[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I usually hate niggers, but this young black man makes some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
I usually hate niggers, but this young black man makes some good points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJnB2PAiwY

Am I being crazy or is he actually being rational about the treatment of blacks?
>>
>>69865523
>rational
>standing on American flag using free speech
>>
>>69865597
So? He's exercising free speech like anyone else? Who cares about a piece of cloth that was made in China?
>>
>>69865719
Just like every other nigger, he's doing it just to piss people off. Probably trying to get somebody to hit him to he can have an excuse to look oppressed.
>>
>>69865523
>Three white gentlemen choked him to death even after he put the item back.
Sounds like three cops tried to restrain a thief. Putting something back after you tried to steal it does not absolve the theft.
>>
>>69865523
Also, why stand on the American flag at a rally for a candidate that hasn't even won a party primary let alone an election to an office of the United States?
>>
>>69865719
I do, same I care about a piece of paper that gives me rights as an American. Who knows if it was made in China -- unless you were one of these negroids.
>>
>>69865597
If they hate it so much what's stopping them from going back to Africa?
>>
>>69865523
there has to be somewhere on this planet that will not be racist towards this nice young black man. maybe he can try africa?
>>
>fuck this country and fuck this flag
Then LEAVE. Go on you transparent fuck.
>>
>>69866127
If you listened to what he said you'd understand that he does it because to him America represents something other than what it represents to you.

I'm not saying he's right but it's coherent from his perspective.
>>
my name is von abdul marti something

WHY YOU CRACKAS THINK IM MUSLIM
>>
>>69866463
I'd love to see these niggers go to Africa and piss their pants at the brutal shit that happens there.
>>
>>69866556
>my place is a shithole, and it doesn't have to be
>"HAHAHA look at this fukken looser, he doesn't want his home to be a shithole! He should just move to Mexico, that'll be the noble thing to do!"

It's idiots like you who let politicians routinely fuck over countries all over the world.
>>
>>69867601
>EVERYTHING WRONG IS A POLITICIANS FAULT!

Yep, it's the politicians that made that nigger commit a crime. It's the politicians fault niggers can't hold a job.
>>
>>69867601
Chuck me a ciggie, cunt!
>>
>What has Trump said about the black community that you don't like?
>...uh...specifically...I mean...It's not - I'm not, uh...

Every time.

I guess I kind of dig that he ended up not just going for the usually "he a racist!" talk but I really wonder why he didn't do this protest shit somewhere else if it didn't have anything to do with Trump.
>>
>>69867930
>it's the politicians that made that nigger commit a crime. It's the politicians fault niggers can't hold a job.

You say this facetiously, but it's actually a lot closer to the truth than you realise.

Social programs designed to help disadvantaged minorities (as well as poor people in general) have been repeatedly undermined and gutted over the past several decades. Believe it or not but people don't actually exist in a bubble - the likelihood of someone going to jail or getting a degree in engineering isn't based solely on how much of a "patriotic citizen" they are, but instead is affected by a complex series of interlaced social conditions that dictate the subconscious drives of people growing up in different environments.

Here's a start: calling black people "niggers" and stereotyping them as all just degenerate lazy criminals is a fucking surefire way to ensure they actually remain degenerate lazy criminals.
>>
File: 1456716865702.gif (2 MB, 260x184) Image search: [Google]
1456716865702.gif
2 MB, 260x184
>>69868117
He thinks he's gunna get paid by soros
>>
>>69868229
And if he was stealing food to feed his family you might have a point, but we both know that isn't the case.
>calling black people "niggers" and stereotyping them as all just degenerate lazy criminals is a fucking surefire way to ensure they actually remain degenerate lazy criminals.
Calling a country shit because you don't get your way and aren't above the law is sure going to fix it.

You can fuck off to Africa aswell you cunt.
>>
>>69868415
>You can fuck off to Africa aswell you cunt.

What the fuck? I'm not even African
>>
Why do Americans always say 'black man' or 'young black man' but never white man, just white 'guy'.
>>
File: 1455156413845.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1455156413845.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>69865523
>Black on black crime is to me a made-up statistic
>He says this whilst standing on an American flag
Ok bye.
>>
The reason why blacks will never be happy is because they want something completely intangible and equally unattainable. They want white people to like them and treat them the same as white people or members of the same in group. This can't be legislated or programmed and it will never happen. It is a childish and ridiculous sentiment conjured by an infantile mind. Not much different from the unpopular kid in high school who wants the popular kids to like him. And then used his unpopularity as an excuse to not even try to better himself.
>>
>>69868229
Explain why the average IQ of the international black population is 85. Explain why blacks are responsible for most crimes, or at least are responsible for a disproportionately high rate of crime compared to other racial groups, not just in the U.S.. but in the U.K., and as well Canada (not an exhaustive list, by the way, just a few off the top of my head). Explain why most African countries are complete shitholes when Asian countries who were colonized are not nearly in the state of disrepair most African countries find themselves in. Is the white man responsible for an international conspiracy to keep black people down?
>>
>>69868970
White politicians obviously
>>
>>69868791
Because white is the default in America, cunt
>>
>>69868229
>Social programs designed to help disadvantaged minorities (as well as poor people in general) have been repeatedly undermined and gutted over the past several decades.

Another thing: how much have those programs actually helped in the first place? Most of those programs have only been around for the past 40-50 years, and generational poverty has become a huge problem. Could it be that those programs don't actually work? (Yes.)
>>
My father grew up in a country with an opressive military government that thought of people like my father as desposable peasants. When he was a boy he would play in a dump yard where he and his friends occasionally found corpses of people who had been hung, people with bullet holes in their heads from clear execution style murders, and crime in his area often saw to it that anyone, including women and children could die on a whim either from the military or gangs. When he came to the US, he did not piss and moan, expecting to be coddled by white people because of the horrible shit that he saw as a child or his history of being (actually) oppressed. He wasted no time getting a job and putting himself through college so he could provide a life for the family that would come later.

Black people in the US have it easy. If my dad can make it in this country then so can they. All his whining about completely imaginary opressions is not helping black people earn the respect they swear they deserve or doing anything at all for improving their conditions
>>
>>69869157
Nice rare flag
>>
>>69869157
So?
>>
>>69865523
This guy is from /pol/ actually, he posted proofs. So no wonder really.
>>
>>69869264
Wait no it's not, he got different cap. Damn all niggers look alike to me. The other one had red one too so I made a mistake.
>>
>>69867601

except he's not saying that. He's not saying the u.s. is bad for everyone, he's saying it's bad for niggers. So why doesn't he just go to a country that's good for niggers and make everyone happy?
>>
Wtf is stephen colbert doing there?
>>
File: 1456742644907.jpg (9 KB, 245x267) Image search: [Google]
1456742644907.jpg
9 KB, 245x267
>>69865523

He's a degenerate.

He's entitled, and wants to change the system to his own liking.

He does not know that he and his small minority of miscreants are not the only fucking people living in this fucking country.

He needs to be shot as a traitor.
>>
>>69866341
>white
as white as most convenient store owners I guess

https://youtu.be/A1eftb3zvJY
>>
>>69868229
As a swede I can say those programs don't work. When it was just ethnic swedes living here you could easily be fooled into believing they do. Now when we have experience with other cultures it's quite obvious they're ineffective at best.
>>
>>69869250

It's because with black, you need to point out the perp was a man, because their women are as haywire as their men. With whites, it needs no emphasis because our cunts don't get arrested.
>>
>>69868229
>Here's a start: calling black people "niggers" and stereotyping them as all just degenerate lazy criminals is a fucking surefire way to ensure they actually remain degenerate lazy criminals.

So really we have the libtards to thank for calling white men oppressors because it has secured our position on top?
>>
>>69868229
>Social programs designed to help disadvantaged minorities (as well as poor people in general) have been repeatedly undermined and gutted over the past several decades. Believe it or not but people don't actually exist in a bubble - the likelihood of someone going to jail or getting a degree in engineering isn't based solely on how much of a "patriotic citizen" they are, but instead is affected by a complex series of interlaced social conditions that dictate the subconscious drives of people growing up in different environments
Many buzzwords, looks intelligent, I like 9/11
>>
>>69866455
Our rights don't come from some document; they are affirmed by it. Your thinking is why there was debate about even including a bill of rights.

The flag is a symbol and the constitution/declaration are just recorded thoughts. The principals they represent are far more important.

Standing on the flag for the purpose of political expression isn't unamerican.
>>
>>69868701
You sure seem interested in their "struggles". You gonna pop up in the next set of pictures of those faggot SJWs being led around in chains by niggers, you cuck?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.