[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is he now? What's happening to him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Where is he now?

What's happening to him?
>>
Dispelling notions. Or possibly a foam party.

But apparently the real story is he's all caught up in the Bush family cocaine empire and was only made a politician in the first place because of his speaking skills. So he's probably just back to his real job.
>>
>>69851882
He's currently watching Tyrone fuck his wife.
>>
>>69851882

Who cares? If he couldn't bother to do better than repeat the same talking point six times in a single night then he's not smart enough to be relevant.
>>
>>69851957
>because of his speaking skills

HAHA

>Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

>That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

I'd post it five more times but the forum would think it's spam.
>>
It's over guys. Let it go.
>>
Probably trying to find a way to salvage his political career, which seems unlikely as his state didn't even vote for him for the primaries.

There's no way they'll re-elect him in 2 years.
>>
>>69852075
To be honest, he's got better speaking skills than most people. It was especially evident when I finally had is "aw, fuck it" moment after he was told to be the attack dog and saw that it was over and decided to just have fun with what was left of the run.

He's a lot better when he's off script.
>>
>>69851882
Probably on /pol/ making slide threads
>>
Just speaking skill, just a cuban kuck. Drug addect is just a adjective.
>>
File: IMG_20160223_192822.jpg (78 KB, 413x496) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_192822.jpg
78 KB, 413x496
>>69851882
Actually, he is still actively trying to rig the goddamn election. Fucking faggot spic bastard.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-delegates/index.html
>>
What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo
>>
File: rubio_sweating.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
rubio_sweating.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
>>69851882

I’m sorry, but did Rubio already lose? Oh, that’s right. The primary isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only New Hampshire. Does not having the lead in heroin central count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the primary is still on? Rubio is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Rubio wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Rubio posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Rubio because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
>>
File: 1455248566085.jpg (58 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1455248566085.jpg
58 KB, 600x656
>>
File: 1456801760635.jpg (1 MB, 4240x2384) Image search: [Google]
1456801760635.jpg
1 MB, 4240x2384
hey goys check out my rare rubio
>>
>>69851882

who cares
>>
File: marcolil.jpg (19 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
marcolil.jpg
19 KB, 365x365
he quit his senate job to run for president

just

lol
>>
>>69852423
I somewhat liked the last part of his campaign when he was going down, not out of a dislike for him
>>
>>69854241
Just goes to show people do better when the whole NWO isn't breathing down their necks.
>>
I remember seeing a interview with him about his delegates. He said he wasn't running for reelection for Senate and once his term is up he wanted to be a private citizen. I think Trump ruined him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.