[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hezbollah Music Video Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Mideast-Lebanon_Darg-1[1].jpg (42 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
Mideast-Lebanon_Darg-1[1].jpg
42 KB, 512x382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTwCoJWUvY
>>
>>69866572

A FUCKING TREE!
>>
>>69866637
*Christmas Tree

you wish your flag was that based
>>
>>69866771

>Be Canada
>Have a leaf
>Be Israel
>Have a star
>Be Lebanon
>Have a tree

>Be America
>Have a busy flag with too much on it

This is why you don't let a woman design your flag.
>>
>>69867247
it could be worse. I swear the australian flag is the worst designed flag ever.

>hey there's a relatively empty space there, let's put more stars in!
>>
>>69866572
Better than that ISIS nasheed garbage for sure.
>>
translate it for us Ahmed
>>
File: Theodore Herzl.jpg (659 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Herzl.jpg
659 KB, 922x966
>>69867763
They said .. Illuminated Zionist Bastard want to divide were we Unite they want to force Christian and muslim to fight to implement Theodore dream of greater Israel !
>>
>>69868081

>Implying that Christians wouldn't hold onto the land themselves.
>>
>>69868081
if you really cared for the Christians there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Lebanon
>>
>>69868455
>English didn't give it to Jews
>>
>>69868694
I dont care about Christian or Muslim Or Jew.. I care about Illuminated Zionist Fanatics Deceivers and Usurpers who financed both side of every war since 1760
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>69868694
Pure Coincidence
>>
>>69868694
4 millions refugees .. FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY !! BRAVO !
>>
>>69868694
Israeli "Justice"

The Hula massacre took place between 31 October and 1 November 1948. Hula (Hule, Hebrew: חולא) was a village in Lebanon 3 km west of Kibbutz Manara, not far from the Litani River. It was captured on October 24 by the Carmeli Brigade of the Israel Defense Forces without any resistance. The women and children were expelled, most of the men aged between 15 and 60 were shot. In total between 35 and 58 men were executed in a house which was later blown up on top of them.[1]

Two officers were responsible for the massacre. One of them, first lieutenant Shmuel Lahis, who served as Company Commander, put on trial in an Israeli military court where he was given a seven-year sentence later reduced on appeal to one year, and was released in 1950. He received a retrospective presidential amnesty in 1955. He became a lawyer, and later Director General of the Jewish Agency.
>>
>>69866572
Who is this qt?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.