[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you people still hate blacks if they were more civilized,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: young-thug.jpg (829 KB, 2128x1197) Image search: [Google]
young-thug.jpg
829 KB, 2128x1197
Would you people still hate blacks if they were more civilized, educated and had contributed to humanity's progress? Or would you still dislike them for their appearance?
>>
The appearance isn't why we hate them. Their attitude and morals are.
>>
>>69849644
they'd definitely be more tolerable. It's not even about their race.

It's about the fact that their thug culture is infiltrating western society and damaging our culture in the process.
>>
>>69849762
Pack it in, people, thread's been wrapped up.
>>
File: nigger fatality.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger fatality.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>The Pharo WeWuz is assassinated
>>
I actually don't mind nigs as much as I feel bad for the borderline castrated anime fans here. They don't even realize how gay they really are yet.
>>
BOOTYGANG

WE SMOKIN PENISES NIGGA
>>
>>69849644
Thugger is the GOAT. One of the greatest artists of our time.

Post your fav Young Thug songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7w9otyiE9g
>>
>>69849644
>Would you people still hate blacks
>Or would you still dislike them

Serious question: are you retarded?
>>
>>69849762
I still wouldn't want them here in any meaningful numbers, not out of hate but to actually keep the country, it's culture and people as they exist.

The influx of any group in large numbers or on a constant basis will eventually warp and transform a country.

If it's an equal exchange and both sides are equally as accepting and open you'd end up with some amalgam of both while losing both at the same time. This basically never happens.

If it's one sided you eventually turn the receiving country into a copy of the exporting one.

I certainly wouldn't dislike them anywhere near as much though, the same I don't mind most East Asians like Koreans, Japanese, most other Europeans and such.
>>
>>69849644

We all live in the yellow submarine, the yellow submarine, the yellow submarine
>>
>>69849644
Considering I hate niggers for their nigger behavior if they didn't behave niggerly then I would have no problem with niggers. Obviously.

It has nothing to do with skin color, I don't give a shit about skin color.
>>
A HUNNAH BAN A HUNNAH BAN
>>
>>69849644
It's not necessarily about hating niggers. All I want is white countries to be for whites. If some whites want to live in multiculturalism, fine, they can have their multicultural country, but I don't want that, & I would like a country where we can live among our own.

Why is it we aren't afforded this? Why it is that the assumption is we must indiscriminately hate everyone else if we want this? Doesn't matter if we do or don't hate them, if we weren't forced to live with them there would be no problem.
>>
>>69849644
I like a lot of them, I just hope the parents of the new generation do a better job raising their kids, so far it isn't looking too good....
>>
>>69849644
I already like smart black people.
>>
>>69849644

The thing you have to realize is that if they were as intelligent and civilized as europeans, history would have gone down much differently. There wouldn't be a legacy of slavery. There would be 1st world civilizations in sub-Saharan Africa. We would've been trading with them centuries ago. Our entire concept of black people would be drastically different. Maybe we would've fought wars against them though, in which case people would still hate them. Either way, they wouldn't be viewed as eternal victims in the way they are now.
>>
>>69849644
"Like" wouldn't be the world. I expect people to behave like fucking human beings so the answer is no.
>>
>>69849644

we don't hate blacks

lurk moar

/pol/ is not one person

ignore stormtards

Btw, I like thugger's music

but it's no way to live in a healthy society
>>
>>69849762
This
>>
>>69849762
fp;bp
>>
>>69852325
This.
>>
>>69849644
they'd be more tolerable. I still wouldn't want anyone to breed with them
>>
File: yo hol up.png (360 KB, 861x652) Image search: [Google]
yo hol up.png
360 KB, 861x652
>>
>>69849644
>out with my girl friend, soon to be fiancé buying a stroller
>At baby's-R-Us buy the best stroller on the market nothing is too good for my soon to be daughter
>on the way out nig nog comes out too, although he comes out the entrance and shouting something about "people gon have me ackting gangsta"
>he is hyped up and acting niggerish as they do generally making a scene out of him self like a little girl
>look to girl friend and say "oh and I guess when the police come here and shoot him after he acts threatening to them too we'll have some nice protests"
>she agrees and laughs. Adding what could possibly be going on in a baby store that could have him acting like that
>as we pull away this nigger has his pants halfway down and is fidgeting with his belt. This is a young man probably 25-30. Just being a complete nut in public in a nice shopping center at 5pm on a Sunday.

This is the type of shit people on this board hate. No one is talking about the poet who will make more money than most of us here on this Malaysian water polo forum. We are talking about the sea of complete wastes of life that make up the seeming majority of black culture.

A year ago when I met my girlfriend she was very blue piled on police shootings though fairly red pilled on black culture funny enough. It was fairly easy to show her a couple non msm narrative things to bring her the rest of the way on almost all of the stuff we talk about here.

Lurk more, you will see what people are actually talking about here. It's undeniable, there is something wrong with black culture almost everywhere on the planet and it has nothing to do with white people.
>>
>>69849644

I don't even like other ethnicities of white people so what do you think the answer is going to be?
>>
>>69857121
It's funny I was just about to touch on that subject. Earlier this this when your girlfriend who I call "jill' decided to wait for your birthday later this year to announce to her parents that she's pregnant... but the funny thing is I insisted on her taking a bit longer to reveal the news since I have only began seeing her last January so roughly about the time I began RAMMING her sweet tight ass
>>
>>69849879
moonman loves this
>>
>>69849644
>Would you still imprison criminals if they didn't commit crime?
>>
>>69849644
Nigger proceed Imma eat that booty jus like groceries
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x309
>>69857475
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.