[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dat video..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
Is there any video with subtitles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXI6tA31yI
>>
that was so damn uplifting. BUMP
>>
It's got subtitles.
>>
>>69864133
it would be uplifting if it actually held any promise for change, you might as well think that your local hemp party was finally going to make weed legal(ofc this comparison doesn't work for canadians).

it's nothing but a fantasy, the cucks outnumber us. and soon the niggery will too.
>>
Beautiful

Hopefully we start making some real strides in the political sphere so we have something other than youtube videos to drive us forward.
>>
>>69865213
You okay Denmark? You still rank high in my non-cucked list, but your post implies otherwise.
>>
>>69863859

this is good

we got a lot of beautiful people on our side.
>>
>>69865213

Grow a fucking spine and don't be a defeatist. Do you want to look your wife's son in the eye and tell him that you didn't fight for his future?
>>
File: honourkillnotbarb.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
honourkillnotbarb.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
>>69863859
One can only hope that the current tides push enough people to the breaking point and things snap back.
>>
another uplifting video, luckily with subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd89c14vQIA
>>
>>69863859
Getting sick of these racist as fuck videos.

Shit propaganda/10
>>
>>69863859
What a bunch of fucking racists.

Just kidding, but Germany's probably lost to the Turkroaches already. Hopefully, the rest of yurop makes it out.
>>
>>69865637
Don't hope. its inevitable
>>
>>69865357
Our statistics are outright lies, according to the government we've been at 4.5% for almost two decades. Even if we're relatively uncucked we are still surrounded by cucks.

>>69865615
I'm not defeatist, i'm just a cuck realist.
>>
>>69863859
soon these leftists will start to claim a larger area that they call Europe, they will claim that syria, north africa, ect are part of europe. i can just sense it

>>69865764
oh come on you aren't even trying
>>
>>69866062
Is it fampai? There are numerous examples of powerful civilizations who fought their invaders and ultimately lost, however I don't know of any civilization that survived by not fighting their invaders.
>>
>>69867754
Jews
>>
>>69867861
Jews did fight in ancient time and are still fighting in modern time. However I see your point.
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
German nationalistic RESISTANCE?
Call the rabbi!
>>
>>69866103
Outside of Hungary, though, you guys have probably been at the front of trying to develop a rational immigration policy. It may not be enough, since you have Sweden across the bridge, and Germany to the south, but you are a very old country filled with great people, and I hope you can use your experience, your smart queen, whatever, to try to guide Europe to a less suicidal conclusion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O41v7zFqGUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xe35jGaF3c

I am a member of this movement. Check out our Songs, thanks.
>>
EIN VOLK

EIN REICH

EIN FÜHRER
>>
File: 721s.png (378 KB, 857x530) Image search: [Google]
721s.png
378 KB, 857x530
>>69863859
Subtitles are available here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.