[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AYO CRACKA FUCK YO FAG FLAG WE ARE DA BLACK POWA FEEL DA BE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: nig.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
AYO CRACKA FUCK YO FAG FLAG
WE ARE DA BLACK POWA
FEEL DA BERN
MUH DICK
DAS RITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJnB2PAiwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkEWhtDEJDM
>>
File: qjujW6d.png (554 KB, 720x751) Image search: [Google]
qjujW6d.png
554 KB, 720x751
>>69854985
>>
You are making it real hard for us to hate on the wall.
>>
File: 1459300834175.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459300834175.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>69854985
>>
>>69854985
>stomps on flag from country he hates
>demands rights from the same country he so hates.

Nigger knowledge...
>>
>>69854985
I've always kind of wondered something, what is the end goal of black militancy?

Like what do they actually want?
>>
File: BLM-SIMP.jpg (209 KB, 1032x858) Image search: [Google]
BLM-SIMP.jpg
209 KB, 1032x858
>>
>>69855682
Loot. Pillage. Rape. Anything primal.. Go figure.
>>
>>69855473
You seriously do not want these people in your nation.
>>
>>69854985
The thing that bothers me about this is that this activist blames everything on the government.. They feel like the government owes them something. NO..

>Finish High school
>get diploma
>get a blue collar job
>work some hours
>develop good money managing skills
>delay instant gratification
>continue to go to college
>get degree
>profit

What is so hard about this? That is the so system that they hate and feel discriminated by. Such a fucking disgrace.

Also if money would be an issue... There several ways around that... Grants, loans, Financial aid... etc... No excuse.
>>
>>69855799
Negroids aren't people.
>>
>>69855719
Who did he get hit by
>>
>>69854985
lmao, literally a programmed ape trained by MSM. Just repeating the same sound bites.

good goys *rubbing of semitic hands*
>>
>>69855743
But that's not a really sustainable goal.

Like it's pretty much
>My goal is to loot stores until pissed off people shoot me to death
>>
>>69855682

KFC and white women
>>
>>69856616

It's hard to tell what they're goals are because they're so mentally inferior and divorced from reality. It's like, I don't think they realize that America doesn't owe them anything and most people here hate them. They think of the state as if it's there parent or something. They don't understand how anything works nor do they want to.
>>
>>69856847
But that's the thing, let's say there is a huge race war helter skelter style.

You've got 15%-20% of the population if you go by "just one drop" rules. Even if all of this population went to war, and I mean every infant, elderly cripple and pregnant woman, you'd still have almost none of the wealth, military personnel, and generally they'd be fish in a barrel since most of them live in urban locations versus almost all of the nations wealth, armed persons and armed forces, spread along a massive country.

Like just, what? Even then, why not just form black militias in problem areas and manage your own local affairs if everything is so sided against blacks in courts?
>>
>blacks don't have jobs
>deporting illegals is racist
>>
File: 1449194940438.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449194940438.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>69855682
>>69855743
>>69856616
Black culture like the one displayed in the videos revolves around drugs, music, sex, violence, pseudo intellect with twisted facts. For too long, these individuals have lived in their own landlocked communities with their own views of the world without any exposure to other outside opinions. I guess you can say that in a sense they're doomed. They will not understand facts... They only understand what their media and family members/peers/friends tell them and of course they're outlets have the same views as them so they're more passionate about their movements and views... So to answer your question, it is hard to say... They're really is no end goal for these individuals... Imagine if we gave them everything they wanted.. Do you think that they will then be happy and become better people? No! Of course not. They have segrated themselves in a posse of degeneracy that no one can save them...

They had a chance to come out of their poverty lifestyle whenever they enetered public school that was funded and paid for the government.. They had that time to figure out what they wanted to be in the workforce. The government gave the tools, the education, the system (capitalism) was always their for them to grow.. They failed it. As a result, they feel oppressed because they didn't know how to ride the system.

Their only main goal right now is to riot and "protest" on the oppression that they created in the first place..

Sorry if this came out all kinds of gibberish (on mobile).
>>
>>69855043
>>
They seem like nice people.

I would totally want then living beside me on section 8 housing and anybody who wouldn't is a racist bigoted shitlord
>>
>>69856258

Reality.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.