[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this man's connection to the Panama Papers, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What is this man's connection to the Panama Papers, and what's his endgame?
>>
>>69864468

If he's smart, his ties will be viewed as accidental and/or incidental. Somebody he hired would have done it, or some such crap.
>>
>>69864468
game: creating wars for shekels
endgame: destroy the white race
>>
>>69864468
probably as a distraction for the normies, gte them looking at other people like that big meanie Putin. As for him being in the "leak" I'd chalk that up to being an oversight, or an attempt to distract us. Though I'd bank on it being an attempt to distract us, that's an awful big fuck up if it is one.
>>
His house is pretty small for a billionaire

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/george-soros-house/

Trump's is bigger
>>
>>69864873
>implying he just lives in his house like some goyim
>>
>>69864468
He wants world war three because he's a fucking maniac.
>>
>>69865081
/pol/ wants world war three too, so why does /pol/ hate him?
>>
>>69864468
given that it was a german newspaper breaking the story.... call me dubious
>>
>>69865210
because /pol/ wants the white race to survive it while he wants to destroy it
>>
>>69864873
hyper-rich people like this don't really live anywhere.

And they flip property like crazy.
>>
File: no sorrow.png (311 KB, 613x657) Image search: [Google]
no sorrow.png
311 KB, 613x657
this is a great opportunity to repdill your friends /pol/. no crazy jew conspiracies to rant about here, just point out how fucking obvious this shit is. if you want to point to the Soreass connection though you would do well to point out he's also behind the Democracy Spring shit happening right now. a billionaire funding a movement to 'oust the billionaire class from politics'. all he wants out is the other billionaires.
>>
>>69865081
>>69864866
>>69864671
>>69864664
alright you've all answered the easy question of his motives, now, what is the connection? how is he behind it?
>>
>>69867954
He has a record of setting up nations to fall. USA is his next project.
>>
Apparently soros is behind the leaks. None of his friends will be exposed. That is why nobody from North america or western europe is being exposed.
>>
>>69868063
you're answering the same question again. I know, he's a globalist shitheel. what I'm asking, specifically, is in what way is he connected to the leak? his open society foundation has something to do with it, but what? where's the link?
>>
>>69868166
Ask Glen Beck. Hes got a entire power point on it like Al Gore and manbearpig.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.