[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>England for the English >shelve your Western plans/and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: moz.jpg (93 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
moz.jpg
93 KB, 431x600
>England for the English
>shelve your Western plans/and understand/that life is hard enough when you belong here
>A rush and a push and the land that we stand on is ours/It has been before, so it shall be again/And people who are uglier than you and I, they take what they need, and just leave
>Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
>I don't really think black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other
>Chinese are a subspecies
>my dislike of all women

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69861843
>A rush and a push and the land that we stand on is ours/It has been before, so it shall be again/And people who are uglier than you and I, they take what they need, and just leave

It's one of his many metaphors for anal sex between men.

Morrissey's lyrics are filled to the brim with gay innuendo.
>>
>>69862536
Pretty sure he's not gay, but whatever.
>>
>>69864295
He is a faggot actually.
>>
>>69864295

Ya he was super gay.
>>
>>69864295
>Pretty sure he's not gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"hand in glove... the sun shines out of our behinds"

I'm gay and I can't even think of shit that gay
>>
Morrissey is one of the biggest retarded degenerate faggots ever to walk the earth

read the review of his autobiography by AA Gill, it is brutal
>>
>>69864982
>>69865003
>>69865404
>>69865539
If you say so.

He doesn't register with my gaydar (which is usually extremely accurate) but whatever.
>>
He meant his new record was coming out and its time to say something controversial to boost sales figures.
>>
>>69865838
>He doesn't register with my gaydar (which is usually extremely accurate) but whatever.

I guess because he's so flaming he's in a different category
>>
>>69868558
I don't think he has sexual intercourse very often.
>>
>>69868676

I've heard all the mythology.

Good bus ride music. I used to have to rid a bus from school for over an hour every day and Louder than Bombs was the thing I played the most often.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.