[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
starting a rotation at a pharmacy where im basically working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: diversity.png (15 KB, 924x310) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
15 KB, 924x310
starting a rotation at a pharmacy where im basically working for free because health professions treat you like bitch labor while youre in school.

you guys think you could pass my hard pharmD exams?
>>
>>69849916
All those answers are counter to the question.

What shit course is this and how can I avoid it at all costs?
>>
God, reminds me of the yearly diversity and sexual harassment training we have to do every year at the hospital.

>be me
>yearly diversity training
>20 question "test" you have to take after
>answer all questions like a typical /pol/ack
>HR waiting for me in my office 2 days later

Fuck I hate this shit.
>>
>>69850193
I assumed "All of the above" was just a fragment of "All of the above are unrelated"

its a rotation where i have to work for free as a pharmacist without pay to get "class credit" while im fully licenceed to work and make 20$/hr as an intern
>>
Applying-for-med-school-this-fallfag here.

Is it really this bad? Is this the kind of shit I have to look forward to while I slave away under a gigantic loan?

I mean, I can lie my way through a test no problem. But I'll be making smug faces at the sheet of paper the entire time.
>>
>>69850384
not as bad as sexual harassment training where your sjw boss hangs out after to remind you she only consideres it harassment if you dont like it
>>
File: cranieal nerve testing.png (94 KB, 788x591) Image search: [Google]
cranieal nerve testing.png
94 KB, 788x591
>>69850563
depending on your background and where youre trying to go to medical school, the ciriculum will be the hardest thing you will have to learn and reproduce in your life. got a couple med school dropouts who tell me pharmd is similar bullshit but way lower standards
>>
>>69850425
What are the other 5 questions?
>>
>>69850885
Oh, yeah, that's totally expected. I'm ready for that. I meant the diversity shit.
>>
>>69849916
the only one that could even be tangentially correct is D, people who think the first 3 answers are accurate are lieing to themselves.
>>
>>69850193
I've never seen such a loaded question in my entire life. Holy shit leftists want to brainwash us.
>>
File: squid.png (83 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
squid.png
83 KB, 365x365
>>69849916
>Be a person in need of urgent medical attention
>A group of medics come
>None of them know what to do
>They start lecturing you about the benefits of diversity instead
>You get ded
>Your relatives get charged 100000$ for your usage of medical services
>>
>>69849916
>same schooling as a nurse
>2 years of pure memorization
> initial rotations at cvs where you're literally not allowed to answer questions on the phone

Omg so hrddd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.