[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ if you're an ugly white guy and you choose not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 700x467
Hey /pol/ if you're an ugly white guy and you choose not to pass on your shitty genetics is that good or bad
>>
>>69854213
Still bad. Pass on your genes breh. I've seen some ugly motherfuckers with beautiful /handsome children.
>>
As if you'd get the chance, loser!
>>
>>69854213
I was just reading up on varg, who surrounds themselves with these people, christ.
>>
If you want kids then have them. Don't let our resident neckbeards pursuade you otherwise.
>>
>>69854213
good if you are a manlet
>>
I'd place more value on your brain, but if you're average in that aspect, then I don't think you have anything to contribute.
>>
>>69854568
this
>>
>>69854653
An average white man is better than the average nigger.
>>
Having a family and raising children is a human right, and no government, no armchair eugenicists, no regressive standard of beauty should ever be considered when deciding whether or not you want to.
>>
>>69854791

Still not going to improve the white gene pool. If anything OP should fuck negroes and lighten them up.
>>
>>69854791

Yeah have kids, if white folks don't have enough children liberals will use importing Muslims as an excuse to fix our birth rate.
>>
>>69854371
What if you're an autist?
>>
>>69854903

This is the worst thing you could do. Then you just make them smarter, and they're still negros.
>>
>>69855013

Then don't be a shitty parent.
>>
>>69855020

If they were smarter I wouldn't have a problem with them. As it is I have no problem with the few good ones.
>>
I look completely white, but I think I may be part ashkenazi.
Should I still pass on my genes?
>>
>>69855206
The problem with negros isn't intelligence, it's culture.

Being 4-8 IQ points down doesn't teach them to be violent, disrespectful thieves with overblown senses of entitlement, the media does.

OP could do just as good a job adopting a black child and raising him better than his biological parents would.

A good black isn't born, he's made.
>>
>>69854213
Female DNA is stronger than the male's. If you're an ugly white guy, your best bet is to get rich and get some 10/10 gold digger pregnant and you will most likely have good looking kids.
>>
Aww man I have the same
>nojaw
And
>nochin
As the guy in the OP pic. I can't even grow a beard to hide it :*(
>>
File: Olav_bryder_Londons_bro_af.jpg (148 KB, 700x404) Image search: [Google]
Olav_bryder_Londons_bro_af.jpg
148 KB, 700x404
>>69854213
þat er ekki vargur, eða kvað?
it's about time you learn your mother toungue scaninavs.. I'm looking at you anglos.

You facinate about japanese poems, yet you do not even realize that many of the best warriors, the god tier who fucked battalions alone. So many dråpas, so man kvads... I wish you read this, part hollywood so that "vikings" show could show the rich story.
>vikings
>denmark with big mountains
>flirting with Christianity, this is so offensive
>doesn't tell why he is called lodbrok
>he took a coat if you will, boiled it in oilish/tare tier shit, he ware this for a purpose
> a vicious snake that spit venomn had taken residence in agder, people were not used to such snakes, people died
>he took on this cloak, killed it, and prolly ate it afterwards, well it doesn't say but I would
>obviously a cobra somone brought from the far east or africa or where the fuck those disgusting animals live
>name of town is now lost, but we think we know which it is there in agder
>so... tricks his sons
>wanted to take engalnd
To take england with the entire danish army, would not be a great deal, anyone can do this even an old man.

But to take entire england with only two dragons(ships), this will be a great dead, that always will be remembered

>the madman loads his ships in silence
>straight to england
>kills like the madman he was
read the actual story plase, it's pol material
>alpha gets caught
>english king is very very nervous
>who are you dane?
>he does not say, stuff is done
>king has a bit full for imported snakes
>ragnars says, "The pigs would squel if they knew who the old man was"

yes... his sons was already grown, in denmark or fighting kraut to the south I don't remember. Danish nor norse. I only know the norse sagas by heart.

Point that could be season 1

>words gets to denmark
>bjorn gets so angry so his spear cracks in two by the force of his fist
>sigurd-serpent-in-the-eye.... who you did not want to mess with him
pic olav t
>>
>>69855590
I don't think this is true. I look pretty much exactly like my dad when he was my age.
>>
>>69854213
Your not supposed to choose what's god or bad. Just get everyone pregnant and see what happens. Its the closest thing to immortality youl get. If your kids can't breed because they're terrible oh well but better to try
>>
File: byporten.jpg0036.jpg (108 KB, 588x418) Image search: [Google]
byporten.jpg0036.jpg
108 KB, 588x418
>>69856291
2/2 t hen sleep, fucking parting all weekend... on roids so sleep and eat even if it hasn't started working yet....

>the brains, Ivar the boneless
>Ivar was deformed, they say he had no bones, but the medical condition was obv something else
>he was carried on a silver platter
So the the spear crushing mentioned which well you know who stole many of these early danish sagas... cough amlet.... actual story from 600ish?

so they go to england, they want war all of them. But Ivar is a typical viking really, cold, calculating, smart as fuck even though he is a cripple. So you see, not every child where considered byttings and put on the forest or thrown on spears(still legal then)

he says this to the peasant king* We will make truce, on this condition. Anywhere in your kingdom I want land, not much, just what a stringed oxhide can encircle. + other shit too. The idiot agreed to this, well knowing of Ivars mind. So he cooked in this shit I'm to lazy to google translate for you faggots, and he stretched, cooked, stretched on and on, so it got reall realy big. He then go people so cut of so thin "strings" of the oxhide. And layed it all around London city (Lúndúnir)... stupid ass anglos... and well the killing of Ragnar brought y ou hell, such a hero should have been treated right, coward anglos, fucking cowards. You deserved danelagen and become our rapebabies!

Bants aside, read it. This TV show piss me off, if they read the story and made it, fuck it would be good. So many sagas, so many movies to be made, real historical. Braveheart but with the truth, truth and the word is still today the most valued virtues in all our nordic countries.. sept sweden they just lie to them selves even, honor is still with the big testo se

*do not hail from the æsir or vanir as scand king does, yes decend from Odin, Frey etc. They did not concider England to have the right to rule them selves, as the king was not a king.. he had not royal blood and was a simple pesant
>>
>>69856758
But you have also condemned your ugly kids to a miserable life. Life is only going to get harder for ugly people.
>>
File: OT41.jpg (104 KB, 520x369) Image search: [Google]
OT41.jpg
104 KB, 520x369
english faggots, can you check if your royal lineage still comes from who we call Villhjalm Ruðajarl, Wilhelm the conquer

I'm sure it's not only we who have to know the lineages of king since our first one.

Pic:
>got captured
>think it was against Olav Trygvason
>guy is know for beatiful hair
>yes vikings cared very much for apperance, beaty, clothes and one had fashions as today wich varied like it does today. Certain cloths were ofc tradition.
>Your weapons was your gun, and it had to be as exclusive as possible. Blacksmiths were secretive, some made steel. Graves of great warriors were plundered(Harald I ie) some for hatred, other for the bones. The bones were crushed, just like today. This made pissy swords lit bend on the battlefield, it mad a steel sword cleave your entire head(with helmet) all the way down to the sholders.
>atgeirs
>spears
>broadswords
>strange swords you fought with what you liked, but man they stacked
>boat- that was your fucking ferrari
>good horse, that was your ducati
>wife, they were hard as fuck, loyal to the extreme I want one such true heathen chick. but also very very very dangerous. Kidnap(not gisl sit) and she'll kill you and your offspring and etc eventually
>wife had the keys to the farm
>they were not feminist cunts
>native indians first encounter with european big tits sent the whole back running from outside leifsbuða and in their boats over to markland
this is why burgers are afraid of titties
pic
>Well can you hold my hair over the bucket, so I don't get blood in it.... norfags.. we still have this humor.. Olav laughed his ass off and pardoned him.

Nah Sagas == Pol approved, Read yndlingasaga and understand the heritage of the people of great sviþjoð(great swede/germanic people) From odin til the first non god kings. Know your heritage americans, dutch and anglos. This is your history too. Don't be rome-christian prop brainwashed. These are all actual accounts of history, yours and ours. Even the rus sweden
>>
UK! Prof your right to rule!
We are sick of you SJW piss and pedo protectors, mudslimes raping 1400 children. TV people raping kids. Meaningless attacks on concerned citisens

All your mudslimes, you have gencodied our people for the last time. First the island, the the people in danelagen, That shit king of yours, what a kunt. His father was more sane, but a fucking rude shit. Sent a sword to harald, harald took it. emisarry said... welll know you took the "kings" svord, so you are now his subjecate.
>King Harald
>Harald The Hairfaire
>...... essembled the kingdom, killed relatives, chased off so many people to settle the western island, iceland, herjedalen jemtland.. other places..

>harald thinks long, gets furious but as we today, he keeps his stone cold face and take this shitsvord.
>then he send an emisarry to the "king" adalstan right? and wiith him the son Håkon the good. He sat the child on the kings lap, the king liked him as any person does to a baby. Then the em said(I don't remember who the badass was)
>You have now taken Håkon Haraldson on your lap
>This means that you know have accepted to foster Håkon, feed him, train him in your ways, and make him a powerful prince (adding here I don't bother go translting and smoking + zzzz)
Well it ended up Håkon were taken in, trained up made christian, but he was kinda off a faggot really... hehe forced to perform blot I loved that

>Håkon did minor things to try christian Norway, this didn't go well. And one of his prolly sorest moments, was that he had to celebra jul, (CHRISTMASS, there is no such thing)
He refused to blot, but the angry nobles and farmers forced him intot he hov and splat him blod as the custom was. After this he was forced to dring mjod and honor the gods.

Jorvik is genicuded with mudslimes, it's a norse genocide. Britain we will protect our people. Hjaltland, Orkeyjar, Suðreyar, Jarlsey, Jorvik NOW We demand liberaation or we will take it with our army of 200 men kek
>>
File: elvemote.jpg0017.jpg (102 KB, 594x464) Image search: [Google]
elvemote.jpg0017.jpg
102 KB, 594x464
magnus barefeet was a hero, prolly the first king/ruler who came and protected his people target by genocide by those fucking brits.

Even Eirkblodoks didn't do this, killed his brothers, but he did not genocide his cousin english.

Magnus Berfott Fuck you coward irish. was a hero. He killed many idiots. He should have taken irland, and get that fuck norseist bigot k in g of yours and carved eagle on him, let him bleed out while the lungs hang out and try to grasp for air. Fucking worst king you had... I'm tired.. zzz... hmm I will do reaseach a bit each day and force feed you red pill on real story you are not told. Cuz you are fed the christian-roman worldview, the nords were just barbarians... with their beautiful poems, art, smithcraft, farting, cloths, ships, optics barbarians
>>
>>69860342
he stopped the genocide of your shit king.
you owe us reparations britain!!! you racis bad people. keked... people actuall do this houndreds of years after

AND NO NORWEGIANS AND DANES DID NOTHING WRONG IN THE UK. DINDUNUFFIN. VILHJALM RUðAJARL too .. . they just wanted play the predecessor to chess knefatafl and take over your country, drink all your beer at fuck your women... racists
>>
>>69854520
Autists
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.