[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He saved potentially 70 million dollars by shitposting Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1459442517049.png (34 KB, 708x764) Image search: [Google]
1459442517049.png
34 KB, 708x764
>He saved potentially 70 million dollars by shitposting

Is he going to pay off 20 trillion in government denpts by shitposting too?
>>
>>69854038
>Is he going to pay off 20 trillion in government denpts by shitposting too?

don't doubt the power of memes
>>
File: Trumpinator.gif (1 MB, 515x411) Image search: [Google]
Trumpinator.gif
1 MB, 515x411
>>69854038
Damn straight he is, if he calls we answer. MEME MAGIC has no limits.
>>
>>69854038
>>Is he going to pay off 20 trillion in government denpts by shitposting too?
I wouldn't bet against him
>>
>>69854038
You fucked it up you fuck head shill.

God damn y'all are stupid.
>>
>>69854038

Heard today that hes gotten over 2 billion dollars worth of coverage (almost all negative, mind you)
>>
By showing he can do more with less somehow means he can't balance the national budget?

Are you stupid or only pretending to be.

Also

>Sanders and his faggots whine about money in politics

>Is spending the most out of all the currently running candidates.
>>
>>69854038

And he got 1.8 billion in free air time.

That retard is a fucking genius.
>>
Sanders is spending more money than Shillary and its not even going to win. Typical commie money management.
>>
>>69855564
>Retard
>Genius
Choose one.

Hint: the right answer is Genius.
>>
>>69854038
Public debt is not supposed to be paid off. The financial system is based on the government's liabilities and the natural state is for more of them to be held by the private sector over time, or in other words, deficits almost every year.
>>
>>69854038
I remember the very first thread posted here after he gave his announcement that he was running for president. I didn't even watch it because I thought nothing of Donald Trump running for president. But when I read the post, I thought "holy shit" this guy is awesome. The poster seemed to know way too much for someone who had only watched the announcement. It was very well written and made Trump look like the god emperor he is. I know now that it was someone from his campaign, maybe even Trump himself who wrote it. There is no doubt in my mind about that. He would never be he is today if not for /pol/. I wonder if he will thank us at his inauguration
>>
>>69855618
He either spends it now or never. What is he supposed to do with all this money people keep throwing at him? Put it in a shell company overseas?
>>
>>69856095
you dont happen to have a screenshot of it, do you?
>>
>>69855815
>genius
He thinks our military is "depleted" and needs to be "rebuilt." He will accomplish this through a thoroughly debunked supply-side tax cut scheme.
He thinks the U.S. is the most "heavily taxed country on Earth."
>I'm going with retard on this
>>
>>69856379
seeing as hes a dirty lying jew, i just thought he'd pocket it
>>
>>69856540
the only retard here is you
>>
>>69855815

Nah, I'll stick with 'idiot savant' on this one.

Just look at his fumbles when it comes to talking policy.
>>
>>69856509
I actually took a screenshot of it so I could show some chick on facebook messaging, so it is somewhere in that long conversation I've had with her since then. I don't feel like reading through 9 months of embarrassing drunk messages to find it though
>>
File: 1456636736624.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1456636736624.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
>>69854038

>Sanders 28 million
>Clinton 28 million
>Sanders still can't get the black vote
>Sanders still can't pull near the number of votes Shillery can
>Clinton spends less than Sanders and still gets more voters
>>
>>69856587
Nice debunking there. Also, Trump is too fucking old. At least Trudeau is the right age for a country's leader.
>"How are you supposed to make decisions about the future is you're not going to be in it?"
>>
>>69856761
Sounds like a "no".
>>
>>69856379
>What is he supposed to do with all this money people keep throwing at him?

Win.
>>
>>69856602
I believe Trump is probably some form of autist as well. One that overcame the social retardation that comes with it, somehow. Though he still struggles. Anyone with that high of an IQ would look retarded to normies.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>69854038
>Jeb
>82 million
>>
>>69857031
We all love ¡Jeb!
>>
>>69857468

of course the shithole of europe would love jeb
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.