[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the curvature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Where is the curvature?
>>
>>69850802
At ground level you mongoloid.
>>
>>69850802
Same thing I said when I was banging your mom.
>>
What shape do you think it is? A flat plane? a Square?
>>
The moon is flat too don't trust the sky jew
>>
You just had to keep pushing it... didn't you?
>>
>>69850802
Yo momma's ass
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x693
>>69850802
I thought /x/ became NSFW for a second there, non schizophrenics don't really think this do they?
In what paranoid delusion is there ever an advantage to saying the world is round dishonestly?
And even if there were, how do you account for the altered day and night length cycles on the poles compared to the equators? magic?
>>
>>69850802
>not taking the ultimate redpill and realizing that the earth doesn't even exist and that we are all living in a Jew-controlled Matrix
>>
>>69851664
Underrated
>>
File: 349.gif (16 KB, 285x240) Image search: [Google]
349.gif
16 KB, 285x240
>>69850802
your eyeball has curvature. Have you ever considered that perhaps the picture is curved one way, but your eyeball is curved differently, so you end up seeing flat?

Think about that buddy boy
>>
>>69852132
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>69852217
Or maybe because our eyes are round we perceive the earth as having curvature when it is actually flat.
>>
>>69852132
nice flag, friend.
>>
I thought this was disproven millennia ago.
>>
WHERE
>>
>>69852132
You're so rare I've never even heard of you
>>
>>69850802
I've been at high elevations and have seen it. 7,000 ft I think, maybe higher
>>
>>69850802
You should be able to see every corner of the world at this altitude if the earth was flat.
>>
>>69850802

>Where is the curvature?

right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U6WDpWtbTY
>>
>>69852336
you brain knows that the eye is curved, so it projects all curved surfaces onto a flat mental image. Your brain also flips the images of the eye upside down.

This is why you need two eyes, so you can perceive depth and so that your brain knows how much to un-curve the image. If the Earth was flat, you would only need one eye.
>>
The only curvature is on the noses of kikes who push the spherical earth agenda.
>>
>>69852803
>curved lens
I'm sorry but you're going to have to do better than that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.