[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody give me the rundown on these Panama leaks? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1458501160144.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458501160144.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
Can anybody give me the rundown on these Panama leaks?

>Are the leaks fake/shilling by Hillary and rockafeller?

>What is this infamy.org? Is this the real leaks?

But more importantly, what does this mean?
>>
>>69852808
What i've ascertained is that the panama leaks is 100% shilling.

Infamy.org connects Clinton, Gore, Venture capitalist investment group Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Bayers (who funded then-startup Google) and companies owned in Qatar, with unrest in the middle east.

These companies and people have shared interests in clean energy initiatives. So far, I see this as a global game setting these people up to reap massive profits when oil becomes unavailable (either through overconsumption or regional instability), and owning the only alternative.
>>
File: 1458500812114.png (505 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
1458500812114.png
505 KB, 650x700
So, it's all just about money? Is that as deep as this goes? Pretty boring I guess.
>>
>>69853857
Look at what oil has done for these countries that own them. It's a LOT of money. That's the initiative for their actions.

What I think is important is holding these people responsible for the chaos in the middle east, lives lost, infrastructure destroyed - hold them accountable for shady backroom deals and abusing policy, for using entire countries as pawns in their quest for profit.
>>
>>69852808
Don't listen to this kind of retards >>69853532

The corrupted rich screwed it up. It's gonna be huge as more info is published.
>>
>>69854194
I just don't get it. This is the real endgame? Money, money, and more money? This can't be it. When Trillions turn to quadtrillions will it be enough?

I fucking pity these creatures.
>>
>>69854428
How do you know it is going to be huge?
>>
File: deepconcern.gif (106 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
deepconcern.gif
106 KB, 512x512
>>69854533
Of course the end game is money. With enough money you can accomplish almost anything you want. Just look at war - war is never about who runs out of soldiers first, it's about whose economy/infrastructure collapses first. Soldiers killing each other is just a sideshow
>>
>>69854923
What do they want to accomplish with all this money? It looks like they just use it for more fucking money. Is this really that shocking or huge?
>>
>>69853532
If it were shilling, it'd be on CNN, NBC, or Fox

ctrl+f produces nothing on all 3

A production this big would be a wasted on such a small audience
>>
File: 8c1fad1cf2edaee73c58364c32b4b514.jpg (603 KB, 2262x3037) Image search: [Google]
8c1fad1cf2edaee73c58364c32b4b514.jpg
603 KB, 2262x3037
>>69852808
It links a lot of famous individuals and government figures to offshore bank accounts, either as a way to avoid paying taxes, or simply to hide money that they acquired though illegal, or corrupt channels. The leak is pretty huge, so it will be awhile before we can get a full picture of what it means. Given how big some of the individuals are though, such as Putin, King Salman, Assad, it will be interesting to see where it leads.

An interesting note regarding the leaks is that, as far as anyone can tell at the moment, no Americans are involved. This is very odd, and I am interested to learn what the reason for this is.
>>
>>69852808
The Panama leaks reveal the fake nature of numerous businesses that wealthy companies and individuals (which are also named) utilize to hide wealth and profits from their governments which would ordinarily be taxed.

This is less damaging for Middle Eastern countries who can't really hold their leaders and rich figures accountable short of revolution, but more damaging to businesses and individuals in Western nations whose governments (or at least the parts of them not run by people also implicated by these leaks) will be greasing up the baseball bats in preparation for beating the shit out of all the tax dodgers. It's one thing to "know", in the way that we all do, that a rich person is surely hiding cash off-shore and has accounts with so many Swiss or Cayman Island banks; it's another to be able to point to documentation showing that all those businesses they were paying for "services" don't actually exist and everyone is very aware of the scam they're running.

The IRS and similar institutions have no qualms with putting people up on the fucking cross when it can be proven. They want their fucking tax dollars, and we should be happy it's happening, because the little guy doesn't get to game the system like the mega-rich can in these cases.

And for the people upset that so-and-so hasn't been named yet, only a small portion of the documentation has been released, and it's purposefully some of the least-damaging stuff. Something around 500 news organizations around the world have had this info for a while and have been researching it and building cases and stories for some time while keeping it in the dark, and the load isn't going to be blown on day one. This is also only a revelation of the fake companies utilized or in "business" with ONE law firm in Panama, so your favorite rich boogeyman not incriminated by these documents is surely doing this shit themselves but just happens to be in bed with another company that wasn't leaked.

Good times ahead.
>>
>>69852808
>bananama
>handful of rich guys laundering millions leaked by certain people
>infamy
>those certain peoples' conversations regarding setting up billion dollar insight involving planned murder of civilians in the full light of the media
>
>>
File: 1458510824536.jpg (111 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458510824536.jpg
111 KB, 540x720
>>69855492
>>69855526
Thanks for the rundown guys. I appreciate it.
>>
>>69855526
Honestly, it smells of world elites eliminating their competition.

The timing is too good. A story like this is Bernie Sanders' dream come true.
>>
>>69855051
It sounds cliche, but money is power.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.