[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a Hillary Plant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

/po/ BTFO
>>
Yes. Trump is ruining his name and any future business prospects he'll ever have to be a plant for Hillary Clinton
>>
So is there any remote amount of proof, or is it all based on situational evidence like any conspiracy theory?
>>
>>69856047

Even if that were true, which it isn't, he still has the best shot of any GOP candidate to beat her.

Cruz certainly doesn't have a prayer nor does Kasich.
>>
We have considered this as a possibility since he announced.

He could also be a GOP plant. He is running to soak up all the crazy and stupid. To find the limits on issues. So when General Election comes and it is Ted Cruz. He is clean, relatively, and knows exactly where not to go with policy.
>>
>>69856047
do we water him?
>>
>posts unappealing, untrustworthy video
>posts shitty, unsupported claim
>no sources
>no written evidence
Haha, /pol/ btfo right guys!
>>
>>69856191
>implying liberals wouldnt support him if he came out as a liberal troll
>>
>>69856295
Hillary doesn't stand a chance.

Bernie is an unknowing plant by the GOP.
>>
>/po/
Is that the retarded cousin of /pol/? Is it missing a chromosome?
>>
>>69856047
Yup
took you long enough to realise.
>>
>>69856500
It's actually a pretty chill place
>>>/po/
>>
>>69856315

Cruz is a crap candidate who only is in the race because he stole Iowa by lying about Carson dropping out
>>
>InfoWars faggot who's now resoundingly pro-Trump because InfoWars' narrative changed
You sure showed us, OP
>>
>>69856047
Oh no, how will I fold my paper now?
>>
wow, never heard this one before
>>
>>69856047
>/po/ BTFO
>>
>>69856315
Trump has been stumping cruz for months now

it's all over for cruz, not that curz could ever win a general with his creepy face
>>
>>69856047
Wouldn't it be easier to not create a candidate who taps into the people's anger is would be the best weapon against Hillary in the general? Wouldn't it be better to just let the RNC continue to run itself into the ground and nominate fucking Jeb Bush?
>>
File: po btfo.png (638 KB, 583x1024) Image search: [Google]
po btfo.png
638 KB, 583x1024
Speaking of /po/, have any of you tried to build that:

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/gallerydetails.php?id=1626
>>
>>69856047
>video posted August 7, 2015
>>
Trump is what is needed to initiate the Patriot Act.
>>
According to Infowars the Clinton and Bush crime families are on the same side. Why would the Clinton crime family have their plant totally destroy a Bush if that is true. Infowars narrative doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>69856500
Paper origami board
>>
I've said all along he's a stooge for the Clintons, I have wavered in my opinion at times but when he talks like an idiot at times, is evasive in his answers and has policies that seen half arsed and pandering to the mob you do have to wonder.
Is with everything in the USA, you have to ash Qui Bono, and at the moment It's the establishment in Hillary.
>>
>>69856191
Lol you admit he's ruining his name and his future business prospects.
>>
File: 1451984748245.png (2 MB, 1519x1331) Image search: [Google]
1451984748245.png
2 MB, 1519x1331
>>69856500
>/po/
>>
File: 1434224649993.jpg (89 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1434224649993.jpg
89 KB, 368x368
>video from august 2015
>>
http://youtu.be/dO-NA73FsW8
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.