[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill on Albania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (90 KB, 2000x1429) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Albania.svg.png
90 KB, 2000x1429
What does /pol/ think about Albania? I know the Ottomans took over and caused mudslimes to spread, but besides that, what else?
>>
>>69862031
it's where albinos originate from
>>
>>69862031
Watch Taken and Taken 2
>>
Contrary to what Serb/Greek stormcucks here will tell you they're very secular people when it comes to religion. Many of them are Christans though the majority are Muslims but nominal Muslims at best. Regardless of religion they're all the same people as it is impossible to tell them apart unless you ask which religion they identify with. All of them are ethnically European as any other country on the peninsula
Albania proper itself is very pro-America. They pretty much go out of their way to kiss our asses
>>
>>69863531
have, laughed at the shitty albanian people portrayed
>>
>>69863906
what about Kosovo
>>
>>69864014
Same shit. Maybe they're a little more uneducated than Albanians from Albania but that's about it. They still speak the same language and all look the same as well share the same identity.
>>
Sino Soviet split. That's all I got.
>>
>>69864542
i was taught that they aren't real albanians and are pretty degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 960x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 960x819
>>69862031
Albania is just utter shit that claims the historic achievements of all her neighbors. Islamic, lowest IQ of the balkans, dark complemxions and turkish sympathizers. They have the poorest shittiest country in the region and constantly flee to other countries.

Thats your redpill, now delete this shitty thread.
>>
>>69862031
Quite possibly the second worst race to ever blight this earth.
>>
File: 22greece2_cnd-popup.jpg (78 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
22greece2_cnd-popup.jpg
78 KB, 650x469
>>
They built 750,000 2-man pillboxes all over the country just so they can blow them up again.
>>
>>69863906
if they're secular then why are they so hell bent on taking kosovo from the serbs? seems like they're pious enough for jihad
>>
>>69863906
Good post from my perspective as a son of Catholic Albanian immigrants from Montenegro (Yugoslavia as it was then).

Many Muslim Albanians are very much aware of their Christian roots pre Ottoman occupation. People converted for economic reasons.

The Balkans are extremely corrupt pseudo-mafia states in general, beautiful natural beauty however. Pertaining to Albania specifically, the brutal communist dictatorship is responsible for much of the criminal elements across Europe post communist collapse. The breakup of the Yugoslavia and communist Albania was a breeding ground for criminality much like post soviet russia in the 90s.

Generally, northern Albanians (more mountainous region) are fairer skinned and taller while Southerners are darker and shorter.

The Balkan diaspora in Europe is absolute shit. They all romanticize their native countries and continue to profligate ethnic tensions as a means of unifying each other in foreign lands. Personally, I don't like Kosovars in general, mainly the diaspora since they seem to have taken a frightening affinity for radical Islam when they move to northern Europe.

Albanians are very nationalist to their ethnicity, regardless of religion (Catholic, Orthodox, Muslim) or of where they come from be it Albanian, Kosovo, Montenegro, or Macedonia. That's because throughout our history, we've had to fend off intrusions in our lands from Serbian/Montenegrins from the North and Greeks and Ottomans from the South. Italy was always a major player in Albanian affairs as well.

Also we have one of the most metal flags ever.
>>
>>69865658
Kosovar independence has zero to do with religion. It was a completely nationalist movement by Catholic, Muslim, and orthodox Albanians alike. Again, stop believing Serbcuck propaganda that they've been pushing since the 90s. Someone needs to tell them that NATO already bombed Belgrade. It happened and the "jihadi" propaganda didn't work. No one in the west sympathized with Serbia in the 90s no matter what they tried.
>>
>>69862031
I only know Albanians are about the dumbest fucking people here. Like genuinely really stupid and violent.
I've got many stories with Albanians that show how retarded they are.

Think it has to do with how inbred they all are. They're usually manlets, too.

They're like niggers, except white. I know I'm gonna get accused of being a Serb living in Switzerland for saying this, but they're like inferior, more angry, more violent, more retarded versions of Serbs. And while lots of Serbs are pieces of shit, atleast you'll sometimes find good Serbians. Albanians are just all total spergs who refuse to assimilate and are retarded.
>>
>>69862031
Albanians are cancer. I'm French and moved here mostly because my city had a gang of Albanian shitskins move in and constantly robbing and assaulting people.
No better than gypsies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.