[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 342.jpg (485 KB, 972x1212) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
485 KB, 972x1212
How far north do you have to go for the number of shitskins to start dying down?
>>
>>69860477
Iceland seems like a pretty good bet since niggers don't know it exists.
>>
>>69860477
Finnmark
>>
Avoid Turku and Helsinki and you're good.
>>
Also wondering; are all Swedes cucks? Or is it just the government and people that 4chan cherrypick?
>>
North/South isn't the main problem, the Balldicks have no shitskins and neither does Poland and Belaruse.
>>
>>69860598
Topkek
>>
>>69861190
lived in sweden for 15 years, majority is cucks that want to live in their fantasy world of tolerance - or leftists, which is basically the same thing. government encourages it, along with major media influence.
>>
>>69860477
Actually, contrary to popular belief, the North is what is full of shitskins.

A different kind of shitskin, but still shitskins.

The south-west of Norway is the whitest part.
>>
>>69860659
Oulu is definitely safe for the time being, Turkroach exchange students aside.
>>
>>69861190
I'm pretty sure they're all cucks.

No need to take my word for it, after all...

>I'M

>JUST

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF
>>
>>69861570
Samis?
>>
>>69861613
At least you know your place
>>
>>69861613
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>69861678
Yep.

And there's also brown people coming over via Russia.

The south-west is probably the whitest, or rather most norwegian. A lot of westerners aren't pure nordids so we're a little darker on average than people living in the south-east.
>>
File: 1455301057799.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
1455301057799.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>69861613
Australians put in their place: []
Sweden put in their place: []
Indians put in their place: []
Canadians put in their place: []

Who is next? Who is immune?
>>
>>69860477
Boden (above the red line you painted) is filled to the brim with non-whites. The anti-whites agenda is to hunt down every single white and exterminate us.
>>
>>69861190
Pretty much everyone. After the events in Cologne, Paris and Brussels, the Social Democrats and Moderate Party grew in numbers (the two biggest ruling parties that have ruined Sweden at the order of the NWO), while the Sweden Democrats have decreased.
>>
Hopefully there is still some hope left
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQvziO9mCg8
>>
>>69860477
svalbard
>>
File: average australian shitposter.png (1 MB, 1096x1438) Image search: [Google]
average australian shitposter.png
1 MB, 1096x1438
>>69862339
Australians can never be put in one place, they are unstoppable
>>
File: emus.jpg (352 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
emus.jpg
352 KB, 1024x1448
>>69863045
*except one thing
>>
>AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE:
Helsinki, Turku
>Danger mode activated:
Tampere, Oulu
>Danger mode imminent:
The shitty districts of most southern cities
>Completely Nigger-Free™ for long
Pori, Rauma
>Completely Nigger-Free™ FOREVER:
Anything above the midpoint
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.