[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Panama Papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: panamaball.jpg (7 KB, 442x368) Image search: [Google]
panamaball.jpg
7 KB, 442x368
What are they? How important are they? Does it validate all those conspiracy theories about the Illumnati/ZOG or what not?
>>
The NAZI Reich in diaspora is letting kikes cut their own knees off.
>>
Best polandball
>>
>>69854967

Hello Panamanian anon
>>
It's nothing. Just jews getting more money from being dicks.
>>
>>69854356

Huge tax avoidance scheme that a lot of people and corporations were involved in. Potentially tens of trillions in income was written off as expenses through a shady company in panama. They were found out, and now there's 2.6TB of data to go through.
>>
Are we the bad guys now?
>>
>>69856274
You've been the bad guys since Manuel Noriega stopped playing CIA's pet
>>
>>69856274
In the UK they're just talking about Putin so no one will care about it.
>>
my take:

they have been sitting on this news for months

now that its spring time again, guess whats going to start up again?

waves of migrants, 10 of thousands of migrants

soros does not want us focusing on this, so his foundation held onto the papers till now as a diversionary tactic

he doesnt realize that the rich are above the law

nothing will happen as a result of these papers

NOTHING

meanwhile europe is getting cucked into extinction and we can expect some big time terror attacks on the streets of cuckistan in the next 8 months
>>
>>69856584
>he doesnt realize that the rich are above the law
Found a flaw in your logic. He is rich, he is above the law and he knows it which is why he does shit like BLM and Open borders
>>
>>69857090
It's not that they're above the law, they just know how to dance around it legally.
>>
>>69857090
i was not clear with that statement

what i meant to say was that he does not realize that the target, the patsy of his ploy, is going to be unphased by it. these leaks will do nothing
>>
File: 82nd airborne panama.jpg (99 KB, 1023x673) Image search: [Google]
82nd airborne panama.jpg
99 KB, 1023x673
>>69856274

See >>69856514
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.