[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Trump is in the panama papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458768278619s.jpg (5 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1458768278619s.jpg
5 KB, 250x141
>tfw Trump is in the panama papers
>>
>>69855089
is he really?
>>
That's poor trigger discipline
>>
>>69855089
He's not Trump was the first named they searched for.
>>
>>69855189
t. /k/
>>
>>69855089
Seriously?
>>
File: American guns.jpg (59 KB, 368x496) Image search: [Google]
American guns.jpg
59 KB, 368x496
>>69855089

>tfw Panama is in the Trump papers.

MANIFEST

DESTINY
E
S
T
I
N
Y
>>
>>69855089
If Trump really was in the "leaked" documents then we would be hearing about it on the media nonstop.
>>
I think OP is implying that thisis what his face would be in the hypothetical situation that Trump is found in the Panama Papers, not that this is his reaction to said hypothetical event being the reality of the current situation.
>>
>>69855394
They haven't gotten to America yet, and are evidently going to release this piece-by-piece to keep people's attention.

That said, Trump would never settle for the 4th largest offshoring firm. He'd only do business with the best and the biggest, instead of penny pinching and going with one of the lesser competitors.

Hilary, though? She's got a lot of money, but I imagine she'd still be miserly enough to do business with Panama. They'd better not hold out.
>>
>>69855203
how about hillary or sanders
>>
Is Hillary in the papers?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.