[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your top values /pol/? The values that you live by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 0DYnS84.jpg (99 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
0DYnS84.jpg
99 KB, 800x568
What are your top values /pol/?
The values that you live by
>>
Get money
>>
>>69854469
Bix.

Nood, as well.
>>
>>69854469
Fuck pussy, get monay
>>
>>69854469
Honesty
>>
>>69854469
Judge others by their character, not the color of their skin.
>>
what doesn't kill you, only leaves scars which will emotionally disrupt your way of living.
>>
Just be good to people while doing what i want to do. I doubt that there is God, but if there is, at least i lived as a good person and He must be fair.
>>
>>69854469
I think that not being a degenerate and trying the best at everything I do for the purpose of providing a moral standard for the next generation is good enough.
>>
>>69854469
I believe that the most noble thing a man can do is dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
>>69854469
Family, Identity and faith.
>>
>>69854544
What?
>>
File: 1459400324918.jpg (51 KB, 1001x837) Image search: [Google]
1459400324918.jpg
51 KB, 1001x837
>>69854469
I always try to do right by everything and everyone try to stand up for what I believe is right.
I've never stolen anything and I never like to be in debt to anyone. It makes me happy to help people as well.

That being said, I'm pretty lazy and spend most of my time wasting it away on the internet. I want to change that about me though!
>>
>>69854469

I'm the center of the Universe, but when I better the Universe, I better myself and my future.
>>
>>69854469
the Desiderata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuDmNWwzaus
>>
>Morbidly obese people and trannies deserve to die
>Gay is ok as long as you aren't a huge fag about it
>I like black people I hate dindus
>Tattoos and drugs are cancer
>I hate tumblr Reddit Twitter betas who are one issue voters (bernie free shit)
>videogames ruin lives and create beta neets
>if you cheat on your SO you should kill yourself (man or woman)
>>
>>69854469
Work hard, learn fast, be kind.
>>
>>69854469
Mean what you say, say what you mean.

Treat others with kindness and compassion until given a reason to act otherwise.

Don't commit adultery.

14/88

No one really knows what's going on (except the cabal)
>>
>>69855250
Do you like to please people or just help them in tough situations?
>>
>>69855521
Also, I am never content with what I know. I am always open to correction. There is always a better way. There is always someone stronger or smarter. Seek knowledge. Seek truth.
>>
>>69854469
the bible
>>
>Everything is my property
>Things i don't like are not real
>Ignore but aknowleadge about the spooks
>>
Truth, the pursuit of knowledge, strong convictions, enjoying the beauty of our world
>>
>>69855658
Please people only if it will benefit me and help anyone in a tough situation if I can.

Even though I don't want to live with black people, I still help them out if they ask for it. Instigating useless drama and violence is worthless.

I'd love to move to a white only neighborhood, I mean county, I mean state, I mean country...
>>
>>69854469
Might is RIGHT
>>
>>69854469
Hevy metal
Hevy drinking
Victor or die
>>
>>69855993
SOITTAKAA PARANOID
>>
File: cookiegun.jpg (56 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
cookiegun.jpg
56 KB, 614x461
Do unto others

Before others do unto you
>>
Loyalty is probably the most important thing to me. I can deal with a lot of shit, but betrayal makes me absolutely furious
>>
>>69854469
justice and charity
>>
>>69854469
not taking any shit from any fuckwit that I wouldn't do myself
>>
>>69854469
Don't be a shit to people. Don't burn bridges. Measure twice cut once. Think of the white man first.
>>
>>69854469
Ex Veritate Victoria. Ave Victoria.
>>
>>69854469
Timeliness, good effort, a refusal to be in bad company and the pursuit of that higher expression. I'm after that better being, don't have time for surplus things or people that dampen my fire.
>>
File: 1393118093695.png (3 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1393118093695.png
3 KB, 186x186
My policy is to avoid having strong opinions about stuff, meaning i don't really believe in any absolutes, can easily take criticism, don't fall for rumours or prejudices and ultimately avoid useless conflict.

>>69856769
This. You can only trust once.
>>
File: PIMP_T.jpg (196 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
PIMP_T.jpg
196 KB, 420x420
Smoke weed everyday

>>69857252
>You can only trust once
Trust no one
>>
The Truth
>>
Honesty and loyalty, could never cheat on someone or i never understood why people lie and say stories that never happened
>>
File: bixnood.jpg (282 KB, 1010x768) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.jpg
282 KB, 1010x768
>>69855124

bix nood muthafugga
>>
>>69854469
Taxation is theft.
>>
>be excellent to one another
>dont worry until its time to worry
>start with the man in the mirror
>>
>>69854469
Knowledge is power but imagination is more powerful then knowledge .. Imagination encercle the world

~Albert Einstein
>>
>>69854469
Stoicism and hard work
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.