[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm up for it. Would Christians be willing to fight the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pagans-and-christians-united.png (228 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
pagans-and-christians-united.png
228 KB, 400x378
I'm up for it. Would Christians be willing to fight the race war with us side-by-side?
>>
>>69864668

I will go ask my black neighbor (who is a pastor) and Jose who is a catholic what they think.
>>
>>69864668
bumping
>>
>>69864668
No.
>>
>>69864668

Christian isn't a race.
>>
>>69864668
Christians don't fight. They are passive.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (2 MB, 695x9999) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
2 MB, 695x9999
Only if you consider "Muslims" a race.

USA is super Christian, all races united by God.

Europe is a cucked pagan country, overtaken by Islam.

In the great war to come, it will be USA vs Europe, Christian God vs Muhammed.

Unfortunately a lot of whites will have to die on the European side, but Islam must be defeated.
>>
Yeah, you kinda chopped down that bretty sweet tree of ours a long ass time ago. It would shame our ancestors if we palled up with ya.
>>
>>69864668
It's possible as long as everyone respects each other. Christians don't try and chop your head off for not submitting to Jesus, so I think uniting against Islam is easy at that point
>>
>>69864668
christianity wont fight for anything
except maybe against racism and xenophobia
its a castrated religion
they took the part where jesus offers his other cheeck after getting slapped too serious
the current pope is the ultimate beta cuck that enjoys worshipping nigger feet
christianity is in a more dire situation than europe right now
its followers leave like rats from a sinking ship and bashing religions except islam just wont stop being popular and admired
>>
>>69864668
Meh depends on the violence brought upon us conflict in the usa is coming but who knows what will happen and why well be fighting.
>>
File: Deus-Vult.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Vult.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>69866001
I mean country as a general continent of combined countries and lands btw

In case someone got their autism triggered
>>
>>69864668
This might work if you could revive the original form of Christianity before Paul fucked it up.

There were some early beliefs that Pagan Gods were just angels or that Zeus was just the Greek Yawheh.

The type of Christianity defined itself by rejecting everything: it rejected all other Gods, it rejected it's Jewish heritage, it rejected nation, it rejected race. In a way atheism is the ultimate form of Christianity, since the final step in a religion of rejection is the rejection of religion entirely. Postivism atheism rejects everything that is not absolutely apparent.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.