[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a kind jewish person please answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: jews.jpg (53 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
53 KB, 650x365
Do Orthodox Jews and Atheistic Jews hate each other?

Why are most Jewish people atheistic but still do the religious rituals?

No jewish hate in this thread. Just facts.
>>
>>69846301

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/illegal-jewish-schools-department-of-education-knew-about-council-faith-school-cover-up-as-thousands-a6965516.html

>An investigation by The Independent also found that more than 1,000 children are missing from schools in London and are at risk of abuse in illegal faith schools. The schools are ultra-Orthodox Jewish faith schools at which boys are placed from the age of 13, and where they receive no education beyond studying religious texts. A number of pupils leave school with little or no ability to speak English, and few – if any – qualifications or skills which equip them to work, or live independently.

Shoah 2.0 when?
>>
>>69846301
I have a story about this, typing now
>>
File: What.png (15 KB, 198x247) Image search: [Google]
What.png
15 KB, 198x247
>>69846301
>atheistic jew
Wut
>>
>>69846301
Heres a fact.i hate jews.
>>
>>69846301
>>69846301
okay, so I'm a college student and my advisor for a long time was this professor and he was a athiest Jew. And we would always talk for an hour before discussing my degree and shit.

At some point he told me about the orthodox jews and that he was an atheist Jew himself, he quoted NY Times about Israel and Orthodox jews are breeding like rabbits and atheist jews have no fucking kids. And this is happening in Israel as we are speaking.

he complained about how they are all uneducated religious zealots who are really getting too violent and getting too aggressive with Palestinians and that we should just try to fucking relax and not antagonize the Palestinians. And he asked me waht I thought about it. He told me with in a few decades most jews will be ultra orthodox faggots and the athiest movement will die out from lack of propagation.
>>
>>69846301
>Do Orthodox Jews and Atheistic Jews hate each other?
Not in Brazil at least

>Why are most Jewish people atheistic but still do the religious rituals?
Cultural reason I guess. But the jews in Brazil are almost all religious
>>
File: images(17).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(17).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>69846301
>>
>>69847059
So why did he tell me this? It was a couple of years by this point that I knew him and he thought me of "an intellectual" and a "rennaissance man" or something because I study everything or whatever, I liked school and what I studied (Biochemistry with a strong focus in the Classics and Philosophy) and so that's why, I guess he was one of the reddit sorts. Plus I listened to him about his research for hours sometimes. Because I was a good goy back then. Anyways take what jews say with a grain of salt but his disdain for Ultra Orthodox jews seemed to be genuine.
>>
>>69846301
They sure don't get along but I think the secular very much dislike orthodox from my experience
>>
File: A_set_of_Tefillin.jpg (258 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
A_set_of_Tefillin.jpg
258 KB, 800x532
We don't associate with them nor do we hate them. They can be annoying sometimes but not enough to inspire hate.

I also work in the office of a promiment land developer. The president is a secular Jew and so am I. Every friday orthodox Jews come by the office to guilt us into putting on some tefillin (Pic related), make us say a few prayers, an expect basically expect a donation for their services. I'm pretty sure they stop by every office in the building with a Jewish owner.

The boss thinks it's a nuisance but he can't really tell them off since the community is small enough that he'd suffer some backlash.
>>
>>69847059
Sounds like both you both are some stupid fucks.

You studied as some shitty grade, nigger college? How can a teacher be so unprofessional.
>>
>>69847675
How did you tribal cultural managed to survive? Be honest. I want your opinion, what benefits you from still perpetuating it?
>>
>>69847706
well it was before I went to /pol/ times have changed. I'm a lot more serious about my Christian faith too.
>>
>>69847781
culture* damn I'm so sleep deprived I'm writing shit. Even acting out violent without a reason.
>>
File: 1458593309018.jpg (8 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
1458593309018.jpg
8 KB, 171x200
>>69847211
h-h hey anon must have had quite a insect problem to need all of that insecticide right hahah
>>
>>69847414
I think the atheist Jew feels guilt seeing the Orthodox doing what they know is correct it takes a huge effort to be Orthodox
>>
File: 1457121935558.png (28 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
1457121935558.png
28 KB, 800x564
I'm pretty sure both groups are faggots. I can only imagine what they think of the "messianic" Jews think.
>>
>>69847781
I don't really think I'm involved in Jewish tribalism enough to answer that but aside from that minor nuisance there is a lot of business cache you start off with as a well known Jew in the community dealing with another Jew I guess?

I'm pretty sure I got my job at least in small part because the president and me both don't go to the same synagogue.
>>
>>69846301
>Why are most Jewish people atheistic but still do the religious rituals
Probably the same reason so many people who don't identify as Christian still do Christmas and Easter.
>>
everybody hates jews, so why not?
>>
>>69846301

Orthodox Jews hate noone, Atheistic Jews hate themselves.

t.Orthodox Jew
>>
>>69847059
I doubt the secular Jew will dissappear they replace themselves at least and who is going to rum things huh.?
>>
File: 1459647791362.jpg (74 KB, 468x321) Image search: [Google]
1459647791362.jpg
74 KB, 468x321
>>69846301
Fact about jews.... They burn good in an oven.
>>
>>69847059
Secular Jews replace themselves they run the world they aren't dying out
>>
>>69848561
You are simple this is supposed to be serious
>>
>>69848739

Serious? 4Chan? Are you serious brah? GTFO faggot jew.
>>
>>69848272
I am not a Jew but when you see the world through the eyes of an Orthodox Jewish person you start to see merit in what they do.... modest clothing for instance ........the sight of half clad women seems so wrong somehow...
>>
Only the Ultra Orthodox would hate Atheist Jews because they see them as forsaking the religion and breaking the covenant with G-d.

Normal Orthodox Jews in general tend to serve a wider community of Jews so obviously they're not going to hate secular Jews even if they just attend Passover services.

For communal reasons I guess, perhaps because they're always scared that maybe just maybe G-d is real and they better not piss off the big guy? Who knows.

t. Secular Jew
>>
>>69849247
Hate probably is a bit strong I think their expectations of piety is really only for themselves....ultra do what they think is right I think and turn inwards .......
>>
>>69849101
Jewish hate wasting your time
>>
>>69847354
>>69847059
Ty for the story
>>
>>69846301
Yes. Its a mitzvah to hate heretics who turn people away from Torah.

Because guilt and emotional attatchment. According to Kabbalah, they know Judaism is true, deep in their heart.
>>
>>69846301
Maimonides writes, based on the holy Talmud, that a Jew who doesnt believe in the tenants of Judaism forfeits all of his privledges of Jews, including the ultimate happieness and honor in the afterlife, and they are unable to ressurect in the end of days because they do not have the light of the Torah (which includes believing in the Torah sages). It says in the mishneh beruah (a commentarry on the code of jewish law) in siman 385, that a jew who is not a shomer shabbos is treated as an idolator/atheist in regards to most things. There is no mitzvah for Jews to love such a person etc.
>>
Also in our liturgy we daven thrice daily for the downfall pf the heretics.
>>
>>69849247
I personally know secular that hate orthodox the reason is the amount of comitment it takes to eat kosher and all the other rituals and holidays.....if one is born plus from birth I guess it's like being a Mormon or any other fundamentalist religion you know nothing else.....if you are reform it all seems too difficult but perhaps not on one's death bed!!
>>
>>69851471
Thank you based Chaim
>>
>>69851415
none of the orthodox rabbis I am familiar with feel this way, where 2 read more
>>
File: teffilin.jpg (49 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
teffilin.jpg
49 KB, 400x600
>>69846301
>Do Orthodox Jews hate secular Jews?
Yes and no. Jews have leniency to other Jews in a lot of cases as they're seen as one of the tribe, but don't expect an Orthodox Jew to like if you're eating pork in front of them. Mostly it depends on whether or not they're asses about it. You'll get a world of difference between "Tell me about how you celebrate Shabbos, Orthodox-san" and "Why the fuck do you not use electricity on shabbos you inbred fuck?"

They don't. Jews really are more about "am I practicing?" so, you have lots of levels of what is considered practicing. For an Orthodox Jew, to have never worn teffilin is absurd to a lot of them. To not do prayers facing Jerusalem is absurd. To turn off the stove on shabbos. To wearing a wig/hat in any public place as a married woman.

That's really the deal here, the difference between a liberal/reform/secular Jew, and an Orthodox/Conservative/Hassidic are differences in observance. To say that liberal jews still do the religious rituals is akin to saying that if you're baptized as a christian you're as devout as the christian that goes to church every Sunday.

Source: I was raised Orthodox
>>
>>69851735
Thats because they are poltixally correct

Go on fb, searcj for rebbi rabbs. Hes the Rabbi from banzai, but please dont mention 4chan. Just say you found him on youtube and just want to learn more about Judaism.
>>
>>69852118
What kind?
>>
>>69852445
Modern, I still really haven't gotten a good answer of what modern Orthodox means, though.

So, tzitzit and kippah/hat and teffilin during prayer.
>>
>>69846301
because we are smarter than you and we know that there is no god but judaism is still our culture and the food is good
>>
>>69852573
Its pretty much people giving up on doing things in the l'chatchiel way then saying the b'dieved way l'chatchiel is authentic Judaism.
>>
>>69852673
Amalek, please go
>>
>>69846811
the faith permits this strangely enough, there was a sam harris debate which highlighted this fact, maybe someone can find it.
>>
File: punch_1659282i.jpg (63 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
punch_1659282i.jpg
63 KB, 620x423
>>69846301
The Orthodox and Israelis don't get along. Basically the Orthodox refuse to serve military mandatory service being 'pacifist', and collect welfare because they also refuse to work. They also spit on Israeli woman who aren't fully covered and generally are total scum parasites feeding off Israel which is funny since everybody here accuses Israel itself of being a world parasite bleeding our foreign aid.

Lot's of videos on jewtube of Orthodox's getting punched out by Israeli soldiers and police.
>>
File: 1453354390535.jpg (178 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
1453354390535.jpg
178 KB, 881x703
>>69846301
This guys channel is pretty interesting regarding your topic and others OP https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygilshuster/videos
>>
>>69846811
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Churchill said it maybe not first but here is the earliest talk of it I know of.
>>
>>69846811
Jewish by blood.
>>
>>69846301
Forgot, there's also this Howard Stern comparison of Reform Judaism VS the Judaism he grew up with where it's all pretty much misery 24/7 https://youtu.be/l9gfY5obRL0
>>
>>69846811
it's a faith based on race, this atheist jews. ethno centric religion.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.