[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this showed up in my Facebook feed yesterday Redpill me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: germanamericanengineering.jpg (1 MB, 2000x848) Image search: [Google]
germanamericanengineering.jpg
1 MB, 2000x848
So this showed up in my Facebook feed yesterday

Redpill me on engineering, is this pic accurate?
>>
>>69858657
american engineering survived two direct impacts by passenger jets and would still be standing if not for thousands of pounds of explosives placed along the weight-bearing structure of the building
>>
>>69858657
Really what does that pic even prove?
>>
File: 911WasDoneByIsrael.png (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
911WasDoneByIsrael.png
44 KB, 600x600
>>69858657
Don't forget Israel engineering!
>>
>>69858756
How did the hijackers have enough time to place explosives between the hijacking and the collision?
>>
>>69858836
suicide vests
>>
>>69858657
Wernher Von Braun was an American even though he was born in Germany.
>>
>>69858836
>hijackers
>>
> Duh duh duh I'm a fucking bretzel
Do you want some baguette dear?
>>
>>69858896
>Wernher Von Braun was an American even though he was born in Germany.

Similar to Obama, then.
>>
File: 1450930573179.jpg (230 KB, 838x740) Image search: [Google]
1450930573179.jpg
230 KB, 838x740
>>69858657
>>
>>69859036
This is very eye-opening. Powerful stuff, thanks for posting!
>>
>>69858657
German engineering cant melt american steel beams
>>
>>69859229
Do you believe it would be correct to say that German engineering takes you into space while American engineering puts you into the ground?
>>
File: 1454157759829.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1454157759829.gif
2 MB, 360x240
I work in a manufacturing plant. We have dozens of machines from many companies all over the world.

We have two german made machines, and they are by far and above the most expensive and complicated pieces of equipment.

I'm a programmer, and my job is to tweak recipes and settings in the machines to increase efficiencies and to comply with changes etc.

I am able to do my job just fine on every single piece of equipment except for the damn german machines. They are so incredibly complex. They also strip the comments from their code, so that it's nearly impossible to see what anything does. Electrical components are labeled with obscure nonsensical names like "OX6T22" whereas most other countries will label something in a meaningful way ie F-CR-12 (filler control relay 12).

Fuck germans and their shit engineering.
>>
>>69860075
>Fuck germans and their shit engineering.

German engineering confirmed for meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.