[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man it's good to be Australian. Some legends made a GO PIES,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: images-17.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
Man it's good to be Australian. Some legends made a GO PIES, NO MORE MOSQUES sign at the afl and while Eddy Mcguire says it's disgusting near 99% of people on fb say its fucking spot on.

They had a halal festival yesterday and anti islam people turned out to protest.

Canadas fucked. Europes fucked. America is fucked without Trump. Aussies won't bend over like all you cucks.
>>
>>69867000
>Vegemite
>food
>>
It was the United Patriots Front
>>
>>69867059
It's actually food waste. Breweries invented it to use the leftover yeast
>>
>he just smiled
>>
>>69867000
As if "99% of people on FB" means anything.
>>
>>69867000
>92% white
>economy geared for small businesses
>general populace actively hates cultural marxism/degeneration
Honestly, sometimes I wonder if the Jews just forgot about us.
Not to mention
>zero active volacanoes
Come home, white man.
>>
>wake up in the morning, spider in the bed
>streuth m8
> go to the store to get a new bed, since me old one belongs to the spider now
>on the way to the store, see an abbo in the road, passed out on petrol
>walk into the store, 'Roo hoops by an nicks me wallet
>streuth m8
>decide to head to work early, rack up some overtime at the Vegemite factory
>boss musta fucked the order up, didn't get our shipment of cardboard
>boss is drunk off his shit, doesn't give a fuck, tells us to just use eucalyptus trees instead
>have to crawl into the grinder twice to fetch out koala corpses
>streuth m8
>head home early, can't bring myself to see another dead koala
>drive past passed out abbo again
>get home, Sheila's car is in the driveway
>she's in the bedroom
>she's shagging the spider
>Sheila tells me to fuck off
>spider calls me a cunt
>streuth m8
>go to the computer room
>open 4chan.org/pol
>vent all my hurt and frustration into a massive shitpost
Streuth m8
>>
>>69867719
You know, fuck it. I was going to make some shitty remarks, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I've got an Uncle, and Great Uncle who both immigrated there decades ago. Gonna call them and see what prospects are like.
>>
File: fat-america-girl.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
fat-america-girl.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
>>69867059
when you are american

everything = food
>>
>>69867903
Just don't fall for the mining meme. I majored in Geoscience because I was told there were millions to be made, only to find that most geoscience/mining engineer grads end up at taxi drivers.

We've got a national shortage of skilled tradespeople, so if you're a pumber, electrician, boilermaker, welder, cabinetmaker etc. You'll do well
>>
File: rekkening.png (65 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
rekkening.png
65 KB, 700x636
i deliberately find auscucks to cyber bully - there are just so many of them
>>
>>69867719
>general populace actively hates cultural marxism/degeneration

You are so fucking wrong. Do you even remember your education?
>>
>>69868345
>my university has a million 'marxist societies', each more desperate and pathetic than the last
>nobody takes them seriously, most people hate them with a passion
>everyone hates curry kikes
>nobody trusts muslims
>and this is in a traditionally left-dominated science department
Don't worry anon, high school only lasts 5 years.

If only Australia was less of a god damn nanny state, it would be the greatest country on Earth.
>>
>>69867000
/off topic
Is Vegemite the reason why all Australians are so buff? I read it has lots of protein in it. Is that all there's to it?
/offtopic
>>
>>69868639
The amount of white guilt and abo shit we were taught in school.. Everyone was against keeping refugees out of Australia, they argue vehemently on facebook about it.

You're wrong, we are as infected as any other country with cultural marxism you fucking inbred cunt
>>
>>69868715
It's a nutritious spread and the unusual taste makes kids okay with experimenting with more unusual foods, so I'd say its definitely at least a catalyst for Australians often being a bit healthier.
>>
File: 7294068-16x9-460x259.jpg (27 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
7294068-16x9-460x259.jpg
27 KB, 460x259
>>
>>69868935
>we are as infected as any other country with cultural marxism you fucking inbred cunt
Case-in-point being you who regurgitates anti-White slander that lends support for immigration to avoid inbreeding depression.
>>
>>69867000
The United Pussies Front you mean?

I hate those wankers, they're always saying "We're not anti-Islam, we're pro-Australia, we're not racists whine whine whinge" - If you're not anti-Islam, you haven't a fucking brain.
They disavow "skinheads" and "neo-NAZIs" because they're afraid to be called waycists - they a bunch of cucked pussies.

Fuck them.
>>
>>69868258
Fair enough, master plumber here
>>
>>69867000
Yeah everyone knows you only bend over for chinks and podinloos.
>>
>>69867059
>Americans
>White

>>69867719
will do as soon as I get my BSN, to be honest senpai. I admire bogan culture, love temperature extremes and wish I could live in a country where it's ok to openly mock the natives for being ugly petrol sniffers who couldn't invent anything beyond upper paleolithic tool traditions without the white man's help.
>>
>>69867719
>92% white
Why do you keep posting this bullshit even after every time you do it you are corrected?

Who are you shilling for? What is your agenda? Why do you keep trying to downplay just how dire things are here?
>>
>>69867719
>92% white

Aussies on /pol/ who still claim this are either delusional or NEET shitposters who never leave their basement

Basically every major city outside Tassie is lost
>>
>>69870978

>tasmanians
>white
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 457x376
>>69867896
kek that pretty good
>>
>>69868290
Nice work, mate.
>>
>>69868715
Because they're manlets, ergo easier to build mass.
>>
>>69870978
Yep. Even Adelaide is fucked.

Went out to town the other night.

Cockroaches everywhere.

The guvna has immigration policy where they settle immigrants in rural areas. They will not give up until there is nowhere left.
>>
>>69871114
>98%
>>
>>69869114
You're gonna get offended at my words like some kind of SJW pussy?

Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>69870978
Clearly you haven't come to Perth. Only thing that's bad is there's a bunch of gooks but they keep to themselves mostly.
>>
>>69871942
>Perth
Gangs of abos killing each other at train stations.

Marauding African nigger gangs.

m8 what is your agenda telling these lies about no problems in Perth?
>>
>>69871942
Are you Sandniggers going to restart the WA separatist movement any time soon?
>>
File: Perth City 12.jpg (557 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Perth City 12.jpg
557 KB, 750x500
>>69872017
>Gangs of abos killing each other at train stations.
>killing each other
I see no problem here.

>Marauding African nigger gangs.
They chimp out and machete each other or the abo's so no real problem there either. Dunno how they got in though, Sudanese especially.

>A Hong Kong chinky telling about my city.
Don't get so booty blasted that I insulted all 97 members of your extended family at once Lao.

>>69872146
Maybe. Fortitude Australia is getting a lot of publicity now after that banner at the Pies game and the VP is from Perth.

Come home white man.
>>
>>69868050
Except food which equals lard with salt.
>>
>>69870155

If true, you'll make fucking bank
>>
>>69872349
> fortitude australia
Yet another political party. Eh.

How do you get involved in UPF?

>come home
Yeah, considered it. I'm not sure about WA's firearms laws though. They are the worst in the nation.

Currently considering Albury-Wodonga as my chosen destination of white flight. Right next to the VIC/NSW border. Plenty of places to hide in the Snowy Mountains if there is a civil war or something. Large enough to have decent infrastructure but far enough away from the main cities to be safe.
>>
File: 100 percent HALAL!.jpg (35 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
100 percent HALAL!.jpg
35 KB, 650x366
>>69867000
Bachar Houli was playing, he was probably about to martyr himself next time he plays Collingwood.
>>
>>69872980
hit up their normie book United Patriots Front page or fortitude-australia dot com
>>
>>69873136
They never said anything about Houli, they just said stop the mosques. They don't want millions of grounds of worship for "the religion of peace" to be grouping and hollering like faggots 5 times a day for sand and virgins. Houli is a great example of assimilation to the Australian way of life.
>>
>>69872349
>Dunno how they got in though, Sudanese especially.
Because Tony Abbott prioritised 'Christian' South Sudanese refugees

Look it up
>>
File: Tones.jpg (23 KB, 274x366) Image search: [Google]
Tones.jpg
23 KB, 274x366
>>69873305
strewth Tones.
>>
>>69873293
yenah, Bachar is bro-tier Muslim, especially because of how many points he drops in my fantasy team.
>>
>>69873396
>bro-tier Muslim
There is no such thing. If they were bro-tier they wouldn't be muslim. Being muslim is a choice.
>>
>>69867000
fuck off kangaroo cuck
>>
>>69873478
poor banter m8
>>
>>69873497
indeed. he should have went with an emu reference.
>>
>>69873436
May i remind you about your flag?
>A
>FUCKING
>FLOWER
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDvKc4DxuM

Standard Monday.
>>
>>69873618
m8 I am an Aussie on an extended sex tourism trek around Asia.
>>
>>69873597
Listen here, mate, you make your funny emu jokes and you laugh... but you don't know the fear.

I live in north Queensland, in a beautiful reefside coastal town. And sure, we have crocodiles - but you grow up knowing where you can swim. Yes, we have snakes - but the non-venomous ones border on friendly and the deadly ones keep their distance. They don't cause the fear.

I don't like spiders, but while I'll kill harmless though giant huntsmen, logically I know they can't hurt me. Our sandy shores host seashells with lethal harpoons and fish that look like rocks that can kill you if you stand on them - by the oceans that at times host stinging jelly fish that will kill you in minutes.

They don't cause the fear.

But sometimes, when all else seems fine, you feel it. It might be something you hear... or a fleeting glimpse of something taller than you and feathered. And that is when you know the fear. And the fear is with you by day, and the fear is with you in the dead of the night.

There is nothing more fearful than emus, mate - well except the cassowary, the special forces of the emu - but let's not give you nightmares.

There is no running away, not even abroad. Some years ago, I was holidaying in Belgium, staying with my girlfriend at the time, a Flemish girl. In between all the loud messy sex our genitals would stand, I would sightsee, while she was at work. I went to a lovely little wildlife park in Deinze, and admired the deer, and the peacocks, and the goats. And I felt the fear. Surely not here, I thought to myself. Then I saw it, if only for a moment. I approached a keeper and asked "what is in that paddock?" and he replied "An emu, an Australian bird." The enemy had seen me. I departed, keeping wire between my nemesis and I - and it knew it. But I left not alone - I left with the fear.

A day as happy as any in my life, but even overseas the fear may find you.

Live well without it, mate - for you don't know the fear.
>>
>>69873666
Why am i the least surprised about this information.
>>
>>69867719
You're fucking delusional, come take a walk in Melbourne.
>>
>>69867000
We're just as fucked.

America isn't fucked btw. I was there for 3 weeks and saw 2 muslims.
>>
>>69870878
>>69874268
Listen to this gook and this Smellbourne poof, they know whats up. Too many fucking Orientals here, and they don't assimilate. All the signs in melbourne airport are in Chink. FFS.
>>
File: 1456125524645.jpg (31 KB, 718x637) Image search: [Google]
1456125524645.jpg
31 KB, 718x637
>>69873760
this is poetry, mate
>>
>>69867000
>anti islam people turned out to protest
And got their shit kicked in by antifa scum.
Like what always happens whenever a group who aren't a bunch of progressive faggots try to protest in Melbourne.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.