[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO LET ISIS HAVE FUCKING DRONES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sandnigs.jpg (56 KB, 649x405) Image search: [Google]
sandnigs.jpg
56 KB, 649x405
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/01/isil-plotting-to-use-drones-for-nuclear-attack-on-west/
>>
Is a drone even capable of delivering a nuclear payload?
>>
>>69849511
Best bet would be Turkey.
>>
>>69849682
they have military drones that shoot missiles and spray shit everywhere.
>>
>>69849682

Sure, but it has to be a pretty big drone. That's basically what a cruise missile is, a fixed-wing drone with a warhead instead of a weapons platform.
>>
>>69849511
U
S
A
>>
>>69849511
>Our defenders against ISIS will be fat autists who fly weaponized racing drones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR4Gq9qfpnM
>>
>>69849682
A dirty bomb not an actual warhead
>>
File: Prostate device.jpg (756 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Prostate device.jpg
756 KB, 3008x2000
>>69850008
>>69849511
Global hawk or whatever we have built bigger in secret could.
>>
>>69849511
I suspect it was France.
>>
>>69849511
This is the true happening

once this is carried out (which I suspect is only a matter of time - though that time may be in a few years time), USA will completely invade the Middle East
>>
>>69849511
Pakistan ofc
>>
>>69849682
There were a few small warheads built, the m-29 ect. Officially they've all been dismantled. If ISIL had a nuclear weapon Them, the people who sold them it and everyone they've ever known would be dead in 24 hours. It's just a clickbait article.
>>
>>69849682
Nuclear payloads can be any size really.
Considering IS have the US's complete support somehow, I didnt vote for no niggers, they probably have some high quality small ones.
>>
>>69849511

You seem to have a deep-seated hatred of the free market, OP. Why do you hate America so much? Don't you want to Make America Great Again? Again?

If Obama wants to sell off some surplus drones to ISIL, it's his right as Emperor to do whatever the fuck he pleases to make himself and his family rich.

Why do you hate Emperors so much, OP? Soon the God Emperor will arise, and he will sell unicorns to whoever is rich enough to afford them. Boom! Bing! Blown out, problem solved.

Next problem is pulling all of our military out of Asia. Were you aware that we provide free military protection to all of Asia? It's expensive. It needs to stop. You know I'm right on this. All those ching-chongs need to make their own nukes and drones. Or buy ours. But we've gotta stop giving them away for free.

If ISIL has cash, then of course we're gonna sell to them. It's just business. that's what Makes America Great Again. Again.

Boom! problem solved. Next problem is all those women getting free abortions that we need to stop. And punish the fuck out of them. I mean, like waterboarding. It just won't get the job done. When I'm President, I'm going to bring flaying back. Degenerate abortionist women might respect that after one or two good flayings.
>>
>>69849511

hmm, just a matter of time

>>69850702

not necessarily

see;

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
>>
>>69851975
>Libertarians
Its the governments job to protect its citizens from outside threats.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXql26sF5uc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.