[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#therealuw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x1136
This is the shit I tolerate on a daily basis. My university has been ruined by self-righteous liberal fuckheads. It is nauseating to walk through the streets of this town.

How do I make the blacks and the libtards realize they're wrong?
>>
>>69862789
>How do I make the blacks and the libtards realize they're wrong?
It's not a condition you can cure with rational argument.

You need to avoid them and if they obstruct you or assault you, end their suffering permanently for them.
>>
Inform her if she wants to know what it's like to feel safe or to fight to simply exist she can return to Africa. I'll pay for her ticket.
>>
>>69862789
have an adult conversation with them one-on-one?

if they get all screamy disengage and try with someone else.

it'll help you solidify your thoughts and maybe expose both of you to new ways of looking at problems.

oh, or you can just be a typical boring /pol/lack and shit around on here about how people who aren't your brand of retarded are lesser beings than you

faggot OP thinks he has solid beliefs but not even smart enough to convince one stupid person of them. wew
>>
is this wisconsin or washington?
>>
>>69862789
What a baby.
>>
>>69862789
>I never feels safe
>I have to fight

Nigga, if you stopped fighting then you would be safe.
>>
Back to blackey land nigger.
>>
>>69862789
>How do I make the blacks and the libtards realize they're wrong?
Never going to happen. When every other word they speak is either "actually" or "literally", you see? What you need to do is make sure that every paper you submit is overloaded with subliminal messages about their fears of death, of darkness, and of the unknown. Then stand back and let the meme magic do it's thing in your favor. It's called Thanatos, and it works. Now go make money.
>>
>>69863923
Was about to ask the just same thing. Just finished at Washington last quarter.
>>
>>69863923
I'm betting it was UW. I just graduated there last year and all I heard was niggers complain and complain, the thing that really annoyed me was when there were Asian racetraitors who enabled them. They know as well as I that nig nogs wouldn't help us if the shoe was on the other foot.
>>
File: goldkek.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
goldkek.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>69864051
excellent
>>
>>69865754
I want you to reread my post, think about why I asked it, and then read the first sentence of yours again.
>>
>>69865754
>I'm betting it was UW.
No shit. Hence the "realUW" hastag. UW can refer to Washington or Wisconsin.
>>
>>69865851
>>69865908
Eh, I meant Washington. I'm just too used to typing it out as UW and people assuming I'm referring to Washington.
>>
>>69862789
Start behaving like men again.
>>
>>69865990
I know. Just finished there. There are like 10 blacks at Washington(half of which make up the basketball team). Don't know how it is at Wisconsin.
>>
>>69865990

WA fag here

not sure why niggers would be afraid to live in Seattle. It's pretty nigger friendly.

Fucking crybabies.
>>
>>69862900
>It's not a condition you can cure with rational argument.
Pretty much this, they've become enamored with the philosophy and have been taught ways how to deflect criticism and shift blame. If you're a white man don't even try directly confronting them OP, if you're gearing up for that pain in the ass it will take more than a single conversation to begin whittling away at their sense of superiority.
>>
>>69862789
set up cameras and film the relative peace of the school. say that you are doing a sociological experiment on the existence of a new form of racism or some bullshit.

anyway, after you have some peace, amp it up to 15 and get some really fucked up racist shit happening and make sure you use twitter reactions to document the whole thing.

if all goes well, they'll use what you are doing as evidence that the place was racist, proving that they had a victimcomplex before because they couldn't point to anything until you introduced those things, thereby disproving their claims that campus was racist before.
>>
>>69866157
I made kikebook friends with some black people a few years ago, and I don't know what sort of brain washing took place but all they do now is bitch about racism constantly. If the University of Washington isn't acting like the second coming of the KKK then the City of Seattle is instituting something that discriminates against the gimmedat. It's simultaneously infuriating and hilarious. I'm originally from California and I'm baffled by the victim complex blacks in Washington have.
>>
File: raff.png (392 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
raff.png
392 KB, 1280x800
>>69862789
>UW
>not feeling safe in one of the most liberal states in the galaxy
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.png (62 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.png
62 KB, 219x255
>>69866157
>mfw go to pike place market and niggers everywhere selling fake sunglasses
>>
>>69863923
>is this wisconsin or washington?

Wisconsin
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23therealuw

There's the primary/caucus coming up there and various rallies happening.
>>
>>69862789
You can't.

They are as devoted to the religion of social justice as an ISIS jihadist is to Islam. The only way you can fight these people is to make normal people realize how stupid their cause is.
>>
Guys it's University of Wisconsin Madison that this is page is from not Washington. I go to uw
>>
File: 1452753758150.gif (985 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1452753758150.gif
985 KB, 500x211
>>69866705
>I go to uw
Is that Washington or Wisconsin?
>>
I just chalked up the entire campus with Pro-Trump stuff while everyone was at the Bernie rally. Can't wait to see the shitstorm tomorrow.
>>
Any NAUfags here? My roommate works the front desk of the Liberal Arts building and once my MAGA hat arrives, I'm gonna deliver lunch to him while he's working.

Desu I don't even think much would happen bc lol Arizona, but it is Flagstaff so you never know
>>
>>69866929
You might get shot by a spic
>>
>>69862789
Isn't this the bitch that set up the staged video with the white kid with dreadlocks just to show her film club how racist the internet is?
>>
>>69866184
>>69866699
This.

You can't convince them that their self-righteousness is retarded when it pays dividends. Whining about imagined racism is always going to be a neutral proposition at the very worst, and the rest of the time to their social/academic betterment. When the system has been manipulated to benefit them, they're not the people to go to when you say that there's something wrong with the system.
>>
> expected to obey rules and laws and maintain reasonable level of good behavior.

we oppressed n shit
>>
File: TrumpLovesUS.gif (2 MB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLovesUS.gif
2 MB, 431x286
>>69866865
>>
>>69867219
Pretty sure I would get shot by a Navajo, if anyone. But booze tends to impair your aim so I'll take my chances.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.