[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Agent Orange. Should it be brought back out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dioxin+in+Vietnam+16[1].jpg (35 KB, 960x571) Image search: [Google]
Dioxin+in+Vietnam+16[1].jpg
35 KB, 960x571
Red pill me on Agent Orange.

Should it be brought back out of retirement? Could be a good at demoralizing the enemy when their offspring all look like they came straight out of a Wes Craven horror movie.
>>
>>69860026
But they already do.
>>
>>69860026
Agent Orange is one hell of a drug.
>>
IMO no. Unless the plan is to completely anal blast a region it's not feasible. That's just not how wars are typically fought these days.
>>
>>69860026

>Redpill me on agent orange

Plant killing chemical backed by everyone favorite evil megacop Monsanto. It was designed to remove large swathes of greenery in nam to flush out the viet cong.

It's not an actual chemical weapon, despite being capable of turning you into a fleshy monster and mutating your children.
>>
Agent Orange was manufactured by Monsanto, the same corporation that's currently poisoning the world's food supply.
>>
>>69860400
>>69860449
I wish I would work there.
>>
>>69860026
Yes. If you go to a year long war you want to murder and crippel as many children of your enemy.

This weakens him in the future.
>>
>>69861341

You don't, because when shit hits the fan they'll promote you to decoy.
>>
File: 1451442231038.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451442231038.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
>>69860026
Drop it on ISIS
>>
>>69860449
>Agent Orange

>In mid-1961, President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam asked the United States to conduct aerial herbicide spraying in his country. In August of that year, the South Vietnamese Air Force initiated herbicide operations with American help.

they brought it on themself.

Risk is oversold anyway.

>Despite this, statistical analysis of the studies they examined resulted in data that the increase in birth defects/relative risk(RR) from exposure to agent orange/dioxin "appears" to be on the order of 3 in Vietnamese funded studies but 1.29 in the rest of the world.
>due to bias in the Vietnamese studies.[65]
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.