[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone be against abortions? It reduces the population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1454441424992.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1454441424992.gif
2 MB, 420x315
How can anyone be against abortions?

It reduces the population of niggers, it saves the government millions that it would otherwise spend in welfare and incarceration costs, it reduces the amount of white people murdered by niggers, and it reduces the spread of nigger culture.

I'm pretty sure even the nigger fetus would be thankful for dying in the womb instead of dying 18 years later by the hand of another nigger.

It also gives men an excuse to demand opting out of an eventual parenthood if the woman chooses not the abort.

No matter how hard you look at it, it's a win-win. Even by an "ethical" standpoint.
>>
>>69861208
you can parrot hurr niggers are genetically inferior but the truth is ghetto culture and single motherhood are the biggest reasons blacks are still such big perpetrators of crime

this has less to do with abortion and more to do with policing inter-city areas, dispelling the smartness = uncle tom meme, and removing welfare for single mothers
>>
>>69861208
It's an ugly truth no one wants to face.
>>
>>69861435
>this has less to do with abortion and more to do with policing inter-city areas, dispelling the smartness = uncle tom meme, and removing welfare for single mothers

And what the fuck do you think abortion is going to accomplish?
>>
I'm not against abortion, I'm against tax payer funded abortion. If a cunt wants to terminate her pregnancy, fine, but she'll be doing it with her own money
>>
>>69861208
The few /pol/acks that have had sex are butthurt that a woman can choose to abort, but a man has no influence even if he has to pay for the bastard.
>>
>>69861820
>most black women who get abortions get multiple ones

absolutely nothing
abortions are a bandage for a systemic cultural problem
>>
File: 1448122732781.png (238 KB, 399x398) Image search: [Google]
1448122732781.png
238 KB, 399x398
>>69861894
This.
>>
>>69861894
>>69862153
I'm pretty sure the amount of money the government would save in welfare, incarceration costs, police equipment and overall infraestructure issues and lost lives caused by niggers would far surpass the costs of government-funded abortions.

Isn't it the US that spends something like 500k dollars every year for each prisoner?
>>
File: mister_pootato.jpg (53 KB, 365x340) Image search: [Google]
mister_pootato.jpg
53 KB, 365x340
>>69861435
>the truth is ghetto culture and single motherhood are the biggest reasons blacks are still such big perpetrators of crime

Then how do you explain Africa, niggerlover?
>>
>>69861208
THIS IS A LIBERAL ARGUMENT

IT HAS BEEN INJECTED INTO /pol/ UNDER THE GUISE OF AN ALT-RIGHT ARGUMENT

THIS IS A LIBERAL ARGUMENT WHICH LIBERALS SECRETLY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN
>>
>>69861208

@Vagonettas

I saw you, Taringuero.
>>
>>69861208
Considering we killed off an entire generation... Ya I have a problem with that. If someone kills a child who is unborn but the MOTHER WANTED IT then the child has infinite value and it's some massive big deal and can land you in prison for fucking homicide. But if she doesn't want the child then it's to be treated as worthless as a an ant you wouldn't think two seconds about stomping on? Doesn't add up.
>>
File: 1457818119988.png (1 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457818119988.png
1 KB, 501x585
>>69861208

>Religious people think every life matters
>Dictionary definition of "life" makes a fetus a living human
>Some men actually want children and if they Knock up their SO the act of her killing his son/daughter will scar him for life.

In addition to that there's a few videos out there of a fetus that has been aborted(like on a table) moving around and such, not like a worm but like a mini baby trying to move around while some doctors practically foaming at the mouth are talking about how excited they are to harvest it's stem cells. It moved a lot of people who supported abortion to being against it.
>>
>>69861894

Use your brain, anon

you'd end up having a shitload more of your tax dollars wasted on welfare to support worthless """"people""""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

there is literally nothing wrong with a govt. funded eugenics program
>>
>>69862915
Who cares about the next "generation"? People will continue fucking and having babies. So much, in fact, that overpopulation is one of the main problems that science predicts humanity will face in the future.

Several studies show that the majority of people that have abortions, at least in the US, are black and hispanic people. If anything, legalizing abortion will actually help the "next generation" of white people since at the same time there would be a considerable reduction in black and hispanic population.

Unless you're a nigger/spic-lover or a retarded religious person that constantly brings the "muh fetuses are alive" rethoric (which is ironic since they will give zero fucks about giving that fetus a decent living after it gets born, especially if it's a colored person), there's simply nothing that justifies not legalizing abortion.

>>69863209
So basically a fetus is way too precious to rip out, but having said fetus grow up to live in a shit environment on a family that doesn't want him and a government that doesn't gives him the basics of a life worth living, which in return will greatly increase the odds of him fucking up his life and the lives of other people, is justified.

>>69862712
The liberal argument in favor of the legalization of abortion is the bodily autonomy of women. I couldn't care less about that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.