[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIBERALISM II: RETURN OF CARL THE KEK https://youtu.be/rQ5e9phkZPw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1457755751310.jpg (65 KB, 590x581) Image search: [Google]
1457755751310.jpg
65 KB, 590x581
LIBERALISM II: RETURN OF CARL THE KEK
https://youtu.be/rQ5e9phkZPw
>>
>>69861811
HES BACK AND THIS TIME HE BROUGHT FRIENDS
>>
>soft-spoken white guy is polite and supports trump
>aggressive mob of college libs with USSR shirts and bernie 2016 signs shouting "fuck trump" and attacking him without cause
>he stands there and lets them say their bullshit without being confrontational

kek, pretty much exactly the reason why I support Trump and hate libfags.

>Would you save a black person if they were laying on the ground dying?
>I already have sir, I was a paramedic for years.
>How can you support Trump if he wouldn't save that black man?!?!?!?!?!

Literally the level of discourse I remember experiencing from children while riding the bus home from 3rd grade. Pathetic.
>>
Any new updates on carl's family lawsuit ? or were those just /pol grumblings
>>
>>69862843
It was just bulshit by some straya shitposter.
>>
>>69861811
HES BACK, AND HES GOT SOME NEW TRICKS, CARL THE KEK IS TEN TIMES AS SICK, 'CAUSE THE LAST TIME, THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM, NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY YOU REALLY LOATHE HIM.

YOU MIGHT THINK HIS KEKOLD IS SICK, TAKING IT UP THE ASS WITH A DICK. LOOK AT THE KEKOLD NOW HIS ASS IS IN TWO, LOOK AT HIS REAR END HES HAVING A POO.

LOOK AT THE MESS, IN ST LOOOOOUUUUIIISSS,
ST. LOUIS THATS THE PLACE WHERE THEY SAW THE POOLESS,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsUgZANvAbU
>>
My rare Carls are going to be worth so much after the happening.

I will share them with you in due time.
>>
>>69862764
>Would you save a black person if they were laying on the ground dying?
>I already have sir, I was a paramedic for years.
>How can you support Trump if he wouldn't save that black man?!?!?!?!?!
Why is this allowed. Don't American college students have to take mandatory logic classes in their first year?
>>
>>69861811
this is old news, but i still chuckle every time i see that dindu in the video talking about getting gun licenses, it's as if he doesn't realize that Shillary and Hernie want to take those guns away.
>>
>>69864217
R-r-r-rare
>>
>>69863910
Please, from now on, don't associate yourself with U.S. Presidential canidate Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>69861811
this fucking faggot can't fathom how a paramedic would save a black person and also vote for trump
>>
Well, I mean of course Trump wouldn't save the dying black guy.

He'd call an ambulance and leave it to the professionals.
>>
>>69865897
kek
>>
>>69865897
an amber lamps
>>
File: mein gott.png (2 MB, 1604x900) Image search: [Google]
mein gott.png
2 MB, 1604x900
>>
>>69866258
LOL
>>
File: mfw someone is kidding me.png (54 KB, 1152x888) Image search: [Google]
mfw someone is kidding me.png
54 KB, 1152x888
>>
I worked in an inter city school. Hearing this bullshit from blacks about "defunding public schools" is hilarious. 95% of the kids didn't care and shouldn't have been there. Not exaggerating.
>>
This has been around for a few days OP

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE SNAIL
>>
>>69868434
I once got to go to a black school. I don't remember the name because they just called it "PI 753" or something. It was all weird from the beginning, and I didn't see how we were supposed to change any lives by being shoveled there.

That was my first experience with cafeteria food. I remember having to march down along side the building because it was covered in chain link fences like a prison. When we finally got in, nobody there wanted to be there. It was as a shitshow. I couldn't wait to get out. Everything was neglected. I don't know if I maybe ate the cafeteria food or not because I was more worried about where to sit because I just wanted to go home.

That's terrorism. That's not school.
>>
>>69868668
post more late night stories?

I've often thought about becoming a teacher, idk if i'd be able to handle it though
>>
>>69861811

LOOK AT THE MONKEY
>>
>>69869538
Well I met a teacher once who had to teach common core. She did her best to excuse it and explain why it was good. I admit it kind of sounded like a good idea after I spent the time to ask enough questions to understand it. Then she took I think like a niece and had her do a very simple arithmetic problem.

It took for fucking ever and the niece obviously had no idea what she was doing in spite of all the prompting. I don't think her STEM degree is going to do much good for her.
>>
File: 1429924294255.jpg (64 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1429924294255.jpg
64 KB, 491x713
>>69861811
>Trump gets people supporting 2A and guns because of their retarded irrational fear of him
>>
props to this guy for having the courage to show his face in public after what /pol/ did to him

me? i would have killed myself
>>
>>69864195
they're all training you to be Karl, the cuck, my firend :>)
>>
>>69862764
What are trump supports hiding?
Carl the Kek
>unique hair style
>stylish glasses
>white teeth
>always identifiable in a crowd

the trump supporter
>generic clothes
>generic fat guy
>looks like anyone else
>never identifiable

Well?
>>
>>69862764
>ALLAH IS A WHORE
>>
>>69870850
This so much. Carl is so handsome and smart. I bet he gets tonnes of girls too. Why are Bernie supporters always such handsome, sex gods?
>>
>>69865586
I'm fucking dumbfounded, I really am. Has Trump been so demonized in these retarded liberal circles that they honestly believe his supporters will let nignogs die even if they're paramedics?

These people literally have the minds of children.
>>
>E-excuse m-me!

DON'T YOU EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN FAGGOT.
>>
>>69861811
Literally the brain of a five year old. Also quite funny how they're just making shit up to justify their delusions.
>>
>>69864217
CAYMAN IS FOR GAYMAN
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.