[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Ron Paul now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: ron-paul-617-409.jpg (33 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-617-409.jpg
33 KB, 617x409
Why does /pol/ hate Ron Paul now?
>>
File: 1440242435637.gif (2 MB, 193x240) Image search: [Google]
1440242435637.gif
2 MB, 193x240
cause hes a fucking jew
>>
>>69860640
He lost
>>
>>69860728
>[citation needed]
>>
File: kike post.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
kike post.png
285 KB, 491x491
/pol/ doesn't hate Ron Paul, fuck off.
>>
Same reason we hate Ben Shapiro now. The kike blood always shows itself in the end.
>>
>>69860817
fuck off kike
>>
>>69860640
I don't, he's pointed out a few times about how ridiculous the KKK shitstorm in the media was, he's also pointed to cruz and hillary both being goldman sachs owned.

It's a shame he doesn't like Trump but I guess understandable considering he messed his son up. He should forget about that and endorse Trump (though the media would probably highlight Ron's racism scandal if that happened lulz) Fuck I don't know anymore. Politics is a mess. Media should stay the fuck out of it and just let the people decide based on the candidates' manifestos.
>>
>>69860728
>implying being a jew is bad
Dude why are you so fucking anti-semetic? This is /pol/, it is no place for nazis like you.
>>
>>69860640
don't hate him, but he is a spineless cuck. the U.S. needs a nationalist figure now more than ever. some old fashioned mercantilism in a globalist society.

There is literally no way to compete with chink pricing, and insourced out-sourcing from prison labor is becoming a thing. A total erasure of menial labor will occur if things don't change.
>>
>>69860640
I don't hate him, he's just the Cato to Trump's Caesar.
>>
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/01/ron_paul_from_a_libertarian_viewpoint_there_is_no_difference_between_hillary_clinton_and_donald_trump.html
>>
He's a cuck and he doesn't support Israel.

With Trump at least we know where he stands on Israel.

MAGA 2016
>>
>>69860640
I just with the Paul's and Trump's just had a big hug and formed a Nationalist-Libertarian party, they'll have disagreement, but all policy must at least satisfy one side.
>>
>>69862570
Pretty much this, I like them both so much in different ways.
It's like how I like both the Hitchens brothers for different reasons.
>>
>>69862646
I just wish*
>>
>>69860640

Because he's against Trump and /pol/ will be circle jerking their meme candidate until he loses.

This place will be pretty depressing in November.
>>
>>69862634
You would support the kikes of israel? As a nazi i find you disgusting
>>
>>69862413
Your no aussie bruv
>>
>>69862709
you mean pretty hilarious

can't wait
>>
I miss him
>>
>>69862759
Go back to Stormfront, cuck. The Trumptrain is an ally of Israel. United we stand!
>>
because the free market meme has been thoroughly discredited.
>>
File: RP.png (405 KB, 559x701) Image search: [Google]
RP.png
405 KB, 559x701
>>69860640
>mfw he thinks /pol/ hates Ron Paul
>>
/pol/ grew up and realized that a liberal attitude towards morality (I.e. Unlegislated morality) is WRONG. And leads to what we have now. Total moral decay and rampant degeneracy which drives us all screaming mad.
>>
>>69862993
So you are fine with the U.S. giving shit tons of money to a bunch of greedy kikes that lobby us and get us into wars? You are so fucking retarded.
>>
Implying /pol/ is anything but full of shit and drama queens.

Because this week we all are 'alt-right nationalists now'.

As of now the libertarians got thiere voices BTFO on /pol/ because trump and muslims are whats funny at the moment.

Next week we will all be city-state anarco-mercantilists, or something..
>>
>>69863001
Trump is pro-free markets just not pro-cuck markets.
>>
>>69863152
We have worse than that, we have legislated, and defacto administrative immorality, its not even neutral.
>>
>>69863281
Its nothing new, back when it was Paul 24/7, most people agreed they liked him except when he wasn't nationalist enough.
>>
>>69860728
>only politician wanting to cut aid for Israel
Fuck off trumplet
>>
We don't, we love Paul and Trump and hate that they don't like each other.
>>
He was the true anti establishment candidate and got denied his delegates by actual kikes.

Trump is only there to secure that the Clintons win the election, and its going to be so easy once he gets denied the nomination.

Sadly, Trump is a master memer and Ron was barely an initiate in the art of memeing.
>>
>>69863152
Conspiracy leads to the state of organized degeneracy we have now. Nip the weed at the root.
>>
>>69863608
They're nothing like each other.
>>
File: dt160318.gif (118 KB, 900x280) Image search: [Google]
dt160318.gif
118 KB, 900x280
>>69860640
Nice try. Bad assumption / false premise.

We want Trump/Rand dual ticket.
>>
>>69863883
Paul is more of a philosopher and Trump is the pragmatist in what should be a glorious Nationalist Libertarian party.
>>
File: 1459527593413.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
1459527593413.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>69860640
Only shitposters hate Ron Paul. Real /pol/lacks know what's up.
>>
>>69860640
Zero charisma, bravado, Chutzpa, gall, etc. Too timid. Can't work a crowd worth a shit. Message was great tho, but no chance of winning due to reasons stated.

Trump is the opposite, but still has many good message points. Shame Paul can't c that. Paul's ego must have something to do w it bc he sees Donalds success and thinks y did I have anywhere near that.
>>
I don't. Writing his name in because he is the only politician I agree with and I refuse to compromise.
>>
>>69860640

I don't hate him, generally I like his perspective and value his opinion.

He's too soft though, too idealistic and he lacks conviction.
>>
>>69860640
Still based though I think he still has a wrong perspective on Paul, he says he and Hillary are the same and have nothing about cutting spending or being the empire of the world, though Trump has pretty much pointed all this issues out already wanting to take care of the USA in general and leaving the world out to fight on their own, also getting shit back together for us to stop spening money on stupid shit.
>>
>>69865314
Meant to say Trump not Paul
>>
>>69864537
>Nationalist Libertarian party.

How does that work?

Libertarians are starkly leftist when it comes to morality and social issues, and for extremely small government.
>>
I demand happenings.
>>
>>69860640
he pussied out when a REAL leader showed up.
>>
>>69860640
Ron Paul wanted to cut aid to Israel -- the West's biggest ally. He is 100% a Jew.
>>
>>69865133
He has been ideologically and philosophically consistent for decades. How can faggots accuse him of lacking conviction
>>
>>69862759
>Go back to your hugbox on
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>69865385
>small government
>lefty

Todays "youth" everyone
>>
>>69860640
His foreign policy is naïve
>>
>>69865794
Ironically. It is not much different to what Trump is suggesting.
>>
He also ran a shitty campaign. Never had a plan to win shit. Hired people less qualified like family when he could pay others less or more qualified & enthusiastic. Just wanted to set up a PAC w donations after his inevitable loss. He also supported shit candidates. Didn't end up being as much of a stalwart.
>>
>>69865864
Sadly his son couldn't swing it in the debates long enough to make such a difference.

The old man knows what he's doing. Also, let's have happy times while Ron names the Jew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NJnL10vZ1Y
>>
>>69865857
How so?
>>
File: what-happened-to-ron-paul.jpg (13 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
what-happened-to-ron-paul.jpg
13 KB, 337x253
>>69860640
Who fucking said we hate him?

He got mad for a bit, Trump stumped Rand, who maybe could have been OK as president.

But Rand was no Ron, that's the fucking problem, and as soon as we here at /pol/ and Ron and Rand all understand this, we won't be able to forgive each other, heal, and move forward.

Of course we love Ron Paul. We always will, he is a prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
>>
>>69866085
south korea and japan don't need nukes, china is way to crazy
>>
>>69866404
Sure they do, mutual annihilation is the best deterrent.

Can't you into game theory?
>>
>>69860640
We don't.
>>
File: 1458351037424.gif (218 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
1458351037424.gif
218 KB, 460x298
>>69860640
Because he's a giant jew loving cuckhold.

I'm sick of you lolbertardian reddit newfags spamming this shit, get the fuck off MY board.

Brothers, we need to wipe out all the stale CuckPaul memes and replace them with the rightful Trump ones. I'll start.
>>
/pol/ really does love Israel and the Jewish people. Wew lad!

In all serious, what we need right now is to focus on what's good for America, and supporting these hypocrites is not the right one.

Say what you will about Trump, I just think it's bad news with him being in the lead - too much of a parallel to Clinton that anyone with at least a bit of political knowledge and past understanding would gather.

You don't have to tell them I tried to warn you, but I did, and others may have too. It just comes down to this:

Liberal thinking (in the thought-process, in the way one takes the information in and interprets it and reacts to it, not necessarily political views) works both ways, in the far left and the far right wings.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.