[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a message going out to all my fellow light skinned Arab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23 KB, 256x256
This is a message going out to all my fellow light skinned Arab and Iranian friends. It is time for us to exterminate the darker shitskins out of our gene pool, and once only the light skinned among us is left, we should racemix in order to form one homogenous race of people to rule over the Middle East.
As a result, this will also improve relations between Shia and Sunni Muslims, and insh'Allah we will be able to combine the two sects of Islam back into one.
If we get rid of the shitskins and racemix, we will be the most superior race on the planet.
One race, one religion to rule over all of the Middle East.
I hope you will consider this proposal my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>69852275

Islamofascism FTW
>>
You should all get nuked.
>>
>>69853997
bruh that's literally what salafism is
>>
I can agree with this

it's funny because the Democratic policies of appealing to the retarded is exactly what facilitated the US policy that caused jihadist backlash, which used those same Democratic policies of appealing to the retarded to facilitate that backlash
>>
>>69852275
>As a result, this will also improve relations between Shia and Sunni Muslims
shiites are zoroastrian jews
>>
>>69854269
>bruh that's literally what salafism is

and you support that garbage?
>>
>>69852275
Your religon is violent and oppressive, there is no way I'm going to make "peace" with you or owe you jack shit. t. Iranian
>>
>>69853997
Call it what you will, but the darker skinned people of the Middle East are an embarrassment to the rest of us, and dilute and weaken our gene pool
>>69854542
Thank you brother
>>69854678
This is simply not true
>>69854856
We'll have to exterminate you too
>>
File: 1458678165980.jpg (32 KB, 425x275) Image search: [Google]
1458678165980.jpg
32 KB, 425x275
>>69852275
divide and conquer
>>
>>69854745
no not at all
>>
>>69852275
Kebab removing kebab.

Godspeed.
>>
>>69855105
islam will be majority white by 2050, then all arabs will be killed
>>
>>69852275
how in the hell will the sunni and shia magically reconcile? one will just say "yeah i guess we were following the wrong succession all this time!" (or whatever) and fuck semetic arabs ruining traditional north Africa, use to be a respectable part of the Mediterranean world.sister branch of the jews and following a very similar barbaric abrahamic religion
>>
>>69855279
how'dya figure that? or just shitposting?
>>
>>69855549
russia will be muslim majority in 2050, then with the help of turkey they will invade sweden, germany and france

then all the white muslims will purge the sandnigger wahabi and shiite sectarians
>>
>>69852275
let us know when you're done killing each other so we can finish you off and glass your shitty desert
>>
>>69855699
lol would convert to participate in that shit, I fucking hate the saudis
>>
>>69855105
>"Let's make peace"
>"No? Then we'll exterminate you"
>Religion of peace
كهك
>>
>>69855111
The Jews will be long extinct by then, don't you worry :)
>>69855358
We will compromise and negotiate until we find something that will satisfy both sides
>>69855841
We'll be white people by then but with more intelligence and more attractive features. You will beg to have our women and we will deny you.
>>69856041
This is a race war before anything else anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.