[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If you're not a liberal when you're like 20 you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: college kids.png (564 KB, 796x960) Image search: [Google]
college kids.png
564 KB, 796x960
"If you're not a liberal when you're like 20 you're a weirdo psychopath, if you're not conservative when you get older n shit you're a fucking dumb ass nigga"

Who true do you believe this statement to be?
>>
>>69851818
>Who true do you believe this statement to be?
cool english, bro.
>>
File: 1458227053966.jpg (111 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
1458227053966.jpg
111 KB, 600x538
>>69851930
thnx
>>
>>69851818
peter will never live up to his brother and will forever remain under his shadow as a blank nothiing
>>
>>69851818
Very true, the youth are easy to mislead, and make destructive choices that they later regret.
>>
>>69852113

You mean Peter will never tell you baying leftist hordes what they want to hear and receive overwhelming adulation for it. You're right, he won't. Peter is the red pill. He dispenses truths people don't want to hear.
>>
>>69851818
Kids are brainwashed into being liberals, it's only when they're older and they have responsibilities and dependents that the conditioning wears off thanks to reality.
>>
File: 1291603311235.jpg (26 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1291603311235.jpg
26 KB, 500x413
>>69851818
i grew up liberal. hard. because there were no mudslimes or niggers in my area. only turks and most of them kept to themselves or were the friendly kebab despensery shop owner.
once i grew up and immigration picked up i became more conservative and right win. but not due to immigrants. im the kid of immigrants too. but my family assimilated. it was because of going to university and the internet.
suddenly i could see all these things.
i saw stuff that wasnt at all like they described in liberal LA-LA Land.
it didnt even took long to change my views. it happened before i reached 20. in less than a year.

at this point i think its a logical progression. as a kid you are sheltered from many things or maybe just ignorant. you want to believe the world is nice and no bad thing could possibly happen.
as you grow up and start to see reality things change.
or your so far brainwashed that it doesnt matter anymore and you are more afraid to accept reality than huddle up in your liberal safespace.
>>
File: Dragonart.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
Dragonart.gif
2 MB, 390x219
>>69852258
he's a water downed hitchens without the charm, reminds me of a gopher
>>
File: _72015753_72015747.jpg (28 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_72015753_72015747.jpg
28 KB, 660x371
>>69853236
>>
>>69851818

kek, I was liberal until around 17ish, then undecided/lolbertarian from 17-22 found out it's a pipedream, 22-26 (now) conservative.
>>
>>69852804
pretty similar to myself

grew up in nice middle class area, swallowed the blue pill about integration and tolerance, because the foreigners in my area were all decent people. most were russians with german ancestry who returned after the ussr collapsed, along with some yugoslavs and a few iranians.
but as i grew up i encountered more and more turks and a few arabs, and while the old ones are mostly ok, their youths are all lowlife scum.
that, along with internet access, was enough to change my views from center-left to hard right reactionary.
>>
Ironically, I was conservative almost all my life, I fooled myself into believing I was a liberal in my mid teens bu by the time I hit twenty that leftism conflicted with one of my core values. That you deserve nothing but that which you earn for yourself. When I was exposed to the broader side of leftism and its entitlement cancer, I knew right away that i was never a libera.
>>
>>69851818

I was basically a Stalinist from 16 to 17, the only time in my life I was a leftist. Even then, the Stalinism/Communism was my teenage self's way of expressing admiration for nationalism since I didn't know better at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtU3vUOa2sw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.