[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best country to live as a white male? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Tbz9lXE.jpg (100 KB, 1078x1077) Image search: [Google]
Tbz9lXE.jpg
100 KB, 1078x1077
What's the best country to live as a white male?

I'm fucking sick of the bullshit I have to deal with in this country. I work my ass off, employ 20 people, pay 40% of my income to the government, which helps keep minorities afloat in this country, and I'm the bad guy? People like me are the only reason this country isn't a 3rd world shithole. So I'm going to fuck over this country and go elsewhere. Enjoy one less white man and your "diversity", fuckers. We'll see who's laughing in 20 years when the US looks like Mexico.
>>
>>69845562
Probably Switzerland but I'd be a little worried about being right in the middle of Europe where shits probably going to go down in not too long. Definitely avoid East Asia and Australia/New Zealand, they'll be occupied by Chinese too, and you dont want to be there for that.
>>
Nigeria.
>>
>>69845871
If refugees start coming Switzerland can just blow up the tunnels and become impenetrable.
>>
>>69845871
I respect Switzerland but they seem to hate outsiders, even white outsiders.
>>
>>69846058
Good one, Ahmed.
>>
>>69845562
>What's the best country to live as a white male?

depends.
what do you want? what do you do? what do you have?

if you want to (or have to) work for a living then USA is your best bet.

if you have lots of money and dont plan to work, eastern europe is better due to low cost of living.
southeast asia is an option too, but its poorer and more degenerate than eastern europe.

if you're a jew, israel is a good option.

if you're VERY rich, switzerland is the place to be.
>>
>>69846231
Try not to get too worked up and hopeless, in a few years 2/3 of the world population will die in the nuclear war, hopefully solving a lot of our problems, and maybe a lot of cucks will be purged as well. My advice is to prepare yourself .
>>
>>69846512
What would Germany be like for an American college student with no money or skills?
>>
>>69846585
That's wishful thinking, my friend.
>>69846512
Where in eastern europe is best? Are there places where i can get by with just english?
>>
>>69845562

Australia a d NZ if you can handle the giant insects
>>
despite the memes i hear parts of Poland are g8
>>
>>69847008
>Where in eastern europe is best?
nowhere
>>
>>69845562

The mountains of Spain maybe
>>
>>69845562
>being a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>in the year of our Cuck 2016
>>
>>69846964
>What would Germany be like for an American college student with no money or skills?
what do you want to do?
getting a job will be hard. you need proper work visa for that, and the market for unqualified jobs here is abysmal.
university is free though. you'll have to cover your own costs of living, but you get tons of fringe benefits from being an enrolled student.

>>69847008
>Where in eastern europe is best? Are there places where i can get by with just english?
depends. in places like poland you can probably get by on english alone as long as you have sufficient money, but trying to find employment or socialize properly will be nearly impossible without speaking the local language.
>>
>>69845562
New Zealand

>speaks English
>72% white with almost every non-white living in a city
>known for being a nice comfy place to live
>too irrelevant to experience the rest of the first world's shit
>more than 50% of population belong to a right wing political party
>>
>>69849442

and they won't want you like any other country unless you're highly-skilled or have good bit of money
>>
Good riddance, I hope a left-wing Colombian replaces you. Everyone like you should do exactly this.
>>
>>69845562
>What's the best country to live as a white male?
china is you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.