[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 150204-news-chopper-zooey2.jpg (101 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
150204-news-chopper-zooey2.jpg
101 KB, 900x600
Mental illness? should we help them or is it a lost cause? I just caught up on the Ben Shapiro and pic related story, currently being pilled, whats your thoughts?
>>
Go back to /LGBT/
>>
>>69858946
Just went there for the first time. That place fuckin sucks
>>
>>69859071

You should stick to the pony board
>>
>>69859221
That place also fuckin sucks, i dont really have any affiliation to these boards
>>
It is a mental illness, but most "transsexuals" don't have it and are merely doing it for attention. The one person I met who actually seemed to have had told almost no one, and seemed to realize he was mentally ill and wanted help. The small amount of people who have it should be given help to overcome it, and the people who are only in it for attention should be gassed.
>>
>>69858856

>person convinced they are something they are clearly not

What do you think OP?

They also have some of the highest suicide rates, do you think we should pretend these people are normal and don't need help?
>>
Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness, yes. It can be debilitating. The people who argue it's not are from the same school of thought that says people with broken legs are just embracing their handicapped inner selves and you're ableist if you say otherwise.

It's a real illness that requires careful treatment. Sex reassignment surgery is not a healthy way to cope with gender dysphoria. You might as well treat supernumerary phantom limb disorder by sewing an extra arm onto the sufferer's back.

The only way to "help" them is to stop progressives from pressuring doctors into condoning that kind of quackery.
>>
>>69858856

I know a schizophrenic kid who attempted to be trans shortly after highschool

all the liberal cucks parades around him and congratulated him

eventually he had a nervious breakdown and was monitored and given the medication he needed.

now he looks back on the tranny thing as an embarrassing mistake and hates the liberals who encouraged his confusion.
>>
>>69859602
I just realized the way i wrote the title made it sound like I don't think it is a mental illness. Well i do, let me just get that out of the way.
>>
>>69859775
Yea i know a guy who is obviously struggling with his identity and he has just become a shut in. I talk to him a lot but we dont talk about the gender thing. I call him Matt but back in highschool some people called him Laura. I always ignored it and i think he feels more accepted by me then anyone else trying to "help" him.
>>
>>69859775
>now he looks back on the tranny thing as an embarrassing mistake and hates the liberals who encouraged his confusion

Lots of trannies off themselves when forced to face that fact.

Good on him. Growing up means getting comfortable in the body you're born in. Sign of maturity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.