[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were president and had the power to reform welfare, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459481057680.jpg (100 KB, 258x750) Image search: [Google]
1459481057680.jpg
100 KB, 258x750
If you were president and had the power to reform welfare, but not eliminate it completely, what would you do?
>>
>>69858805
I would open the door drop to the floor then turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>69858805
Presidents are just puppets, its the senate that actually makes all the laws. If the president made laws then the senate's existence is pointless and the president is just more advanced form of a monarch without that royal stuff.
>>
I would flood the job market with stable menial decently-paying jobs as the same time as I phase out welfare to force black people to work.

It might cost more to artificially create jobs for a generation or so but eventually they might have enough wealth as a cohort to actually sustain their own economic bracket.
>>
Replace it with negative income tax.
>>
Whites only.
>>
File: friedman.jpg (15 KB, 162x227) Image search: [Google]
friedman.jpg
15 KB, 162x227
>>69859204
This
>>
You can only be on welfare for 2 months if single, 6 months if you have children. After that your money ceases.

The exception is those people who are horribly disabled and absolutely cannot have a job. None of this "i have headaches a lot" or "my back hurts" or my personal favorite "im depressed/i have a mental condition that means i can't work lmao"
>>
replace it with a public works scheme.
basically draft people into a massive forced labor program that they have to be part of to qualify for any welfare whatsoever. use them as cheap and expendable labor for anything that comes up. have them build border walls for example.
>>
>>69859483
There are legitimate situations where a person is affected by some mental condition (depression included) which makes it impossible for them to work. Making them permanent welfare babies rather than interning to get healed, however, is nonsense.
>>
>>69858805
Anyone know what the text in the comic says?
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>69859204
milton pls

Honestly I never understood this. Dindus on welfare are not rational economic actors. If you just give them money to spend as they please, they're just going to spend it on nigger technology and jordans. And then they'll come back bitching and moaning that whitey is still keeping them down and that they need mo money for dem programz.
>>
>>69859662
That's a valid issue, but an important thing to keep in mind is that before welfare, society had its own self-made safety nets to protect unfortunate individuals like this. It was called "family". Family used to be far more important and people helped each other out. Especially within the family, but even extending towards your community. And charity and the church were much more prominent as well.

When government came around and starting dishing out welfare (and medicare and all that other stuff) all it really did was destroy the sense of family and community that we naturally have. What reason was there to bother having strong ties to family and friends when the government would take care of you instead?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.