[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone's political campaign took a harder nosedive than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1100x734
Has anyone's political campaign took a harder nosedive than Donald Drumpf's?

He just withered away like an unwatered plant.
>>
>believing polls
>>
>>69863223
>incredibly nervous man

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Trump +10.4

captcha: select all sheds
>>
>>69863292
>polls are trustworthy only when they show trump leading

i love this cognitive dissonance
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
Nope it was the greatest single flame out of all time.
>>
>>69863501

This.

We should stop the fanaticism before we all look like retarded cucks when he doesn't win the nomination
>>
>>69863601
the ratio of shills to posters today is unprecedented
>>
>still attracting and making many new voters for him at his rallies, the idiot media keeps giving him all the free publicity in the world, and his rhetoric keeps making sense the more things get out of hand(like Brussels).

Fuck off, Nigel
>>
ITT: shill bait

The only people incensed by his abortion comments are those that followed the MSMs version, anyone who read the whole question and response knows that his stance was pretty much in line with voters.

Did people expect him to say "as chief executor I won't prosecute in accordance with the law" of course he's going to say to punish lawbreakers
>>
seems to me like it doesn't even matter anymore

even if he really isn't a Hillary shill, he is nothing compared to the top kikes that endorse her, and if he doesn't get the nomination he will either run independent and segment the gop vote securing another libartd presidency or he gets the nomination and the gop shills abandon him and run an independent causing the same effect

tough decision monicas
>>
File: 1459704611430.jpg (77 KB, 447x428) Image search: [Google]
1459704611430.jpg
77 KB, 447x428
>>69863501
>trump dominating the fucking election the whole time
>polls keep rising
>people say he's stumped and done for when he dips temporarily
>only comes back stronger
>dips again recently
>HES DONE FOR ITS OVER
mfw
>>
>>69863945
>keeps saying increasingly crazier things (increasingly crazy man)
>alienates the normies
>doesn't know how to tone it down
>going to get BTFO at the convention or in the general
>>
>>69864175
By election, do you mean the nomination?
>>
>>69864138
if republicans don't select him when he's the clear winner, he won't have to run independent to ensure hillary wins.

at this point the only option for the general election to be an actual contest is for the party to line up behind trump, or at least stop actively sabotaging him come june.

no one else has a chance at legitimately securing the nomination, and an illegitimate nomination is a death sentence for not just the presidential election but for their congressional and state elections.

people vote party line, and voter turn out determines elections. this is becoming starker with each passing election.

whichever party wins the presidential election will have the better results in the other elections too.

so if they purposely shoot themselves in the foot with the presidential election out of spite for donald, they know they'll be sacrificing precious congressional seats they desperately need.

not to mention state controls where their hot button issues like abortions, "religious rights", and guns are actually being fought.

the trump nomination is inevitable, and the party will half cheer him and half remain silent defending their own election chances.
>>
>>69864650
I'm from the future.
>>
>>69865024
And the 2016 electoral college count was...?
>>
File: 1415495157315.jpg (53 KB, 378x566) Image search: [Google]
1415495157315.jpg
53 KB, 378x566
>>69865169
uh, good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.