[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did United States attack Japan in WW2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nagasaki_bomb.jpg (50 KB, 457x300) Image search: [Google]
nagasaki_bomb.jpg
50 KB, 457x300
Why did United States attack Japan in WW2?
>>
>>69860161
japs were asking for it
>>
To prevent anime.
>>
File: 1438982144452-0.png (631 KB, 1232x811) Image search: [Google]
1438982144452-0.png
631 KB, 1232x811
>>69860161

A jew pulls a string and dumb white goyim die for Jewish wars.
>>
Why did Japan attack the United States?
>>
>>69860161
Because americans are arrogant and they want to make the world fear them. White supremacy does exist. So they make the revenge uneven.
>>
Because of Pearl Harbor.

Unless you mean all the embargo stuff before that, which was triggered by Japanese aggression and expansion in the Pacific and China.

tl;dr there can be only one
>>
>Hey Japan, what are you doing?
>KILLING CHINK DOGS AND CONQUERING ALL ASIA!
>You should stop, you're making a mess.
>FAKKA YOOOUUU AMERICAN PIG MINDU OWN BUSINESS
>Fine, but if you keep this up Russia's going to get pissed and it will be a whole thing and it's not going to end well
>AMERICAN PIG FAKKA YOOOUUU SELL ME MORE OIL TO KILL CHINKS WITH
>What? Dude, no. You're being stupid. If you stop being stupid we will sell you more oil and steel.
>FAKKKAAAA YOOOOUUUUU AMERICAN PIG YOU WANT CONQUER ASIA FOR SELF! THIS IS WAR! BONSAAAAAAIIIIIIII
>Pearl Harbor intensifies

And that's basically how Japan went full retard for no good reason.
>>
Because we like swinging our rock hard freedom boner in the faces if other countries. Also they were asking for it. After the first bomb, the jap military was unfazed in its zeal. After the second, Hirohito had to intervene and cease all military movements to save his people from more bombs and the hubris of his generals.
>>
File: nuke.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuke.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69860161

They started it.
>>
>>69861228
It was good old colonial conquest. Why was it okay when other countries did it but not Japan?
>>
>>69861228
I like this answer, although the nips kicked ass in 1905.
>>
>>69860226
Well, no offence ameribro, but you kinda failed.
>>
>>69861408
You can't do conquest while being reliant on imports.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.