[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a woman who has tattoos? Or are there too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: levy.gif (3 MB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
levy.gif
3 MB, 250x264
Would you date a woman who has tattoos? Or are there too many issues with them? I think most of them are attention whores with daddy issues.
>>
>>69859498
fuck no

into the >>>/trast/
>>
>>69859498

Nope, and you nailed it. Attention whores which will most likely end up cucking you cause she had a fight with you and chad paid attention to her one night in a bar. Not to mention it mars their beauty.
>>
Depends on the tattoo. She got a small butterfly in an low visibility area, sure, I'll give it a shot, but not going to consider it long-term. She got a shit ton of tattoos, all over the place, no fucking thank you. Not even worth the pump and dump.
>>
>>69859498

Date, yes. Marry, no.

And always know my escape route before I go into a building with her.
>>
>>69859498
My girlfriend has a small tattoo on her inner wrist to memorialize her best friend who was killed several years ago. I don't really think it's a big deal per se--- if it's combined with a shit ton of gross piercings, crazy hair colors, etc or if the tattoo itself is edgy/poor taste then sure, into the trash she goes.
>>
>>69859498
1. these threads are fucking retarded
2. you should be ashamed of yourself
3. it's not the existence of a tattoo that indicates problems, it is;
a. the content of the tattoo
b. the amount of tattoos
4. a few well-placed tattoos are fine. especially if they're of a religious nature, honouring a dead relative, or anything of that sort.
5. being tattooed all over the place with meaningless garbage "art", having a "tramp stamp" or anything like that... well, those are warning signs.

learn the difference, and please, don't drop out of high school just yet.
>>
>>69859718
P.S. the tattoo is just the best friend's birth date, and the friend is female so no I was not getting cucked
>>
>>69859746
Tatted up degenerate detected.
>>
>>69859806
Do you close your eyes and pretend the dead friend is jacking you off when she uses that hand?
>>
What if she has only one, but its a tramp stamp?
>>
>>69859498
I don't want to, but very few women are tattooless anymore.
>>
File: 1459564235954.jpg (24 KB, 475x469) Image search: [Google]
1459564235954.jpg
24 KB, 475x469
>>69860105
>implying the ghost threesome we had last night was not the hottest sex I've ever had
>yfw you will never shoot your ectoplasm into your girlfriend's best friend's disembodied spirit mouth
>>
yes, i especially like girls with tattoo sleeves

im a glutton for punishment
>>
already have, idgaf
>>
>>69860105
I love you so much, Australia

No homo
>>
Fucking cum dumpster. I hope nothing but pain and misery comes to her.
>>
>>69859498
>tfw stickers, tattoos, and other things that attach to skin are disgusting to me
never even have to consider whether they're degenerate. they're disgusting no matter what
>>
>>69859498

Would you live in a house covered in graffiti and nigger tags?
>>
>>69860289
100/10
>>
>>69859498
if a woman has a pretty face and a good body there is absolutely no piercing or tattoo that would make me not want to fuck her
>>
Definitely too many issues to seriously date but tattoos on the right girls is a big turn on for me.
>>
I would prefer not to, but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: 1438059773675.jpg (80 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1438059773675.jpg
80 KB, 500x750
>>69860629
>>
>>69860464
dunno m8, some street art can look cool
>>
>>69859498
Let me give everyone itt whos interested in reality a tip -

For normal, well adjusted women, a tattoo is not indicative of some sort of deviant sexual behavior or degeneracy. They can not be used to predict who is a whore and who isn't.

If you meet a girl without tattoos and project this autism upon them, of course they will pretend to be pure and chaste. Thats what girls do - mold themselves into what you want them to be.

TL/DR - Girls without tattoos also do anal, they just might lie to you about it after hearing your judgmental tone.
>>
>>69859498
fuck tattoos
>>
>>69860761
Without that makeup I'm sure she looks like a man

>that makeup line to make it look like she has cheeks

Fucking disgusting honestly, 1.75/10.
>>
>>69860777
>a tattoo is not indicative of some sort of deviant sexual behavior or degeneracy.
How do you explain the Tramp Stamp?
>>
My wife is heavily into the occult and has some symbols tattooed on her , nothing for attention , she practices and has healed me and others a few times.
>inb4 ---- > /x/
>literally fucking a Mage
>>
>>69859498
Eh why the fuck not. A lot of people in this thread act like a girl with no tattoos is a saint by default. All bitches are crazy to some extent. I would lay some serious pipe to that tatted chink in OP btw.
>>
>>69861215
It was fashionable. It was the same as the boy bands getting tribal arms things. Shows conformism or immaturity more than anything.

Its not like they enjoy dick more than other women. Ask any "normie" who has a clue. Some of the women who hold high prestige jobs without a single tattoo or piercing are the freakiest of the bunch, while some hooters waitresses are cold fish in the sack.
>>
>>69859498

Women with tattoos have all proven to be crazy and slutty in my experience. Lots and lots of other guys agree with that statement.

They are not worthy of male respect. Furthermore, they all seem to feel entitled to Chad Thundercock. They all think they are hot bitches that are entitled to have Chad. When they can't get Chad, they tend to try to take it out on average guys like me, or fat/ugly guys as well from what I've seen.

You know what they say, it's better to dodge a bullet than let it blow your brains out.
>>
>>69861679
>Its not like they enjoy dick more than other women. Ask any "normie" who has a clue. Some of the women who hold high prestige jobs without a single tattoo or piercing are the freakiest of the bunch, while some hooters waitresses are cold fish in the sack.

>outliers exist, ergo patterns don't exist
There are some upstanding black folks (Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, etc.), so I'm sure you'd be happy to move into West Oakland eh white boi?
>>
>>69859746
No there not.

The act of getting a tatto is what is a problem.

Allowing some one in your personal space, inflicting pain.

Thats the problem of the degenerate.

Shortsightet fools and retards.
>>
>>69860761
What will this freak look like in 20 years.
>>
File: 1459650623271.jpg (30 KB, 345x255) Image search: [Google]
1459650623271.jpg
30 KB, 345x255
>>69862349
In 20 years in Germany every woman will be wearing a niqab, so what do you care?
>>
>>69859498
Haha

Nooooo.....
>>
My wife has two tattoos, both bible verses. After we got married she got a tattoo on her upper back from Son of Solomon that says, "I am my beloved's, and he is mine."

Not all tattoos are degenerate.
>>
>>69862425
Wishfull thinking of a tatoo degenerate.

In 20 years america is 80% nigger and a 3rd world country.
>>
File: demgiggles.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
demgiggles.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>69862425
>>
>>69862587
that's retarded
>>
File: 1458370628669.jpg (155 KB, 702x810) Image search: [Google]
1458370628669.jpg
155 KB, 702x810
>>69862654
It's just banter Mustafa, no need to get ass blasted.

We are making America great again, perhaps you can learn from our example :^)
>>
My gf has a half moon on her ankle with her grandmas birth date. Its just over the size of a quarter.
Fine by me
>>
>>69862223
Look I could care less either way, but its not "outliers." Well in my opinion anyways.. Thats also a misguided analogy in my opinion.

All women are "slutty" and I dont mean that to be judgemental. People like sex. People like companionship.

People who go to school at yale fuck, and eventually marry others who went to yale. People who have tribal tattoos and went to arizona state, usually do the same with like people.

To say that a girl who went to a parlor with her normie friends and got a flower on her hip is somehow more slutty than any other woman is ridiculous. Again- this is for normal, well adjusted people. I couldn't tell you about weird tublr sex clubs or mormon chicks who are virgins yet give out blowjobs like candy.

This is the type of thing where people should step away from /pol/ a little bit.
>>
>>69859498

NO.
>>
>>69862669
Don't worry leaf. Your boy Justin is working overtime to get you guys on par with Germany's kebab imports.
>>
>>69862992
>To say that a girl who went to a parlor with her normie friends and got a flower on her hip is somehow more slutty than any other woman is ridiculous
Sure, your evaluations of a woman should hardly ever be a binary--- that being said, tattoos (type, location, size, etc.) are factors that a reasonable person could use in initial evaluation of another person.

>>69862992
>All women are "slutty" and I dont mean that to be judgemental. People like sex. People like companionship.
There is a difference between "liking sex" and "riding the cock carousel". "Slutty" has more to do with number of partners (and in particular number of partners at one time) than it does with "liking sex".
>>
>>69859498
I hate the way they look on women, but when you're a guy who goes out seeing bands every weekend, pretty much every girl has them.
>>
>>69859498
yeah but only if I was able to slip her the redpill
>>
If its just 1 or 2 and they aren't completely irredeemably retarded probably.
>>
File: 1456696914247.jpg (45 KB, 536x365) Image search: [Google]
1456696914247.jpg
45 KB, 536x365
>>69859498
ALL TATTOOED WHORES ARE WORTHLESS AND DEGENERATE. EVEN THE SMALLEST TATTOO DEEMS THEM WORTHLESS AND DEGENERATE.
>>
>>69860464
if it were a mansion, sure.
>>
>>69863337
Well, you might be right.

Thats just my personal opinion and experience from some admittedly almost too thorough research.

Look, I love /pol/ and am 100% /pol/ack, but when it comes to women, this is one of the things /pol/ gets so r9k-tier and worked up about that it makes me question what else might be way off base and makes me fucking retarded for believing in most things on this board.

This and the muh stem meme gets people on /pol/ into an autistic frenzy where they waaaayyy over react - in my opinion anyways. Try it out. Post a common core math thread of a "all women are worthless coalburing whores" thread. They blow up with a flurry of overreaction.
>>
>>69862992
Not all tatted girls are sluts, but all sluts have tats.

t.guitarist in a band
>>
>>69864038
>when it comes to women, this is one of the things /pol/ gets so r9k-tier
I agree with you to an extent, but I do think there is a big problem with commitment in my generation (born 1990). People just don't seem to look forward to settling down with one person and starting a family.

>>69864038
>Try it out. Post a common core math thread of a "all women are worthless coalburing whores" thread. They blow up with a flurry of overreaction.
Oh I know, they slide decent threads off all the god damn time.
>>
Fuck Maybe
Date No
Marriage No

I despise tattoos and all other forms of body modification
>>
>>69864528
girl in the op is very traditional, loves to cook and is very loyal, se azn girls are great.
>>
You people are so lost in your own heads it's sad. Get back in touch with reality. If the tattoos looked good and she was a cool person, then sure what's the problem?
>>
File: wtfcaptcha.png (464 KB, 774x894) Image search: [Google]
wtfcaptcha.png
464 KB, 774x894
>>69865270
>If the tattoos looked good and she was a cool person
The claim is that there is a correlation based on the type of tattoo, location, etc with her not being a cool person.

P.S. What the fuck is this bullshit new captcha, had to go through 3 correct solutions to be able to post.
>>
>>69865564
It's googles way for you to silence you

>Get so frustrated that you give up and don't even try to post.
>>
>>69859498
I have tattoos and I'm not an attention whore with daddy issues.
>>
File: image.png (491 KB, 699x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491 KB, 699x520
>>69859498
Would you date a burn victim?
>>
>>69865564
Well sure, possibly. But it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Maybe tattoos just look cool sometimes.
>>
>>69862224
lol
>>
>>69865205
Proofs?
>>
>>69865270

>hurr tattoos are cool hurrrr

What are you, 16 years old in the year 1996? I thought most people had moved past this way of thinking. Every woman I have ever seen with a tattoo was a stupid fucking slut.
>>
>>69866674
All women have daddy issues. No exceptions.
>>
File: 9c6.png (740 KB, 441x1025) Image search: [Google]
9c6.png
740 KB, 441x1025
>>69859498
nope.

9 out of 10 times people i meet with tats are usually rather shallow people overcompensating for their lack of anything redeemable or interesting about themselves.
>>
>>69859498
depends

there's a big difference between getting your dead mother's name in small print over your heart and a bunch of flaming cocks on your face
>>
File: rbdWv.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
rbdWv.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>69859596
>>
>>69859498
A tiny bit of script in the right places are okay (with the right script).

I would probably fuck that girl in OP's pic after getting drunk. But would not touch her without being drunk.
>>
>>69859498

no

fuck, maybe

date, no

fuck that trashy shit
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.