[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WATCH HILLARY LIE FOR 13 MINUTES STRAIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1433291245991s.jpg (5 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1433291245991s.jpg
5 KB, 250x182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Watch one of the great politicians that the people are trying to elect, lie for 13 minutes straight.

Go ahead. We allow these kinds of people to run our country.

What are we going to do about it?
>>
>>69865145
Fuck off. I'm sick and tired of the Sanders Campaign lying about Hillary! #ImWIthHer
>>
>>69865199
Its not like your opinion matters, anyway.
>>
File: liberal tears.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
liberal tears.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>69865199
>>
>>69865341
>>69866837
Not looking at the flag, before responding.

Come one guys, he is probably laughing.
>>
>>69865145
Politics is a game of manipulation and lying, don't kid yourself to believing that the rest of them aren't just as bad.
>>
>>69865145

Powerful video, OP.

I shill for the bern now.
>>
>>69865145
I'd be more interested in hearing Hillary discuss Roger Clinton, drug trafficking in Arkansas in the 80's, and how she helped key players escape serious prosecution.
>>
Obviously the answer is to vote for a someone who can believes his lies are the truth. Reality is what the powerful dictate it is #MAGA
>>
>>69865145
Why doesn't /pol/ love Hillary? She hates labour, supports Wall Street, supports every aggressive military action ever, support NAFTA, TPP, TTIP, supported mass imprisonment of blacks, worked to destroy the public option. Helped take away support from single mothers, Her husband was the main player in cutting Wall street regulation that allowed them to make tons of money. Has supported brutal dicators in Latin America.

What is it about her that /pol/ does not like? She would take the direction Obama, Bill clinton and Bush have taken america and slam down the pedal.
>>
>>69867501
She's a lying sack of shit and a long-time criminal. She was implicit in mafia-style tactics to discredit and menace women who claimed Bill raped them. She was a crooked in her legal practices and helped family friends get away with serious crimes.
Just to name a few reasons.
>>
>>69867714
But I was asking why does /pol/ not like her, not why you do.
>>
File: SATentC.jpg (166 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
SATentC.jpg
166 KB, 720x720
>>69867501

>supports every aggressive military action ever

Yeah against people we should be allying or neutral with. The world would be a safer place if Saddam and Gaddafi were still in power.
>>
>>69868418
Or if the US hadn't spent trillions invading Iraq and turning it into an Iranian ally.

But that was no the point. /pol/ loves aggressive wars and loves to see muslims suffer. Are you telling me /pol/ won't support the next war or didn't support the last one?
>>
>>69869531
>invading
occupying
>>
>>69867016
>all politicians are liars, so we should elect the queen of all liars

What kind of circular logic is that? Why not buck the system?
>>
File: hotmilf.png (351 KB, 321x500) Image search: [Google]
hotmilf.png
351 KB, 321x500
the fucking milf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.