[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT /pol/ IS RETARTED AS FUCK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: 0152 - xeFHyag.jpg (26 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
0152 - xeFHyag.jpg
26 KB, 680x583
Do not fucking tell me that you believe all that Jewish "Panama Papers" thing. Since when did /pol/ become so easily convinced? Shit smells fishy AF and the reason that the only owners of the documents are the MEDIA and fucking wikileaks who are waiting 7 days until their boss Soros tells him what to do, should make you suspicious.
Check out all major news websites with all that complicated 3D animation and perfect web design that takes at least months to create, done withing few hours(?). These websites were prepared months prior and this shit was all planned long long ago.
Look at The Guardian that had prepared videos about the topic, look at numerous websites, CNN, BBC etc. It was all planned from the Jews once again and their motives will remain unknown.
>inb4 muh jeeews whaaaaa

>http://static.fusion.net/shell-companies/network.html#2.48/-10.27/25.13
>http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/
>http://www.theguardian.com/news/series/panama-papers
>>
>>69856934
You're blaming the Joos, as expected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJFlwA-msa4
>>
>>69856934
>all this damage control
You screwed it up, Mossack Fonseca. Blaming the jews will not save you this time.
>>
>>69858638
shill get out of my /pol/ REEEEEE
>>
File: 62fipRa.jpg (106 KB, 1536x709) Image search: [Google]
62fipRa.jpg
106 KB, 1536x709
>>69856934

>German editor getting accused of this on Twitter
>says "wait and see what's still to come"

So we wait.
>>
>>69856934
>RETARTED
Didn't even need to read past the title to find out what you are
>>
>>69858638
The ICIJ (who leaked the "documents" you can not download/and or see, and who are surprisingly primarily aimed against enemies of the West and/or conservatives (UK, just before the Brexit) , the US is not even included) is an sub-organisation of the CPI, which is directly funded by the Open Society Foundations of Soros.
so the leaks are meant to destroy soros opposition
>>
>>69856934
I tend to agree for different reasons. Looking at those who get accused... None of the globalists or the globalist (western) governments get hit in any way.
Who is getting hit? the anti western powers, Russia and China.
Island's prime minister who stood against the banks...

While the documentation is probably close to the truth (I mean who didn't know Putin was siphoning cash...), it misleads people as it shows only a very partial picture of reality. I am sure that the globalists are even more corrupt possibly so much that they can actually launder their money without relying on banks and companies outside of their direct control.
>>
>>69858985
>is an sub-organisation of the CPI, which is directly funded by the Open Society Foundations of Soros.

everything makes sense now. Something was off from the get go.
>>
>>69856934
>done within few hours
Have you been paying attention at all? This is part of an investigation going on for a long time.
>>
>>69859425
>UK
>not globalist
>>
File: 14093010717030.jpg (8 KB, 180x227) Image search: [Google]
14093010717030.jpg
8 KB, 180x227
>>69856934
what 3D and what is it all about?
>>
>>69858985
>aimed against enemies of the West and/or conservatives
Sure, like American bootlicker Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, and the Argentinian president, they are such big enemies of the west amirite.

Also it's not like the investigators have told on their twitter accounts that info on the American big shots is to be released soon. Or have they?

Fuck off, Mossack Fonseca shills. Wherever the info came from, it is true. Hundreds of corrupted people from both the left and the right are shitting their pants right now.
>>
>>69859701
>Six members of the House of Lords, three former Conservative MPs and dozens of donors to UK political parties have had offshore assets.

Who are the people effected? Seems like the right wing, but we'll see more as things get published.
>>
>>69859875
Also you're literally just copy pasting the same arguments.

I hate it when they use unprofessional shills.

>>69858798
>shill get out of my /pol/ REEEEEE
>LOOK AT ME I USE YOU'RE MEMES I AM ONE OF YOU AND NOT A SHILL LOL IT WAS DA JOOS

Git good faggot, if you're gonna shill do it right.
>>
>>69859875
It is likely true, but it's also a subversion and diversion tactic.
Unless we'll see some of the globalists get hit as well.
>>
>>69859953
Considering we hardly have any of the data published, we should wait. I hope everyone gets fucked though. Who gives a shit about left or right if they're corrupt (who didn't know that though)
>>
>thousands of corrupt officials shitting their pants
>not enough kiddos destined for blue collar work such as plumber
>sjw laws reaching peak
>India begs for corrupt immigrants to come shit their pants in streets of India
The world will always find a way
>>
>>69860317
I agree we should wait.
And while I want corrupt people on both sides to get fucked, if the targeted people only come from one political side, such consistent efforts will create a power imbalance among the rich and powerful favoring the globalists even further.

In other words, I'd rather none gets hit than if the rightwing politicians and donors get targeted exclusively.
>>
My fucking sides.
>>
>>69861072
shut the fuck up netenyahu is a cunt
>>
>>69858909
Fuck these cunts though. They are going to hype up and release little bits of shit every week. Nothing substantial will ever solidify
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORlq_zrfWDc
>>
>>69859875
So where are the leaks implicating Soros, then?
With the way he operates, there should at least be something, even non-incriminating.

>Mossack Fonseca shills
I'm a fucking Canadian who works in a restaurant, how the fuck am I tied to the bank of a regime I don't even like?
You're more likely to be a Soros shill, but who knows? I certainly don't.
>>
>>69856934
Well duh
Why do you think it's so much info?
Why do you think not a single American politician is involved in any of it?

It's very very fishy but we might as well wait and see what happens
>>
>>69861072
What if only right wing people are corrupt?
>>
> DA JOOOOOOOOS
>>
File: 1438619939036.jpg (50 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
1438619939036.jpg
50 KB, 273x272
>>69862253
>memeing criticism away
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-03+at+10.45.07).png (8 KB, 773x119) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-03+at+10.45.07).png
8 KB, 773x119
>>
>>69862572
Kek
>>
>The Editor in Chief of Süddeutsche Zeitung responded to the lack of United States individuals in the documents, saying to "Just wait for what is coming next".
brb, making some popcorn
>>
>>69856934
>These websites were prepared months prior and this shit was all planned long long ago.
Well, yeah. You make a bigger impact if you have lots of information as soon as you divulge news.

If, right from the first day, you say "oh hey we got this thing it might mean something" and it takes 6 months to find anything meaningful, people have already lost interest.

Where the fuck do you see some kind of conspiracy.
>>
>>69862003
>So where are the leaks implicating Soros, then?
First of all, this is literally day one. Second, he may be using a different office to do his dirty business: after all this is just ONE of the potentially many offices conducting this kind of work. You cannot discredit all this much info just because one of your specific imaginary enemies is not mentioned yet.
>>
>>69861072
I gave you a dumb reply before.
Iceland's PM is left wig and he's been implicated. This is a broadside attack on all corruption, left right or otherwise.

OP is a faggot who can't accept that the media have, in our interest, been sitting on this data mine for months because it is literally terabytes of data and they had to work together for months sorting through it, building the story and doing it in secret as to not tip off the corrupt.
>>
>>69856934
Yep this is totally ginned up.

Not the first fake leak though!
>>
>>69863039
If you look at the report on Iceland's PM it doesn't really look like he did anything illegal. The leaked documents show international connections which in and of themselves aren't necessarily illegal. Granted it seems like most connections show illegal behavior.
>>
It's hard to know without seeing the documents themselves.

At this point you get a social network diagram. Not good enough.
>>
>>69863665
They can't leak everything at once. Journalists want to milk this cow for weeks.
>>
>>69863665
They're trying to make it a happening
Honestly I'm just gonna avoid this shit until it's all leaked
There's no point in circle jerking over scraps
>>
>>69863810
>>69863938
Yep, that's about it.

I still want to see the treasure trove that old kike Glen Greenwald has.
>>
I dont know what to think anymore. I just wait for the happening.
>>
infamy.org

apparently that is the real leaks or some shit? and this is a cover up
>>
>>69864439
this is what i'm trying to figure out. no active posts on infamy.org here, nothing on reddit. someone did a whois on the domain and the address is linked to a framing / phishing website or something..this is nuts
>>
>>69864439
What a shitty website design.
>>
>>69864439
>just some timeline of stuff everyone knows about
>real leak.
Whatever mate. The Panama Papers are a TERABYTE of data detailing previously unknown tax evasion by thousands of the world's rich and powerful. Infamy.org is a list of events on a slick Wordpress template.

Which one do you think is more damaging?
>>
>>69863938
>They're trying to make it a happening
Yeah but it'll fizzle.

It's not enough to be a casus belli for any nation, at most it'll get some mid-level cucks nailed for various tax schemes.
>>
the jews in this thread must burn
>>
Please remember to save as much accurate info you can find for later threads..
If this really goes deeper then /pol/ will find out
>>
>>69856934
The leaks were made 6 months ago and now journalidts have been working on reading and mining them for the info and preparing for a collective info session

The 2010 diplomatic email leaks did not do that, and as a result, their info just trickled for months
>>
File: captain-shitpost.jpg (193 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
captain-shitpost.jpg
193 KB, 658x370
>>69862202
as if...
>>
File: tumblr_lw0f8wgc4C1qfa1jdo1_500.gif (104 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw0f8wgc4C1qfa1jdo1_500.gif
104 KB, 500x323
Yeah but fuck these journalists who squat on and hoard leaks.

We want all of it, the Snowden haul too! Yarrrr!
>>
>>69859875

Since the SJW infiltration has been hard/impossible on Mexico, I wouldn't be surprised if they are setting Peña Nieto up so he can bend over to the mudslimes and SJWs and not to the PRI party.
>>
>>69864795
But it's not tax evasion, it is tax avoidance.

Tax evasion is when you break the law to avoid paying taxes.

Tax avoidance is when you own a company in Panama or Bermuda that does dealings in US/Europe.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal, which is why this whole thing is just one large shaming campaign. Instead of shaming prominent individuals, we should be making laws that disincentivize tax avoidance.
>>
It has never been more clear to me that /pol/ is mostly teenagers than tonight. Biggest leak in the history of data journalism and it's still just about "muh jews" here. What a waste of a board.
>>
>>69856934

you're fucking retarded

I guess the snowden revelations were fake too because they were given to the guardian

and the pentagon papers and all the other thousands of leaks to major media outlets
>>
File: proofs2.png (726 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
proofs2.png
726 KB, 1920x1080
>>69856934
>2016
>not realizing the Jewish conspiracy is in full swing
I used to be bluepilled like you. Every time you see something that might be white genocide, I want you to look at who wrote it. 9/10 it's a brown person or a Jew. Literally, every fucking time. I was at the Guardian (don't judge) just now and saw an article that said we, white people of the West, shouldn't have kids because of climate change.
I want you to guess which race wrote it. Pic related.
>>
>>69865349
This, I think I'm done with /pol/

>>69865329
You're right. Hopefully this leads to greater financial transparency and more international co-operation to prevent tax avoidance. I'm sure there will be peopled gaoled over this though, it won't all be technically legal.
>>
>>69865280
>the SJW infiltration has been hard/impossible on Mexico
hahaha what the fuck, everyone except the PRI and PAN are chairos.

>I wouldn't be surprised if they are setting Peña Nieto up so he can bend over to the mudslimes and SJWs and not to the PRI party.
I would be even less surprised to learn that EPN stole shitload of money and used Mossack Fonseca to launder/divert the funds. That's what they do.
>>
>>69865349
Without the actual data there's no leak, we just have a fancy CIA-looking web site and some proto-forced-meme bullshit.
>>
>>69862003

lurk more idiot

leaks implicating soros were posted in an earlier thread

the former fucking secretary general of the motherfucking united nations kofi annan was even implicated

just because you're too fucking lazy to find something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist and your own personal ignorance is not evidence of a conspiracy
>>
Wikileaks: "Open up governments!!"

2 days later

"Lol JK only our jewish media friends can release this gigantic financial leak. I promise they wont fleece it so that any -bergs or -steins or -owitzs will magically disappear :^)"
>>
>>69865349
It's the biggest false flag since 9/11, a desperate ploy by the german traitors to keep their precious union together.
>>
>>69865690
This.

Remember Cablegate cables only came out because a journalist fucked up. They wanted to hoard those too.

Fucking journalists are mostly kikes and almost all kike-owned.
>>
>>69865578
actually we (all races) shouldn't have kids because its unethical :)
i do
>>
>>69865676
I was unaware, forgive my ignorance.

I'm just so used to Soros' brilliantly Machiavellian tactics.
>>
>>69865690
Wikileaks has nothing to do with this
The source contacted Süddeutsche Zeitung, the leading newspaper in Bavaria, directly.
The other news outlets were then approached, because it was too big for them.
>>
>>69866004
The absence of pain would be + 0 and the final result of a being existing would be 0, so neutral, no gain or loss.
>>
>>69866583
No, the absence of pain is -1. Without pain there is no struggle and struggle is what gives meaning to the Universe.
>>
>>69856934
I don't know if the Jews are to blame but I'm deeply skeptical of the whole thing. I have learned to become skeptical of frenzied internet causes that appear from nowhere and demand that I pay attention to them.
>>
The journalists have had the info for fucking two years.

What is this shill shit?
>>
>>69866642
I will admit that the graph is incredibly simplistic and childish way to look at consequentialism, but its obvious when it refers to "pain" he refers to a perfectly negative experience of which no positive is to come forth, i would agree with you in a real sense in that certain kinds of suffering can lead to an increased future wellbeing.
>>
>>69863039
>Iceland's PM is left wig and he's been implicated
>Prime Minister of Iceland
Literally. Fucking. Who.
The Prime Minister of a 40,000 square mile island, populated by 300,000 people, in the middle of nowhere North Atlantic ocean famous for it's volcanoes and hot springs.

I'm not impressed by the fact that some geo-political nobody may be being sacrificed as a pawn before a much larger agenda.
>>
LOL @ OP mad cuz his favorite politician has been stealing from him for years.
>>
>>69865690
You do realize wikileaks isn't involved in this, right? If it was wikileaks we'd have real documents by now.
>>
>>69864669
Indeed, ctrl + scroll doesn't even zoom in or out

How the fuck am I meant to read anything on my monitor while being 3 metres away in my bed without being 250% zoomed
>>
>>69856934

I found it highly suspicious that there were no Americans on the lists released so far.

Considering all American bankers are Kikes this would hardly be surprising if it is actually being pushed by Kikes and they're just looking out for their own.

That said I'm optimistic and hope there're fireworks yet to come.
>>
>>69867132
It's called patience, you mouth-breathing doublenigger. The US, German, etc. leaks are coming. Stop jumping to conclusions before the story is even played out.
>>
>>69867996
They are letting american outlets to report about those first. Expect shit to start flinging soon.
>>
The whole story smells to high heaven. Why don't they release the data into the torrent network? Why is it exclusive for the media but nobody else? And who is "the media" in these days?

> The Spiegel, FAZ Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, WDR Westdeutscher Rundfunk, TAZ
Here we go. Yes, it's the Luegempresse all again. You heard me. The same Luegenpresse that is telling us the most wonderfull stories about Islam (The Religipn of Peace Inc), the refugee crisis (muh woman and children) Donald Trump the evil and Hillary Clinton the saint. Right. The same shit all over again.
>>
>>69864439
>infamy.org
There's a lot of 'information' there, but there's no leaks.
>>
>>69865329
Tax avoidance is 'legal' when it's not a complete sham. Investing overseas isn't illegal, what is illegal is just having fake shell companies funnel the money back to you.

There will be at least a few prosecutions.
>>
>>69866924
idk man. reminds me of the shemitah. a fuck load of immigrants crossed into Europe while pol was going crazy about kike magic last September.
>>
>>69868534
This.

People will opt out of the social contract.
If the ultra rich aren't paying ANY tax, with the absurd high house prices, huge food prices high taxes, etc etc then the rest of us will simply not be beholden to the social contract either.

In fact some people may not be apathetic about this at all and may target the many levels of workers of some of these companies or entities or businesses of people named.

If this isn't addressed it will cause even more problems
>>
>>69858985
As far as I know, Panama is not a jurisdiction that many U.S.-based investors (a/k/a Wall Street) use. Wall Street uses Wall Street law firms, Wall Street banks. If U.S. investors want to set up offshore accounts, that's done here in New York, using Cayman and Delaware entities. You can open up Cayman, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, etc., trading accounts from New York through affiliate branches of Wall Street banks. Picking a Panamanian law firm could be a red herring, since what you really want to know is what's going on at the likes of Schulte.
>>
>>69859576
Yes, over a year many journalists around the world worked together on this, the page says, none of them going to press with it for their own gain, instead hosting it on a website with no ads or even their logos, at their own cost! That's how journalists make money.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.