fight are just trying to justify their selfish desires. Not even that, really, I think they're just trying to fit in and impress their friends. Stupid women like that don't know what they want, they just know that they want approval and acceptance.
>>
>>69869222
Yes, but then you'll have to fight their brothers and father's.
>>
>>69869234
fuck off Ahmed, no one cares
>>
>>69869234
Ohoho watch out for this guy right here.
>>
File: 1453792970497.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1453792970497.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>69868988
Oh come on, You're just following a trend to whatever gets you approval now.

You know what it means to live life as a woman or a man? Nothing.
>>
>>69869117
nah church girls are some of the most hypocritical people i've ever met.

>friends with a white girl in university
>she's pretty and a devout christian
>claims she's still a virgin, wants to save it until marriage
>this year she started dating a black guy
>tells everyone she hasn't done anything sexual with him
>confides with a mutual friend she has given him blowjobs and wants tips on giving head

seriously, today's "christian virgins" have all been stuffed by cock in pretty much every hole in their body except their pussies. And they still have the audacity to look in the eyes of their future beta bucks husband one day to tell him she's as pure as a sacrificial lamb.
>>
>>69869234
Your not intelligent though. You really aren't. I was going to say originally if you weren't young then perhaps you grew up with a learning disability or something.

Your creampie fantasies is you living out your biological need to procreate. You are a walking contradiction.

Also, don't insult me. I guarantee I have killed more Muslim scum than girls that were so degenerate they let a fucking hollow soul like you ejaculate inside them. Goodnight.
>>
>>69869236
> 50% chance you'll get divorced
Not if you marry a virgin. The rate gets lower and lower based on the amount of partners you've previously had.
>>
>>69867315
You're right about what /pol/ wants, but that requires co-operation from women or co-ersion into monogamy. Feminism and other things related to the modern secular state of the world give women the option and encourage it morally, practically, all ways.
>>
>>69869411
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69869424

>Not if you marry a virgin

pretty much dodos at this point.
>>
>>69869411
You're**

Fuck. I hurt my credibility by not using the proper word. Oh well, it was still enough to make you smile creampie Carlos.
>>
>>69869483
I did! Well, technically I didn't, because I took my spouses virginity when we were teenagers and we didn't get married until a bit later. Still, same difference. Anyways, there are still virgins out there, unless you're over like 25, and then your probably screwed or unlikely to find the rare 25+ year old virgin.
>>
>>69867315
I'm all for traditional marriage. Engaged too right now. Fiance is a math major, hates feminists and leftists. We'll be married in the month of May.
>>
>argumentswithholes.jpg
Kek, evry tim.
Good thing the muzzies will be destroying the west anyways.
>>
>>69869617
Noice, congratulations.
>>
>>69869380
naw
i was senselessly beat up from a deadbeat dad from the age of 7 and grew up hating men and fearing relationships with them
I am here to get approval and validation? *giggles*

>>69869269
u wot m8
>>
>>69869617
Tip top m8. I am fortunate to be married to a good woman. Its worth it. I literally married my second girlfriend... But she is one of the rare ones. Don't let the haters discourage you in life. Best of luck to you both.
>>
File: What are you, a casual.png (165 KB, 387x371) Image search: [Google]
What are you, a casual.png
165 KB, 387x371
>>69869774
>*giggles*
>>
File: wrathofgnon.jpg (272 KB, 1280x882) Image search: [Google]
wrathofgnon.jpg
272 KB, 1280x882
>>69869617
congratulations!
>>
>>69869835
did I rustle your jimmies yet? :^)
>>
My Gf is suffering from emotional addiction, i can't go away 1 week without her feeling extremly sad.
She is also the most loyal i have ever seen.

Pol usually shits on women but just because most of them are virgin or met a slut. Loyal girls with values exist
>>
>>69869617
>>69869781
Need to know this to make my own decision about my current girlfriend...

Are you current partners virgins? Otherwise how high is their sexual partner count?
>>
>>69869873
Is "jimmies" some SEAmonkey vernacular for penis?
>>
>>69869931
naw you jus a newfag
>>
>>69869411

I have a biological need to orgasm; not procreate. The two acts are different, friendo.

I will never procreate. I am choosing never to have children. Again, there is no good reason for having children. It's mainly about a fear of death and social indoctrination, aka dogma peddlers wanting a larger flock.

Killing Muslim scum, eh? How many pieces of Muslim scum have you killed?
>>
>>69869117
>>69869389
https://youtu.be/j8ZF_R_j0OY

modern smugly self righteous christian girls.
>>
>>69867315
Marriage laws, feminism, and the awful state of western women make it not worth it. Banking on marrying a qt traditional asian wife and fucking high-end ladyboy escorts in SEAsia together.
>>
>>69869914
She's not a virgin but has been with 2 other guys (She recently turned 24) but has held roughly 3-4 year relationships with them, they ended after them cheating on her. She doesn't really follow religion but has a christian background (parents are korean). She's very loyal and against cheating. Thats how her past relationships had ended (with the guy cheating on her).
>>
>>69869411
>I guarantee I have killed more Muslim scum than girls that were so degenerate they let a fucking hollow soul like you ejaculate inside them.
Whoa bro, you sure told him!
Even got that cool kid finisher.
>>
>>69870013
hahahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>uses some pop modern youtube video to justify his views
>LOOK AT THIS VIDEO AHHA amirite? guize?
>>
>>69869914
We lost our virginity to each other when I was 18. Married at 21. Started dating at 16. 32 now. She had one boyfriend before me but the most he did was grope her breasts. I cheated on her before we got married and I felt terrible about it. I resolved never ever ever to do it again, and I have been faithful since 2004 now. So about a year before we got married I have been faithful since. We get along great. I am redpilling her daily. We have a wonderful 5 year old daughter together. I am blessed. You are too
>>
>>69870096
The cheat was a one night stand pump and dump. I wish I never did it and repent daily.
>>
>>69870084
I hope you're not one of those retards who thinks everyone in church is a morally upstanding individual.
I'll give you a hint, most of the time, in modern society, the opposite is true.
>>
>>69867315
I don't.

MGTOW is a predictable reaction to the backwards ideologies of feminism and consumerism which reward selfishness, vapidity and social/civil strife.

Basically it's what the Jews want to begin with: White people who refuse to breed.
>>
>>69870005
Are you fucking retarded? Yes you are. Do you know why orgasms exist, you fucking retard?
>>
>>69869914
Also its me. Dynamic IP.
>>
>>69870096
>>69870096

How do you know that she never cheated on you? You cheated on her. Obviously there were some problems in the past.

She probably took a cock from a guy like me and ended up with a cunt full of cum haha.

You're a fuckin' stooge who will end up divorced.
>>
>>69870054
noice...almost in the exact same situation as you. my current girlfriend is also korean and was a virgin when i met her. The farthest she had gotten with a guy was giving a partial blowjob. I'm seriously considering proposing to her but I want to make sure I won't make a mistake since I'm only going to do this marriage shit once, whether it works out or not.
>>
>>69870179
ahahahah
if we weren't sinners, why would we go to church?
how is it that everyone thinks that christians are suddenly not human and not prone to making mistakes?
>>
>>69870096
Did you ever tell her that you cheated?
>>
>>69870096
>I cheated on her before we got married
Honestly, I'm not even surprised by this.
/pol/ likes to preach about traditional values, but most of the people here are pretty hypocritical.
>>69870227
People don't go to church out of their love for the religion or for Jesus christ, they go to church when they want to ask God for forgiveness and nothing else, because they're scared of Hell.
That's not how Church works.
>>
>>69870219
You're wrong man. You are wrong. I was wrong to try to be sincere on /pol/, but you are wrong. I cheated BEFORE I was married. She has not cheated on me. We are best friends. Not all women are pigs.
>>
>>69867569
/thread
>>
>>69870205

The act of orgasm and reproducing are separate. Have you ever heard of contraception?

Fuck, you guys are dumb as fuck on here. I can orgasm inside a woman without it resulting in a pregnancy. It's called modern technology.
>>
>>69870222
Do her parents like you? Her mom just told me she loved me, and it was very awkward.
>>69870219
How does it feel to be an insignificant degenerate?
>>
>>69870096
b l e s s
>>
>>69870219
Go to sleep creampie carlos
>>
>>69870227
You're the one who suggested going to church to find a decent partner. All I'm saying is, there really is no difference between the girls you find in church and a non-christian girl.
>>
>>69870403
True, I met mine at a shooting range.
>>
>>69870227
most people go to church out of guilt, to scam something out of people, or for networking with other people.

the honest people that truly love god, are some of the rarest things on earth.
>>
>>69870383
God Bless you too, Anon
>>
>>69870305
thanks for explaining my actions for me
oh jolly gee
fear or whom and fear of what?
a true relationship with Jesus is not out of fear mongering, but out of understanding of his trials and tribulations
>>
>>69870318
>We are best friends. Not all women are pigs.

You are one of the stupid fucks who married a woman who used to be creampied by men like me.

You know nothing of female psychology. Nothing.

My advice to you is to have a damn paternity test haha.
>>
>>69870373
Jesus Christ, this has to bait, I can't believe that anyone can be this retarded. Have fun with all those women, dude.
>>
>>69870382
Her mother is korean and her stepfather is white. The mother did once text my girlfriend that she "loved us both." The white stepfather is understandably apathetic about our whole relationship, kek. I suspect he'll care a whole lot more when his real daughter begins to date people.
>>
>>69870305
I WAS 20 YEARS OLD when I did it. I am 32 now. People change. I regret it daily. But I am a man now and I am responsible for my actions.
>>
>>69870403
I suggested going to places where you'd like to meet the girl of your ideal, see the other lad met his at a shooting range
if you like rock-climbing, go to a indoor rock climbing gym and see what's it like
>>
>>69870271
>>69870569
>>
These traditional girls that you guys desire are found in traditional churches. Go hunting in Baptist, Pentecostal, or Orthodox churches.

Of course, not all churches are equal. You need to find the most conservative churches to find these old-fashioned women.

I used to go to a Romanian Pentecostal church and just about every non-married person, including the teens and adults, is a virgin. However, they are devout believers in the Bible, so you either have to join that community or accept mainstream women.
>>
>>69870503
>a true relationship with Jesus is not out of fear mongering, but out of understanding of his trials and tribulations
English anon, learn it.
That's literally exactly what I said, and most people don't have that, most people go out of guilt or because they want to get something in return (like the anon who goes to repent for his horrible actions).
The problem is, going to church because you think it absolves you of your sins only builds bad habits, and if you keep going to absolve sins and don't actually change your behavior, then you're accomplishing absolutely nothing and are only making a mockery of the religion you supposedly adhere to.
>>
>>69870467
o k
>>
>>69870390
you are building a family on lies, its not gonna last anon.
>B-But before marriage
yea, you don't need a local government body approved certificate to stop you from cheating. You were in a relationship and you failed her.

The guilt will catch up and eat you, letting it out on an anonymous board won't satisfy you. Go, tell her or risk you family falling soon.
>>
>>69870626
What if you sin all the time and don't go to church, and you don't plan on changing anything, but you believe in and love God?
>>
>>69870569
>But I am a man now and I am responsible for my actions.
You were a man when you were 20 and you were responsible for your actions then.
That's not an excuse.
It's fine if you've changed and realize your mistake, but do NOT try to absolve yourself of any agency, just because you were young doesn't mean it wasn't a grave sin.
>>
We passed the point of no return long ago

the only way to live now is as a barbarian by using violence and threat of violence to control women and to protect small communities from external threats

when the collapse comes I will go full road warrior and have a harem
>>
>>69870626
o k
>>
>>69867519
Wrong Answer .. No mother contact for 9 month ...They will Clones Narcissistic Aberration with no love for human what so ever ..
>>
>>69870693
Then you're also making a mockery of the God (and religion) that you "love."
>>
>>69870536
Fuck off, you're probably just a virgin who hasn't even sniffed a vagina.
>>69870559
Ah, my fiance's Dad died of a heart attack when she was 8. My family in general loves her, for some odd reason my Dad is oddly apathetic, but I think its because he was suggesting that I stay single or in a more casual relationship so I can "go out and see more".
>>69870581
I agree with this so much. Being able to have similar interests is very important.
>>
>>69870598
Yes. It was a difficult time and it took many months to earn her trust back. She still said yes when I asked her to marry me, so I hope that means something. She trusts me now, but I have earned that trust through actions over the last 12 years.

I really wish I never did it. I was drunk and it was some slut from a party I didn't know. I used a condom and pumped her a few times and backed out.

I told her that I used a condom I remember that. She didn't have sex with me for a while and I don't blame her. I earned her trust back. She believes people can change over time as well. I really regret it man.
>>
>>69870695
I am not absolved. I am guilty. I regret it everyday.
>>
>>69870762
I don't agree with any religion, though, I just believe that God is real and that the bible is the story of our history in some form. Why does God care if I go to church?
>>
>>69870693
if you love and believe in God and Jesus Christ, it would do you good to find your own group of friends that believe the same.
I have found a group that discusses the jq and modern fallacies and haven't had the need to come to /pol/ that very often, real human beings so as to say, not the anonymous talking

they say we have two families, one that you're born with and the other that you create, so go out there and find like-minded men and bond with them
>>
>>69870695
>>69870569
>I am a man
>Man
No, you are not. You are a sniveling coward who is hiding the truth from his wife. We hear so much bad stuff about women on /pol/ and you found one good women who was faithful to you and gave you a 5 year daughter. You think you deserve her? Or your daughter?
Your entire life is built on lies, fuck you for betraying her.
>>
>>69868988
>Admitting to being a grill on /pol/.
>>
>>69870658
>Government approved body

What are wedding vows?
>>
>>69870656
i grew up in the church, and my best friend was the pastors son. we used to laugh about this song

https://youtu.be/K16fG1sDagU

because it would mock the smug people in his fathers church.
>>
>>69870853
move on nigga
you know you won't do it again, so don't be too down yourself
>>
>>69870819
Were you upset at her at the time, or anything? Or was it just a random thing?

Sorry to bug you about it, I was just curious. I lied to my spouse a couple of times and they don't trust me at all, which I'm hoping to change one day. It's nice to hear that your wife eventually was able to trust you again. I'm glad that it worked out for you guys.
>>
>>69870856
>Why does God care if I go to church?
>Why does God care if I follow what's in the Bible?
No idea m8.
But honestly, if you truly want to connect with God, you should really be in church.
>>
>>69870916
What the fuck are you on about? I told her. How old are you? Have you not matured as you grew older? Why so upset?
>>
>>69870819
Also, wait a minute.
>Drunk
>20
You serious m8?
>>
>>69870974
Thank you
>>
>>69869612
Most virgin girls will break up eventually to get more dicks while they're young, that is how it works. Your wife is probably thinking of getting fucked by strangers by now.
>>
>>69871035
Yes. It was a terrible thing I did.
>>
>>69870819

She KNOWS that you cheated on her? Hahahaha. And you think that she didn't cheat on you too?

You know nothing of female psychology. You need a motherfucking paternity test and pronto. That kid probably isn't even your biological offspring.
>>
>>69870964
my father was muslim, but i chose the christian faith

there are people with interests everywhere son, smug people looking for status, people looking for good business connection etc etc

you can mock them all you want but at the end of the day, are you wasting your own time and intellect or are you really 'teaching them a lesson'
>>
>>69870569
Id: CCC/un/p

>>69870992
Id:gwmZqRH+

Bait.jpg
>>
>>69870980
Thank you man. I hope it works out for you too
>>
>>69870909
So far it's just me and my spouse. I would say that our ideas about God and the Bible are pretty fringe and out there, so I don't know if there's anyone out there we could relate to but I would sure love it. I think my second family is just me and my spouse, who is also my best and only friend.
>>
File: B_ymCGwUIAAYd0V.jpg (146 KB, 1024x842) Image search: [Google]
B_ymCGwUIAAYd0V.jpg
146 KB, 1024x842
>>69871042
b l e s s
>>
>>69871083
Honestly, I actually have a lot of respect for Muslims, even in secular countries that adhere to their faith above all.
It's a shame the same can't be said of many other religions.
Also, much too rapey and murdery for my tastes, at least some of the men.
>>
>>69871081
The world is not the way you think it is.

My daughter looks exactly like me. Even has the same mannerisms. Same toes, same ears, same micro expressions. She is a good girl. I spend as much time as possible with her.

Not all women are pigs man.
>>
>>69871103
i implore you to share
what are these fringe ideas you talk about, if you may
>>
>>69870819
>>69870853

Damn, bro. I didn't think cheating could weigh that heavily on the conscience. Even though you know she has forgiven you, do you ever fear that one day she may cheat on you and justify it with your past?
>>
>>69871096
Dynamic IP
>>
>>69870916
your entire life is built on shitting in the street
>>
File: Screenshot_20160404-041824.png (206 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160404-041824.png
206 KB, 1080x1920
>>69871096
>>
>>69871099
Thanks, and for the record, anyone criticizing you about your history here is just stupid. My husband and I are extremely serious about faithfulness and commitment, and he's made it clear that he would never accept me cheating on him, and I'd like to say the same about him but the truth is that I love him too much to be apart from him, even if he did do something like that. It would be extremely painful to be cheated on, but I think that your wife must love you an incredible amount to be able to accept what you did.
>>
>>69867315
Dont forget having no jews, no niggers, no arabs, no islam around too.

The cancer of society.
>>
>>69871175
DEUS VULT
>>
>>69867315
>most of/pol/ wants a traditional married life

Son, if you're on /pol/, the only relationship you'll ever have is with Mary Palm and her five sisters.
>>
>>69871244
Thanks, Good luck with your life. I don't know what sane person would stick around but looks like your wife took the leap of faith. I call her stupid and you lucky, hope you both win.
>>
>>69871345
Ehh, the bigger threat to western society is its own degeneracy, I'm not worried about Muslims.
>>
>>69871239
d e s i g n a t e d
>>
>>69867315
>Does anyone here actually take MGTOW seriously?
Yes
>most of/pol/ wants a traditional married life:... Shouldn't we struggle to preserve this way of life?
Yes, most men do want a traditional relationship, but there is nothing left to preserve, it's gone. It's been gone for decades.

There are very few women with the integrity or forethought to accept the restrictions of the traditional lifestyle when society has granted them the majority of the benefits associated with traditionalism, with none of the restrictions. Meanwhile for men society has stripped all the benefits from traditionalism, while maintaining all the costs.

The question isn't:
"Do men want a traditional life?".

The questions is:
"Are there any women left that will accept the restrictions of a traditional life?"
"Will they still feel that way 5/10/15 years down the road?".

The answer to the first question is yes, there are probably many, but the answer to the second is probably not. Why would they, when society is constantly telling that those restrictions are wrong, that she can have all the benefits without accepting those restrictions.

Men are told that marriage is the pinnacle of their life, and if it fails it's his fault.
Women are told that marriage is the pinnacle if there life, but only until things don't go exactly their way, then it's an oppressive institution, and if it fails it's the man's fault.

With the above in mind, can you really still believe the traditional life is feasible?
>>
Marriage serves no purpose in today's world. It's essentially a lead weight for the primary income earner, be that male or female. Even more so when there is a wealth disparity at the outset.
If an established man marries a waitress, and they stayed married for a few years until they mutually decided to call it quits, why should she leave the relationship in a significantly better position than when she started? If all they were going to do is fuck and wear matching rings, why bother getting entangled legally?

The only reason I can understand someone getting married is for purely spiritual reasons. (God doesn't exist, but I won't tell that to your face)
>>
>>69871222
No, she never brings it up. Honestly man the Indian viciously attacking me personally upsets me more because I get mad at myself for doing it to begin with. I don't worry about it. We spent a lot of time together as a family. I am breaking the cycle of abuse that went on my fathers line for probably 100s of years every father beat their children to the point of abuse. I have never laid a finger on my daughter or wife with anger in my heart, and I am proud of that. Go for what you want to do bro, don't base you decision on me. If you feel its right in your heart then make it happen. I wish you well.
>>
>>69870819
>She didn't have sex with me for a while
Confirmed cuck
>>
>>69871268
Thank you so much for the serious reply and kind words. It means a lot to me! I promise you and myself before God I will continue doing the right thing and being the best father and husband I can be.
>>
>>69871413
>I'm not worried about Muslims.
at the rate they're breeding like spawning niglets I think there is some causation to worry
but then again that seems like it would be pretty far off so

>>69871463
;__________________________;
b l e s s
I'm going to break the cycle of abuse in my lifetime too man
so much love for you anon!
Don't beat yourself up too much!
>>
File: US_President_Dirrell.jpg (32 KB, 592x527) Image search: [Google]
US_President_Dirrell.jpg
32 KB, 592x527
>>69871403
That's the most British description of masturbation I've ever read.
>>
>>69871198
>Not all women are pigs man.

I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth, you fuckin' puppet haha.

You guys are such dickless losers on here. Hopefully your wife keeps your balls in a mason jar under the sink where you can see them from time to time.
>>
>>69871577
>at the rate they're breeding like spawning niglets I think there is some causation to worry
And tell me anon, why are they outbreeding westerners?
I'm sure you know why.
>>
>>69871614
>You know nothing of female psychology. You need a motherfucking paternity test and pronto. That kid probably isn't even your biological offspring.
topkekkeryfu

alright hopping to the next thread
>>
File: 1423706099139.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1423706099139.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>69871525
>>
>>69871463
You didn't confirm her knowledge of the affair until ~40 posts later in thread.

Read >>69871412 I do have well wishes for your family but I won't fucking apologize for "triggering" you.
>>
>>69871445
>>69871456

These

I'm MGTOW, but I won't turn away a traditional, nationalist women if she so happened to come my way - however, I'm not actively looking either.
>>
>>69871650
because
ALLAHU AkHBAR
and
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS
>>
>>69871577
You are a good person. I hope my wife and I can meet you in Christ's Kingdom. God Bless.
>>
>>69871463
Ignore the haters on here. You're in control of your own destiny. Life is for learning and loving. Best of luck in your own journey my friend.
>>
>>69871613
I actually lifted it from an episode of NYPD Blue. Season 3, I think.
>>
I think marry under 30 is retarded for a guy.

Even if you think you found the perfect girl literally just wait a couple of years, because being married or not wont change much (unless taxes or something).

A shit ton of couples get married way way too early.
>>
>>69871749
I am not a good person, I can only try to be
we will all meet my brother!
Stay strong and keep truckin'
>>
>>69867893
You are confusing MGTOW with people that care if they are taken seriously or shunned. MGTOW is about self preservation.

Sure, there are some MGTOW and see it as a means of forcing society into accepting men as human beans rather than utilities, and others that believe a rise in MGTOW will eventually cause a societal reset. The former are wishful thinkers, and the latter outright delusional, because you are right, Chad Thundercock doesn't give a fuck about being a utility, his dick says wet enough to keep him happy.
>>
>>69871695
I accept your apology and wish you well. It isn't you per se -- it was me internalizing the words and morphing them to self hatred. That's my fault not yours. Regardless, I think it is honorable to apologize like that and I accept.
>>
>>69867315

The woman in that pic is transgender. Your suspicions should be raised by the facial structure and long forearms, but really it's the hands which are the biggest giveaway.
>>
>>69871724
Mainly because their women are more like traditional women.
They're mothers, wives, and partners first.
That's not really the case with western women (or even some Asian women).
Unfortunately, things won't change, and I personally have never had any issues with Muslims.
In fact, many of the youth groups I've attended have been full of Muslims, since they often take their faith much more seriously than Christians, even from a young age.
I think the reason people are so afraid is because, from a (subjective) moral standpoint, Muslims definitely have us beat.
>>
>>69871083
i actually stopped going to protestant churches altogether, and started going to a catholic one, which shocked everyone at the church i grew up in. I was LE EDGY FEDORA TIPPER as a teenager, and had a few years of growing up on my own that made me change my outlook on life. i feel bad for the people that are the false Christians. they should honestly just stay home, or join a lodge or something if all they want to do is gossip.

my favorite times in the church as a kid and even as the edgy Xx_teen_xX was when the old timer missionaries that were in their 80's and 90's still walking the earth preaching the word would show up from africa or somewhere. they had that faith, that gave me some small bit of faith.

congrats on joining the church though i know it must be hard for you to take a different path from your dad. how did your family take it, or have you told them?

>>69871413
they will find a way in through that degeneracy. its like poison on a knife. remember KITTMAN, and TAQIYYA

>>69871675
i kind of want that as a mousepad now.

>>69871881
no, they are more like slaves that live in constant fear of beatings, rape, and death.
>>
>>69871203
I don't know just crazy shit. Like, we believe in Atlantis and a great flood that changed the face of the planet, and we just find various connections to the bible. I'm butchering this, and sort of distracted because my baby woke up.

>>69871071
Maybe my husband thinks about that, but I doubt it. He's got so much integrity and he's deeply devoted to his values.
>>
>>69871431
d e f e c a t i n g
>>
Not really
Having some kind of movement around telling women to go fuck themselves comes off the wrong way, and the fact that it's only really endorsed by men who aren't getting female attention in the first place means it's ultimately pretty pointless
It's like a lactose intolerant person making a public pledge to stop drinking milk
>>
>>69867315
Perma virgins helping perma virgins, no one takes it seriously.
>>
>>69871811
Thank you anon. I wish you the best as well!
>>
>>69871881
>I think the reason people are so afraid is because, from a (subjective) moral standpoint, Muslims definitely have us beat.
you've not met malay muslims who drink alcohol and party all the same
I guess our demographics are different, and the fact that I've had experiences in Malaysia with the local muslims (rural) has me thinking differently

ofc, not all of them are so openly hostile but as a person living in Singapore, we get along pretty harmoniously so it's pretty sik
>>
>>69871824
Women can't wait that long and some of us have girlfriends around the same age.
>>
>>69867315
MGTOW is fucking dumb. Who needs a support group/echo chamber for just following the millenia old philosophy of "fuck bitches, do what you want." ?

That being said >>69867569 is also right. There are simply not enough decent, marriageable women to go around. Not that you should go total sperglord and swear off women entirely though. My girlfriend comes from a wealthier background than me and has accepted that I will most likely never want to get married.
>>
>>69871850
I agree with the last part. It only takes one alpha male to spread his genes to multiple females. The only thing MGTOW will cause is a new generation of fatherless children borne to slutty women.
>>
>>69868174
>Why not push the issue politically?
Because the humanity of men will never be seen as equal to the specialness of women, and too many men are unable to control their thirst.

Men as a whole will never advance ideas that will lose them access to pussy or cause that access to go to other men.
Women will never advance ideas that decreases the value of pussy or highlights the fact that pussy is the only thing of value most women have.
>>
>>69868323
Clearly you don't understand MGTOW.
>>
>>69868326
>hugging her precious cherubic child
FTFY
>>
>>69870741
Just like women then?
>>
there is literally no reason at all for a man to get married unless you're a superstitious christ-tard

/thread
>>
>>69872094
Just get a paternity test, it's that easy.
>>
>>69871949
>they will find a way in through that degeneracy.
Well, whose fault is that?
I'm sorry anon, but I don't have much sympathy for western peoples, this is what happens when you abandon your morals and stray from God's path.
It's sad, but that's just the way things are.
>no, they are more like slaves that live in constant fear of beatings, rape, and death.
I take it you've never actually read the Old Testament.
>>69872001
I know plenty of Christians who drink alcohol and part all the time too.
Hell, there are Christians ITT who've committed adultery.
I find it hypocritical how you can state that Christians are only human and make mistakes yet won't make the same exception for Muslims.
Seems more like a personal bias.
>>
>>69867315
Try redpilling a nice girl
You gotta understand that women arent naturally like that, the jews brainwashed them. Wake one up and wife her up.
>>
>>69867315
MGTOW isn't a /pol/ thing. You're thinking of /r9k/ and /fit/
>>
>>69872102
Having children within wedlock is the best way of raising them. Some of us want to have (quality) children to repopulate the white race.
>>
>>69872171
This, there is no way we can win a war of ideology if we loose women. MGTOW is just as degenerate as Mary sue fucking 8 guys at a party.
>>
>>69871949
>congrats on joining the church though i know it must be hard for you to take a different path from your dad. how did your family take it, or have you told them?

dad is long time dead so there's no repercussions on that part
my younger brother has recently been baptized and he was the one who brought me to church so I have him to thank
My external family on the other hand is very distant now so nothing really matters to them.

I'm actually looking to go to an orthodox church, cutting out all the incessant and having a no-frill approach to the word

>>69871954
hello bby
I believe that too kinda
also that real demons and negative energy exist, only because I dabbled in black magic a few years ago
>>
>>69868610
>MGTOW don't have the power to do anything
>MGTOW should challenge the federal government

pick one
>>
>>69872214

>arbitrary marriage some how makes your children turn out better

lol
>>
>>69872268
This is why muslims keep such a grip on women. If you control the women you control the family and the next generation.
>>
>>69872370
Exactly, there is no life or future to going on your own and having sex with women without leaving anything behind. We win by bringing up others , not loosing them.
>>
>>69872133
the west doesnt follow the old testament, and hasn't for hundreds of years. most Muslims, and by that i mean middle easterners and the ones infesting europe, still thinks its great to marry 9 year olds, behead everything, and poison wells.

>>69872278
the orthodox liturgy is beautiful, and their priests really know the word. it's an amazing experience.
>>
>>69872370
Muslims also have a very strong family unit that places a lot of importance on tradition and helping the family unit thrive even at the cost of individual personal success.
>>
I don't want children. They need too much attention basically.
I enjoy other stuff.
Dont really feel like being home every night.
>>
>>69872430
>most Muslims, and by that i mean middle easterners and the ones infesting europe, still thinks its great to marry 9 year olds, behead everything, and poison wells.
That's a pretty broad blanketed statement anon.
Seems rather wrong to paint an entire region with such a broad stroke.
>>
>>69867315
You can have all those things as MGTOWist, you can even marry as MGTOWist, just have a good and fair prenup.
>>
>>69872370

well at least you're honest

i agree though, women do need to be controlled in order for society to flourish. marriage only worked in the first place because women were kept in line.
>>
>>69872536
>That's a pretty broad blanketed statement anon.
>Seems rather wrong to paint an entire region with such a broad stroke.

that's seriously fucking ironic coming from a /pol/fag
>>
>>69872278
I believe in demons, too. I'm just not sure, or sure about how it works. Sometimes I think that the universe is full of smarter, stronger civilizations and that they've been manipulating us and messing with us. Sometimes I think that our planet has had dozens of civilizations rise and fall on it, well before we think humans became civilized. Sometimes (mostly) I speculate that the Nephilim were another species of human. But they could just be literally magical beings.
>>
>>69872426
>>69872466
>>69872559

I still think muzzies are shit, but they got the family unit right on a traditional level. On the other hand, at least thats what I see here in Europe, they let the young men run wild and do not focus on education which is how they become a shitty aggressive dumb part of the population.
>>
File: 1404575772757.gif (1016 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1404575772757.gif
1016 KB, 320x240
>>69867315

>/pol/ wants a traditional married life

haha not hey don't. That would mean that /pol/acks would need to be able to solely financially support their family. Hardly anyone here can support themselves let alone another person in their life.

What /pol/ really wants is a second mom.
>>
>>69872551
prenups still work in bongistan?
>>
>>69872582
>/pol/ is one person
Come on anon.
>>
>>69872614
>projecting this much
>>
>>69867315

It's pure yellow journalism to make /pol/ appear like a bunch of misanthropic virgins.

And of course, the train of ACTUAL misanthropic virgins to serve as useful idiots. If you actually saw any of the beta males complaining about women in this thread, you would not be able to keep yourself from laughing.
>>
>>69868983
It's subjective, many women feel that it's getting harder to find a "Good Man™", but it's entirely their own doing.

Women have a tendency to double down, as women's standards increase they find fewer men that meet those standards, and instead of *gasp* lowering their standards, they increase them again, because between social conditioning and female nature they believe that they have higher value then they actually do.
>>
>>69872649

It's true though. Go through your average thread where the idea of not accomplishing much in life is brought up much like in yesterday's thread of "What happened Anon?" in terms of the 80's and suddenly people started getting sad of how depressing it is to be in your mid 20's and not having accomplished much in their lives.
>>
>>69872794
Take notice, this is the typical divide and conquer rhetoric used constantly here.
I may not agree with "MGTOW," but I can certainly sympathize with many of the men who feel the need to adhere to it.
Unfortunately, the state has disenfranchised many young men. And the sad part is that we've already seen what happens to a community when men's power is replaced with the state.
For example, the black community in America.
Even though many black people are deeply religious, due to the welfare state making the man's role basically pointless, many men never get married, never settle down, and never raise their children, which leads to the current culture and community surrounding black people in America today.
>>
>>69872551
>woman turns on waterworks for feminist judge, claims you forced her to sign the prenup
>judge throws prenup out
>>
>>69869424
You gonna get married mohammed style? Because that's how young you are going to have to go to find a virgin bride.
>>
>>69869195

Yeah who am I kidding, there are plenty of wifeable cuties hanging out at your weekly gay pride parade, Bjorn
>>
mgtow are pathetic worthless faggots
>>
>>69869195
Going to the local mosque you can't tel if she's cute or not.
>>
File: f54snh8s2vjfgs38nv.jpg (221 KB, 750x943) Image search: [Google]
f54snh8s2vjfgs38nv.jpg
221 KB, 750x943
>portrait of womanhood
More like 'a portrait of a completely fucked up sexual fetistist.' She looks Jewish as well so I'm not surprised she's a total pervert. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
>>
File: BOQy44hCQAEQ32E.jpg large.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
BOQy44hCQAEQ32E.jpg large.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>69873106
Even muslim girls can't be saved from the sweeping degeneration.
>>
>>69873019
Yes.
>>
>>69872028
>The only thing MGTOW will cause is a new generation of fatherless children borne to slutty women.
Her body, her choice. Despite current culture I refuse to accept responsibility for something women have already claimed.
>>
>>69873233
Never change straya, crack another tinny.
>>
>>69867315
>>69872614

Forgot to also mention that /pol/'s version of a 'traditional marriage' is also very skewed warped version of what they think. Most of the time their view of a marriage is akin to that of a medieval Islamic household rather then a traditional western marriage where you come home have forceful sex and then make her clean before going off to do your own shit. Not to mention the layer of OOZING inferiority/insecure complexes this place has. I can just imagine a /pol/acks going ballistic at their wife over the fact that she went out with friends and being paranoid that she's cheating on him.
>>
>>69872119
It's still hers. All a paternity test proves is you provided genetic material, it does not confer rights, only obligations.
>>
File: Z2Fv6.png (78 KB, 229x222) Image search: [Google]
Z2Fv6.png
78 KB, 229x222
>>69868952
this is so true it hurts
>>
>>69872214
>repopulate the white race.
The white race caused this, what makes you think it's worth saving.
>>
>>69873519
>>69872614
This sounds more like you lashing out at /pol/ because of something someone here may have said about something that you may or may not adhere to.
Seems kind of odd to state "what /pol/ really wants is a second mom" and then state that their idea of marriage is one in which they have complete and total control of a woman.
But, I'm sure you've been wronged before, so it's somewhat understandable.
>>
File: louis CK.png (197 KB, 338x407) Image search: [Google]
louis CK.png
197 KB, 338x407
>>69873233
>tentacles are black
>>
>>69873519
If /pol/acks want a traditional marriage then they fucked tons of slags and want to settle down. If not they're childish man children. Either way MGTOW is retarded.
>>
>>69873519
Exactly. Why would anyone sign up for marriage and all its financial liabilities if that's not on the table?

The point is for many, marriage is not a beneficial institution anymore.
>>
File: 1365303842131.jpg (22 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1365303842131.jpg
22 KB, 452x523
>>69873648
Shoo shoo shekel joo
>>
File: cancer.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
>>69869993
oh god, you fell for the bait.

>>69870227
Oh god, you are the bait.

>>69872278
Former SJW Feminist, now turned over a new leaf, Christian. regurgitating facebook level memes on 4chan, attempting to fit in, and pretending to be indignant and calling others newfags. The person who comes in, and pretends to have been there all along, turning the place to trash.

You are the cancer that caused SJWs,
You are the cancer that caused Feminists to be as they are now.

And here you are, infecting another place. On our Island, we refer to you as attention-seeking, On the boards, you are cancer.

TL;DR: Miss, you are the cancer.
>>
>>69872551
Good luck with a prenup, even saying that you wont get married without one can be deemed coercion, making it invalid.
>>
>>69873685

>This sounds more like you lashing out at /pol/

Sounds like a hit raw nerve eh?

>Seems kind of odd to state "what /pol/ really wants is a second mom" and then state that their idea of marriage is one in which they have complete and total control of a woman.

Because it's a power fantasy that /pol/ has. They want something that is completely unrealistic where the woman provides for them but also where they have total control of her. Much like Chris Chan's view of women.
>>
>>69873878
>Sounds like a hit raw nerve eh?
Not particularly, as I said, I don't really agree with MGTOW, but I understand the sentiment.
>Because it's a power fantasy that /pol/ has.
I'm going to need to see some evidence of that, that doesn't really represent /pol/ from what I've seen.
Seems like most posters, as I stated before, are just disenfranchised young men who feel that they've been let down by the state.
>>
TFW never had gf

What's it like uncle pol?
>>
>>69873982

>Seems like most posters, as I stated before, are just disenfranchised young men who feel that they've been let down by the state.

Who wasted their time doing nothing in their lives and now are complete regret and are bitter about it. Much like how many progressives are bitter because they got useless vanity degrees and now feel Bernie will save them from their plight.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.