[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clarification: If you believe that 9/11 was carried out by Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1452605686968.jpg (91 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
1452605686968.jpg
91 KB, 534x400
you are no more than a tool in the hands of the Muslim occupation.

The attempt to create the impression that Islamic terrorism Is essentially an Israeli work is severe damage to the struggle against the Muslim conquest of the West.

Any white person who opposes the Islamic conquest, should condemn these idiots (whether they are muslims practicing taqiyya or just useful idiots)
>>
why they gotta be white tho, you aren't
>>
File: 1445631706535.jpg (151 KB, 499x1235) Image search: [Google]
1445631706535.jpg
151 KB, 499x1235
>>69867188
They don't have to be white, my intention is to non-Muslims, or anyone who prefers the Western culture over the Sharia laws.
>>
>>69866978
what's going on the picture?

some of the girls are even praying with uncovered hair?
>>
>>69867819

Off with their heads.
>>
But Israel used Muslims to carry out the attack you dipshit

It's not an false dihotomy, either/or, it was an attack by semites against the Western world.
>>
It was a Muslim-Jewish coalition. As such I say we nuke the entire Middle East, and exterminate both Jews and Muslims.
>>
>>69866978

Israel provided the intelligence, Saudi Arabia provided the Muslim terrorists and America provided the planes. You aren't fooling me, Shlomo.
>>
>>69866978
>Not knowing it was an Israel-Saudi joint operation
>Not knowing that it would clear the way for clear Israeli and Saud domination in the region by removing any and all threats to their dominance
>Not knowing that the immediate roping of the US into the unstable middle east for over a decade would forestall any later problems with a resurgent, pro-israeli Russia
>Not knowing that the attack and the US involvement in the region would require Russia help and co-operation in opening logistics routes through the north front, since Turkey is roaches
>Not knowing that the US would've gone to war with Russia over Georgia if they weren't in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>69867819
And some women are in front of the men, it does not count for the girls with the head uncovered and does not count for the boys with girls in front of them. So they are obviously not formally praying. Just some swedish children trying it out.
>>
>>69866978
>No hijab or burka, no headgear for women.
>women in first line of mosque praying

Absolutely haram my jehudim brother. When are you going to pull the plug on your cults? Are they really off the leash?
>>
>>69868268
Shit-tier Hasbara operatives don't know we've covered the Yinon Plan years ago
>>
>>69868268

>Implying
>>
>>69867819

They're Dutch children being taught about Islam.
>>
File: 1451528486462.jpg (144 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
1451528486462.jpg
144 KB, 480x672
>>69866978
>>
>>69866978
Is this some kind of advanced ruse by a muslim living in Israel?
>>
>>69867446
Can't we hate two different groups at once?
>>
>>69869393
Kaif Halak Mustafa?
>>
>>69869394
You can, but don't protect the crimes that one of them did.
The muslims are using your hatred for Jews to distract you, while they invade your countries in millions.
>>
>>69869836
My country basically does whatever you tell us anyways, I'm not sure what you're worried about.
>>
>>69868116
based ...

based ...

based ...

based ca-

I can't say it.

based canadi-

I can't say it
>>
Yes, it's actually the 80 IQ sandniggers secretly pulling the strings behind everything :^)
Thanks merchant
>>
File: ONIGGER.jpg (72 KB, 724x772) Image search: [Google]
ONIGGER.jpg
72 KB, 724x772
>>69870379
Start reading the news.
(no, /pol/ is not considered to be news)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.