[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"white supremacy doesnt exist inside our police depar-"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: Screenshot_347.png (1 MB, 804x827) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_347.png
1 MB, 804x827
"white supremacy doesnt exist inside our police depar-"
>>
>>69860792
God's work anon, they were doing god's work.
>>
File: huehuebathtime.jpg (82 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
huehuebathtime.jpg
82 KB, 1280x853
>>69860792
>cherry picking racist departments

This doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>69860792
>link leads to 404
nice post there Jamal
>>
>>69860905
Shut up, you favela-dwelling motorcycle thief.
>>
>>
>>69860792
that turned out to be bullshit..
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 750x1334
http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2016/03/nj_attorney_general_investigating_wyckoff_police_c.html
>>
>>69861153
The damage is done, the niggers will be absolutely furious even though it was a hoax.

Can you imagine how much harder the police debt has it now because some retarded news outlet just wanted clicks with MUH RACISM HOT TOPIC
>>
>>69861021
It looks like a cute little monkey.
>>
>>69861353

The SPLC is corrupt as fuck, they knew it was a hoax and still published it. Niggers chimping out it's exactly what they want.
>>
>>69861335
lmao I live in the town over from there

omg

holy shit i didn't even hear about this
>>
>>69860792

Police only plant drugs on niggers when they know the niggers are up to worse shit, yet can't prove it in a court setting. Nothing wrong with this, that's how it works.
>>
>>69862114
>Nothing wrong with this,
Well there is, but it's niggers so it's a sacrifice that has to be made.
>>
>>69860792

Does anybody have any idea what percentage of arrests can be attributed to racism? Like, after you adjust for the disparity in crime rates, shitty attitude, prior criminal record, severity of offense, victim's wishes, and any other variables, just what percentage of arrests are actually due to racism?

I'm guessing this number quickly approaches zero when you start controlling for all those variables, and niggers around the US want to be "outraged" over maybe a handful of arrest every year for no reason other than HOL UP!
>>
So what? They're doing what needs to be done to contain a menace.
>>
>>69862400
Fantasy numbers that can't actually be found out
>>
File: 1459619205660.jpg (47 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1459619205660.jpg
47 KB, 445x604
>SPLC

KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>69861335
Nothing wrong with racial profiling.
>>
>>69862232

Nah. You find Jamarquas, he has a lengthy criminal record including two robberies, and you find a bunch of shit you know is stolen in his car, like purses, cell phones, wallets, and a bunch of other shit, and his junior "pahtna" in the passenger seat has no felonies, and a gun in his possession, so the gun is "legal" even though you know they're up to no good. You got nothing else to charge them on even though you know they're shit and riding around "hitting licks". Just charge them with crack. Sure, it's not theirs, but it might as well be.

God bless our police.
>>
>>69860792
>implying this actually happened

If it did though, it would just be more reason to end the drug war.
>>
>>69861021
Dat file name
>>
>>69861021

It literally does.

Keep grasping them straw Cletus.
>>
File: amancandream.jpg (72 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
amancandream.jpg
72 KB, 640x512
I'm sick of black people forgetting that they were slaves. Instead of being thankful they're free, they're acting greed. I think it's time to reinstate slavery.
>>
File: 1397692912170.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1397692912170.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>black men are uncontrollable
>always get off on technicalities/no evidence of real crime etc
>meanwhile the blacks keeps on bringing drugs and guns to the community
>cops sick of doing nothing as their neighborhoods fall apart due to "diversity"
>plant drugs to get these animals off the street
>>>>>>BAD THING
>>
Absolutely disgusting affront to justice. Scum of the earth. I hope the rot in prison. And get those they wrongfully jailed out, now.
>>
>>69860792
Outside of the LAPD (rampart, dorner), NYPD (terrible politicians) and Chicago PD (joseph gleniewicz) , plus random small population 500 town cops, you won't find any examples of major police problems.
>>
>>69863560
see >>69861153
>>
>>69864286
rude of them to publish libel desu
>>
>>69863560
Whew you fighting for all that social justice is giving me a boner anon. You sound like a college male feminist. I'm legitimately surprised you didn't mention the patriarchy in your post.
>>
>>69861335
Racial profiling is done because it works if the purpose is to get people behind bars.

Not that I agree with it.
Mandatory minimum sentences are destroying people and is causing a lot of added costs.

I think if Bill and Hillary never passed the "tough on crime act" the black populace would likely be in a better position.
A lot of those men going to joil had jobs and the mass incarcerations meant that a lot of jobs ended up outsourced
>>
>>69860792
Or maybe those young black men planted those police officers?
>>
File: 1442114904548.jpg (463 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1442114904548.jpg
463 KB, 800x600
Again, another thread with one post by the OP with more than 10 responses.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1136x640
>>69866321
Sage function doesnt work if you add a picture...

Cops and Niggers are both scum!
>>
>>69860792
>Southern Poverty Law Center

Yeah I'll take a pass on this propaganda
>>
#notallpolice
>>
>>69861335
Everyone is profiled by everyone everyday. Humans are wired for pattern detection. You can't fight natural instinct
>>
>>69860792
>SPLC

Literally a hate group.
>>
>>69865039
mandatory minimums prevent liberal fucks from giving a nigger murderer only 5 years
>>
>it's fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAZlYMmuU
>>
>>69860792
I like this flag, many in my family have it. Bought in lousianna. it's history
>>
>>69862695
>>69862232
>>69862114

until you, t. Whitecitizen, are dating a girl that cop is stalking, or maybe he doesn't like your Trump sticker, or you trigger a proud genderfluid womyn of color after the new anti-online-triggering laws, or maybe you piss off someone with political power in your area

and now the tactic is used on you
>>
>>69860792
Think for two seconds anon.

Even if the people who work at a police department had accounts in the Caymans, why in the floating fuck would a tax haven have information on a thing like drug planting?
>>
>>69869567
It's more of a problem with drug use.
Throwing somebody in jail for a longer period of time for simply smoking some weed or using whatever substance doesn't solve anything
>>
>>69861335
>racial profiling
damn swedes. there is no such thing. You don't stop and search an old lady because har been a bucn of chimpout druggie shootings.
You stop the demographic who are responsible...

same 9/11 people didn' stop going due to terror, they just didn't want to be threated like criminals due to "racial profiling bad so let the arab and paki go, lets take that norwegian with the norwegian cap, t-shirt with their coat of armor. family small kids, big smile on his face.... OH YEAH STOP THEM.

Seriously I have senpai there everyone do, but like close senpai. I don't want to go when it is like that. even though we can just go. I don't wanna be stopped an harrassed... and it's tht I lose my temper too wihen people act like idiots.. so yeah... if people were just polite like before and treated you like a tourist or businessman to make you money, I would love to go. like 10 times I've refused because I don't want to be threated like that by a bunch of subhuman, prolly niggers and jews... forget it.. I would become violent.. just for vacation.. and this..noway. I like it in the mountains, fishing calm. sometime to the south but now it's full of niggers
>>
>>69861153
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.