[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you support Palestine instead of Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 233x216
Daily reminder that if you support Palestine instead of Israel you are a degenerate subhuman that needs to be gassed
>>
gtfo JIDF
>>
daily reminder that if you are a canadian or support canadians you are a degenerate subhuman that needs to be gassed
>>
The Holy Land belongs to the Christians. End of discussion.
>>
>>69860120
Why not gas both?
>>
what if I support a christian state?

since the jews are too cucked to ever rebuild their precious temple and the arab mudslimes will keep chimping out and increase their numbers thanks to Jordan
>>
>>69860237
/thread
>>
File: Theodore Herzl.jpg (659 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Herzl.jpg
659 KB, 922x966
>>69860120
And If you dont Support Greater Israel and displacement of 4 millions refugees to Europe are you a Nazi baby killing machine ?
>>
File: 1459275041415.jpg (64 KB, 615x655) Image search: [Google]
1459275041415.jpg
64 KB, 615x655
Really? I'm convinced it's completely the other way around.

>Support jews=degenerate
>>
>>69860248
Beat me to it.
>>
>>69861144
Israel is a based country. Why would you want the shitskins to win? Besides Israel has offered numerous time for a 2 state compromise but the sandniggers have refused every time. They deserve to get blown up by Schlomo
>>
>>69860120
Fuck off with your false dichotomy. We don't have to support either. This conflict doesn't matter at all. We should stay out of it.
>>69860237
>The Holy Land
It's a shithole, there's nothing holy about it.
>>
got it the wrong way bud
Jews are the problem, been encroaching on palestines land for years now because
>"Muh holy land"
>"belongs to me"
theyre fucking sneaky rats that should not be trusted, ask any palestine the jews in israel are entitled pricks
netanyahu or however u spell that kike's name has been puppeteering obama his entire term to spread his pro-israel propaganda
>>
>>69860120
Why dont you jews not just exterminate the Palis already? Whats the point in keeping up this pointless war?
>>
A
>>
File: Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png (215 KB, 858x1061) Image search: [Google]
Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png
215 KB, 858x1061
>>69860120
>hardly a fraction of the worlds population
>repressed by nearly every nation in which they lived
>survive all of this and end up owning most of said countries banking and media
>con them into giving them their own state and kicking out the initial inhabitants
Reminder that Ashkenazi Jews are the real master race.
>>
What if I don't support either and just want my country to be less invested in the conflict?
>>
>>69860120
>3 Jidf threads going at once

wew lad
>>
File: 1458687652257.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458687652257.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>69861374
>you just can hate one
Why not hate both? Both are fuckin sandniggers, the obly diference is one of them control all the media that carefully brainwashed the vast majority of western people, including you, so you believe they're just kinda weird. Can you guess who those are?
>>
>>69861374
I don't like the jews cause they play dirty. Did you know they tried to bomb US embassy in Egypt and blame it on crazy Egyptians cause the US and Egypt were getting kind of comfy, to try to create conflict? Legit false flag.
>>
>>69860120
supporting israel is simply falling into the trap the jews have set for the west.
cuck them into letting them do whatever the hell they want WITH THE WEST'S MONEY

what dumbasses we are
>>
>>69861608
>repressed by nearly every nation in which they lived
>survive all of this and end up owning most of said countries banking and media
you mean
>abuse the monetary and financial systems of countless countries throughout history
>end up getting kicked out of every single one of them for that
>>
I support a free n independent Israel and Palestine....
>>
If Jews are superior, why do they need the West to destabilize the region to remain there?
>>
>>69860942

that pic is giving me a boner. if israel wiped out all those arabs it would be marvelous.
>>
>>69864534
Underrated
Why do /pol/acks hate Jews so much but practically worship the Arab states like Syria?
>>
File: taylor-swift-gas-.png (350 KB, 618x355) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-gas-.png
350 KB, 618x355
>>
>>69861144
HAhaha Miley Circus the tool smell like a used whore.
>>
File: americavote.jpg (127 KB, 633x662) Image search: [Google]
americavote.jpg
127 KB, 633x662
>>69860120
daily reminder that if you have a black or white view of this conflict you really need to ba gased for being such a massive retard and a shame to human intellect
>>
Palestinians were throw to the slaughter by Jordan. They're kept there because they help perpetuate a myth that serve Islamic people that they're the underdog. We in the west are idiots and easily led. Israel is showing so much restraint in the face of everyday hostility.

Seems strange to me people have an opinion on the so called west bank (Judea) but don't give a shit about Western Sahara, Nagorno Karabakh, South Ossetia, Crimea, Kashmir.

tldr : all that money the liberal left and UN gives to gaza lines the pockets of the Palestinian authority elite. Monaco apartments cost a lot you know.
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>69864534
Well they send them your direction brace yourself 4 millions more to go ..
>>
Arabic Mudshits > Hooknosed Mudshits
>>
>>69869767

in my fantasies they are all nuked into oblivion. so no refugees.
>>
>>69860120
jidf, pls go

(I don't mean leave canada, you can stay there)
>>
>>69860120
Do I have to choose a side? It's like choosing which pile of shit to have for breakfast
>>
>>69872330
Dobar.
>>69860120
Beating a dead horse here OP, fuck you and your semitic heritage.
>>
daily reminder that the mossad funds hamas to be able to keep colonizing palestine and to prevent a two state solution.
Daily reminder that the plan of the elites is the great israel, where jews will run the world from.
Daily reminder that, with jews, you loose.
Daily reminder that muslims are a proxy army of the jews and that jews are the origin of the refugee problem.

now, JIDF, kindly fuck off.
>>
>>69860203
There we go. Much better.
>>
As a white male, I am absolutely repulsed by the behavior and delusional insinuations that Trump shills are pushing.

How anybody can support somebody who promises to be neutral on "Palestine" is mind-numbing. How can you defend not being against the terrorists who acquire weapons from the same Iranian black markets, where AQ got their weapons to impose terror world-wide?

Do you even remember who was dancing in the streets following the AQ attack on 9/11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrH2r_6oDAU

See those anti-American terrorists?

Trump wants to be neutral with them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.